It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This pic summed up the ridiculous response to the election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Nah, let 'em go underground and play cloak and dagger. So long as they're just providing each other safe, hidden shoulders to cry on, no harm done. Now if they graduate to plotting violent revolution ... then we have a real issue.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

But does the Safety Pin they have free hot chocolate, play doh and therapy dogs? Unreal....
edit on 12-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
As I've said, it's scary to see what measures they think they need to take in order to continue to live their lives.

It makes you wonder what they were secretly hoping to do to us no matter what they claim.

It makes *me* wonder what they could accomplish if they directed all that energy into anything constructive.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I see it simply as a symbol that you are safe to come out of hiding with a person wearing a safety pin.

That's why I put up the icthus. Early Christians living under Roman persecution used it as a sign for each other in a similar way. The problem is that as of right now, no one is being persecuted, nothing has happened.

Exactly. Because snowflakes were totally fine a week ago when they bought into the MSM's narrative that there was no chance of Trump winning.

Then, Trump wins and the snowflakes observe the MSM pundits freaking out and act accordingly. Suddenly the outside world is now frightening to them!

Funny, the sky was still blue today.

Take off your safety pin. Turn off the T.V. Think for your damned self, then determine what your existential threats are.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

" Free Objective Thinking " is the Salvation of Mankind . People must Resist those who wish to Pollute their Minds with Deception not based on Factual Reality . Those who are Unable to Protect themselves from that become Lost Souls....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nah, liberals didn't. Hillary supporters did. These assholes had already driven liberals and the left out of their party back in June, if not before. They're all on their own now, the right-wing, authoritarian Democrats. They're basically stalinists, as far as this actual damn leftist is concerned.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Trendy nincompoopery, I suggest mocking them every opportunity you can. Either they will 'trigger' or pop out of their tardtrance.

This is mental illness

friggin mental illness, I refuse to participate.....I suggest you don't either.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My country is really breaking my heart right now...no words really, yet so many...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When I see this kind of stuff, I would TRULY, cross their heart and on their life...like to know HOW DEEP their sincerity ACTUALLY goes....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The funniest part is that none of those people they put in a box and categorize even need them. It's like Hillary thinking that all little girls' life ambitions have now been crushed because she didn't win the presidency.

These people are so self-involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join