It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Your Silly Petition is Meaningless, Time for America to Grow Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikiMJ
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Only 3?

Sorry, I forgot to mention looting and burning.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Delusional!!!

edit on 13-11-2016 by NikiMJ because: I didnt know what the triangle meant

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Well, actions do speak louder than words. Far worse has been said by more honorable people in a time where they were truly upset over something.

Is he calling for riots? Violence? Assassination?

Is he a billionaire paying for these riots and messages?

The left and right alike have ignorant people that will say hypocritical things, stupid things, etc.. But its the left that's actually calling for terrible things, actually lighting things on fire and vandalizing their own neighborhoods..

Not to say I blame the people that identify as Democrat - I blame the people representing their party at the top. It's like a Republican thinking their leaders in Senate are actually pro small business and more freedom overall and such... Pftt. No good man in Washington.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Right has some new form of snowflake, where the butthurt originates from jealous hypocrisy itself.

Just listening to you describe it, shows your disconnect from reality.

The Left is acting like thugs and bullies? Well so has the Right pretty consistently recently, if not more, so cry me a bigger river.

The only purpose of threads like this OP is to circlejerk each others satisfaction and gangstalk opposition. Your entire premise of a 'discussion' is bully and thug like. Spare me your precious feelings, Trump supporters swarm like locus purposefully to drown out other voices with no rebuttal, substanceless remarks that are only normally only matched in ignorance, by arrogance and baseless knee-jerk biggoted cringe. I rarely ever saw healthy discussion from anyone in your camp this cycle, and people with real opinions and concerns were completely deflected, and put down faster than a pitbull with rabies.

This post has nothing to do with anti-Trump or pro-Trump other than the fact "Pro-Trump" means you're completely impervious to rational criticisms. I mean for christ sake, it pisses me off I even have to end this post with "I also don't like Hillary". That shouldn't even fking matter, that isn't the fking point, yet is the only thing that mattered to Trump supporters at all when making 'arguments' to people this election. It clearly couldn't have been more personal, and less rational or logical than ever.
edit on 13-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Abysha

It's not their fault, the conservatives that voted for Trump have a long track record of ignoring reality.

That's really funny coming from a Liberal perspective.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

They are burning down my City.

Please don't tell me why I started a thread.

Save your verbal diarrhea for someone who cares what you think.

Name a single protest or riot that happened when Obama won.

Oh, you can't. So please spare the "do I have to point this out ".

I would be extremely happy if you never respond to me again.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They are burning down my City.

Maybe you will learn what 'consequences' means. The left supposedly feels victimized, maybe you won't talk like a stringent asshole after you've lost everything. I am not part of 'they' yet, you feel fine lumping me into this same group online. Your own division is your own downfall, but this is expected of racists and biggots.

Please don't tell me why I started a thread.

I already know it's because you're a special snowflake, with an overflowing passion for 'Murica and your star-spangeled chest cavity is hurting from having to share it with people of other colors and religion.

Save your verbal diarrhea for someone who cares what you think.

Save your OP for 4chan. This is seriously the lowest tier of ATS thread that exists.
1. In mudpit.
2. No clear topic.
3. No sources.
4. Single sentence theme-less partisan rambling

HOAX threads are more interesting and thought provoking than what you post.

Name a single protest or riot that happened when Obama won.

Was Obama a racist misogynist? Seeing as it's unclear to Trump supporters why people are protesting, how can you even deny your ignorance? Even if you disagree with me, I'm not one of tens of thousands of protesters. The ignorance is that you don't acknowledge something is obviously wrong in the first place, and deny it as an official stance. Delusion. You can tell me I'm baseless all you want, I find it hilarious when people are outside freezing right now protesting Trump, and you scream "WHY?", but then also deny these same peoples thoughts even exist at all.

I would be extremely happy if you never respond to me again.

And I would be extremely happy if you never made a thread again, as they're all extremely low quality trash, but this is less likely than what you wish for. You know this yourself, as you can't even make your thread standards above the mudpit. Your topic is worthy of discussion, sadly your excremental equivalent posting style dissolves that completely into a circlejerking-suck-fest every single time.
edit on 13-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You sure like to talk about circle-jerks.

Now you devolved to a "circle jerking suck fest".

Wow, and you say my posts do not meet your standards ?

On your next visit to your Shrink....Ask him about that.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They still haven't figured out that they are protesting because they were duped by the media who was appealing to fear and pity while suppressing and marginalizing dissenting voices. The irony of chanting "this is what democracy looks like" while protesting the results of a democratic election proves their motives to be absurd.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The gist of it is to make enough noise to change the electors duty to the people. It's simply a short-sighted knee-jerk reaction. Nevermind the process or the likelyhood, just grab the idea and run with it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shipman
re the low level rebellion:

USA without Trump USHispanamerica a few years earlier.

Why not accept it WASPIES, you just can`t compete with the Hispanics repro rates, just as the Caucasians cant match Moslem repro rates.

The Hispanics are revolting initially low level,and then the revolution when they number enough.

As Enoch Powell Professor of History said "it`s all about numbers".

Who needs a military invasion?
I

I thought Enoch Powell was a British member of parliament?He is remembered for his 'rivers of blood' speech.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
They still haven't figured out that they are protesting because they were duped by the media who was appealing to fear and pity while suppressing and marginalizing dissenting voices. The irony of chanting "this is what democracy looks like" while protesting the results of a democratic election proves their motives to be absurd.

It is rather ironic that moveon.org are helping to organise protests against democracy. Their strap line is 'democracy in action'.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Let's save time and clear the streets now.Die or back to mommies basement btchs..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It is rather ironic that moveon.org are helping to organise protests against democracy. Their strap line is 'democracy in action'.

Are they paying protesters again? Sometimes all that, and some lemmings, is all it takes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Simple question for you....

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Wow!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It happened in IRELAND:

The first referendum on the Treaty of Lisbon held on 12 June 2008 was rejected by the Irish electorate, by a margin of 53.4% to 46.6%, with a turnout of 53%

So they reworded it and then had a second referendum:

The second referendum on the Treaty of Lisbon held on 2 October 2009 and the proposal was approved by 67.1% to 32.9%, with a turnout of 59%.

I believe they would have kept going until the result they wanted was achieved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join