It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
What drives me against the "progressive" ideal, is that their buzzwords "inclusivity", "equality", and the like, pertain only to those who possess pre-determined characteristics and ideals, which is the exact opposite of inclusive, and also a property of the most tyrannical powers in history. In continuously lamenting the lives of others based on income, skin-colour, sexuality, class, while claiming to speak for them, they are a form of supremacy hell-bent on power over anything else.

The commandeer words and make them mean the opposite.
Equality, only for them
Justice, their way or nothing at all
Inclusive, not for the straight white male/female, conservative, military personnel, Christian, business owner....the list goes on and on.

They apparently like maintaining ghettos, communes, university campuses, felons, illegals, ME radical terrorists.....they want to tear down society not progress anything. Their self identifying name is even an outright lie.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

"Modern liberalism is making people retards, proven fact" - Nikol014

I'm so sorry, but you can't say "retard". "Retard" has become, developmentally disabled. RETARD is offensive to RETARDS apparently. One would ponder however if a Retard, being a Retard would know that he or she is a Retard, and may not have the mental ability to be offended. If you are a Retard are you a self -actualized Retard?

I think not. I think a retard would not care and remain aloofly smug in his or her retardedness.

I am sure that you are a connoisseur of irony.

edit on 12-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Conservatives fight everyone who isn't' in their camp and they don't need excuses, they just attack and always will. It's frustrating some of these protests turn into riots and what not because all that does is give conservatives a reason to get on their soap box.

Then tell your team to start behaving like civilized human beings and stop making excuses for their violent behavior?

I think if you want to believe in what you apparently do, you and yours are not as educated as you believe if you think being violent because you didn't get your way is the answer?

Then again, I am assuming you are not an anarchist and the rule of law actually means something for not only your safety but for those you love?

"Deep thought from Jack Handey"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

"Retard" is not the topic of this discussion though, and is neither here nor there.

I would wager Russian "thought crimes" will become the norm here soon. We seem to be importing more and more of their culture and attitudes, as you apparently demonstrate )))

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

"Retard" is not the topic of this discussion though, and is neither here nor there.

I would wager Russian "thought crimes" will become the norm here soon. We seem to be importing more and more of their culture and attitudes, as you apparently demonstrate )))

Are you referring to Russian culture and attitude? I am somehow a purveyor of such? Truly ? I am flattered. I have only a fleeting knowledge or Russia and her people, but I have a love form my fellow man and thereby love all Russians.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Are you referring to Russian culture and attitude? I am somehow a purveyor of such?

That's just the Progressive way. Not once have they argued the validity of their hacked emails, BUT THEY SURE AS HELL BLAMED RUSSIA!!!!!

*100 emoji's of someone laughing so hard they will die from the insanity*

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You're right, I should have said mentally challenged people.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
GOOD ARTICLE:

The Russian government views the U.S. as a strategic rival and is known to task its intelligence agencies with gathering confidential information about individuals and organizations close to the center of power in the U.S. Individuals working for the Hillary for America campaign could have information about proposed policies for a Clinton presidency, including foreign-policy positions, which would be valuable to the Russian government. Information about travel plans and campaign scheduling could provide short-term opportunities for other intelligence operations. Long-term access to email accounts of senior campaign advisors, who may be appointed to staff positions in a Clinton administration, could provide TG-4127 and the Russian government with access to those individual's accounts.

LINK

It MIGHT be a bit HEAVY on the facts. The peddlers of DISINFO are teaching everyone to ignore the TRUTH.

THREAT GROUP 4127 is foreign state SPONSORED interference.

For a bunch of PATRIOTIC Americans, many sure seem to be SYMPATHIZERS with their handlers.
edit on 12-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Are you referring to Russian culture and attitude? I am somehow a purveyor of such?

That's just the Progressive way. Not once have they argued the validity of their hacked emails, BUT THEY SURE AS HELL BLAMED RUSSIA!!!!!

Why are we now calling Liberals, Progressives? Is this more politically correct bullsh$t? LIBERALS! That is what they are. The left. Those that marched millions of people to the Gulag! One and the same cut of cheese.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
GOOD ARTICLE:

The Russian government views the U.S. as a strategic rival and is known to task its intelligence agencies with gathering confidential information about individuals and organizations close to the center of power in the U.S. Individuals working for the Hillary for America campaign could have information about proposed policies for a Clinton presidency, including foreign-policy positions, which would be valuable to the Russian government. Information about travel plans and campaign scheduling could provide short-term opportunities for other intelligence operations. Long-term access to email accounts of senior campaign advisors, who may be appointed to staff positions in a Clinton administration, could provide TG-4127 and the Russian government with access to those individual's accounts.

LINK

It MIGHT be a bit HEAVY on the facts. The peddlers of DISINFO are teaching everyone to ignore the TRUTH.

THREAT GROUP 4127 is foreign state SPONSORED interference.

For a bunch of PATRIOTIC Americans, many sure seem to be SYMPATHIZERS with their handlers.

More of your LIBERAL Propaganda Comrade?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why are we now calling Liberals, Progressives? Is this more politically correct bullsh$t? LIBERALS! That is what they are. The left. Those that marched millions of people to the Gulag! One and the same cut of cheese.

I actually get along with Classical Liberals! Have you noticed the Democratic party refers to themselves as Progressives as of late?

If you notice I rarely call people of the Democratic persuasion liberals anymore. I call them Progressives, because I still have respect for those who still consider themselves Classic Liberals!

Yea, I know, it is hard to follow. That's why I make my own rules!

On youtube there is a guy called Sargon of Akkad. He is a Classic Liberal. Check him out sometime and you will see what I am talking about!
edit on 12-11-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Actually, it seems to be a pretty interesting source.

I didn't know that these "threat groups" had been identified. It's amazing to me that these things were totally suppressed under a swarm of pro-Trump, pro-Russia, pro-Putin media blitzes.

It's frightening to entertain the idea that our entire American way of life is being strung along like a puppet by another country.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Progressives are nothing but people who want to feed people, provide health care for people, protect rights of minorities and woman and feed the children

That’s all; if these things were done in a capitalist society there would be no progressives

Conservatives want to converse oppression, poverty, disease, and the elites power and racism, progressives want a world free of these injustices

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Progressives are nothing but people who want to feed people, provide health care for people, protect rights of minorities and woman and feed the children

That’s all; if these things were done in a capitalist society there would be no progressives

Conservatives want to converse oppression, poverty, disease, and the elites power and racism, progressives want a world free of these injustices

Being conservative is great if you're on the top!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ugmold
It takes a lack of Emotion to be a Sociopath.

That describes most politicians and appointed officials perfectly.

So then why do you have a problem with it?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Conservatives want to conserve poverty, racism, ignorance, and elite power.

Progressives want to progress to true freedom, justice and equality.

People who support conservatives must be masochist who want to be dominated by rich powerful people who want to work them half to death

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

People who support conservatives must be masochist who want to be dominated by rich powerful people who want to work them half to death

How do you just make up a definition ?

You can't possibly believe your own drivel.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

LOL!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

How do you just make up a definition ?

You can't possibly believe your own drivel.

We've entered a new era, haven't you heard? In Trumland you can substitute your subjective reality and force everyone else to accept it. Fact no longer matter, only rhetoric and propaganda!

I'm practicing so hard right now on how to say "I told you so" in 100's of different ways. I have a feeling I'll need that many variations for the years to come...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It takes a lack of Emotion to be a Sociopath.

That describes most politicians and appointed officials perfectly.

So then why do you have a problem with it?

What do I have a problem with ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join