It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems, Libs, Ect......Should Remember How Press Misled Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The same press info centers from which voters listened to, which gave bad information for political considerations, should not be now believed going forward as they continue the drumbeat. They should at least be taken with a larger than normal amount of salt. At least wait until we see things happening rather than acting as if things are happening. Beware of hyped up accusations, outrageous claims designed to produce panic and strident behavior. The press has been a propaganda tool but now is part of the music of the tool foot soldier, the full moon if you will of the lunatic reactionary. Just remember the fools they made out of you when they knew the truth an just lied anyway. Not just now but for years.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Nice message, but too many of them will continue to mainline the swill until they blackout from the confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Don't want to be 'that guy' and post a matrix clip, but it's just so relevant.

edit on 12-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I see a lot of Democrats getting wild to cover up the fact that they were misled. They believed the lies that some people were passing out and are trying to justify their decision.

Both candidates this time were not good. Don't be hanging your life on the election results, it is just the president. We have had good and bad ones in the past and we are still here. Don't get your tits in the ringer. ( I remember that saying from many years ago.) People are taking this election so personal, we had to choose from the lesser of two evils.....remember that. We should worry more about what we are having for supper and whether we should call our kids or parents to say hello. The president is not imoportant in your life unless you were going to work on the presidents team. Life will go on. At least with Trump our chance of WW111 dropped a bit.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

We still must ask the question......were we all perfectly manipulated at last election? PTB know that average lib is unaware or the deep anger the other half had developed over the last 4 years or so. They knew this country couldn't take 4 more years of lib progressive without the real possibility of early onset revolution. The last thing the Libs, Globalists ect want is a pissed off proletariat/bourgeoisie for any number of reasons.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

There's no doubt that the media misled a majority of liberals,however I'd wager in due time they won't be the only ones to be misled...Although I was dead wrong about the election results,so you never know Donald Trump might follow through on more of his policy proposals than say the biggest marketing goldmine for BS Obama.
edit on 11pm30America/Chicago3007America/Chicagopm1123 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Yes if a person were to think about it most of the Trump platform is easy to preform.....most folks wouldn't know the diff. I mean how hard is it going to be to see better vetting of citizen prospects? Its not. Nor is it going to be hard to sell a tightened border and certainly not after all the hype.

They started the Obama Care bull weeks ago with the "repeal and replace"........only problem is most that voted for Don want it ended flat out. Obama Care reform will be the real challenge.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Really structured and useful information. And everything is awriter.org... clear, thanks. I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer.
edit on 7-12-2016 by MyrtleDearing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join