It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Deep subject matter in this article that makes some controversial suggestions about Progressives.

Driven by emotion seems to be one theme.

You must read the entire article for full context.

Please comment.

Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

As if they see the world in only one or two dimensions, so-called “progressives” seem incapable of processing their overwhelming emotions outside a narrow framework of self-pity and raging narcissism. Because they appear to think about the world around them in ways guided entirely by emotion, unlike their foes who see emotion as a dangerous foundation for permanent change, they react to disappointment or loss as self-righteous victims, or antisocial thugs, rather than mentally sound individuals. It seems necessary to their fragile psyches to believe that any opposition to their obvious superiority is illegitimate, and therefore its proponents deserving of punishment. The irony of this fact will be utterly lost on any progressive reading this.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

U R

F
U
N
N
Y
!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They probably have not realized yet that these snowflakers and remoaners (UK) are the coming generation of Nu-Nazi Brown Shirts.

Imagine how long they would last for after being taken into FEMA camps, with no iPhone link to Face Stalk, Instagram, Youtube etc.

They will gladly succumb to working for the Soros elite in less than 1 day.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

U R

F
U
N
N
Y
!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

and accurate!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
They probably have not realized yet that these snowflakers and remoaners (UK) are the coming generation of Nu-Nazi Brown Shirts.

Imagine how long they would last for after being taken into FEMA camps, with no iPhone link to Face Stalk, Instagram, Youtube etc.

They will gladly succumb to working for the Soros elite in less than 1 day.

Typed on some sort of electronic device using the interwebz.

The irony is in there somewhere.

Article is based around one guys opinion in which we talks about narcissism... again, ironic.

Whoever wrote this article seems to feel as if they know the way millions (potentially more) think and how they exactly got to think in such a manner.

"Deny ignorance," lol what a load of horse.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks you Progressive pukes! You know, I live in a liberal state and I became liberal for a while....nah, no longer! I'm going back to my conservative roots! Take you political,correct, social justice warrior pussy Bull sh$t AND STICK IT!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
xuenchen you have been after TOXIC HILLARY since the beginning and you have prevailed! BRAVO! I never would have thought in a million years that she would have lost. I mean Hillary and the Clintons are friggin a crime wave syndicate. How could she have lost to The Donald, (or Mr. President as we Americans call him.) He was totally new to politics, but had amazing success and became one of the greatest businessmen in the history of man! Her unbridled Hubris unlimitedly destroyed her. Man hat is off to you xuenchen! Bravo Zulu.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It takes a lack of Emotion to be a Sociopath.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I love the fact that because trump won, all of a sudden certain wacky opinions is the gold standard all of a sudden. Enjoy the win its only going to get better by the day, not for trump fans do.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
FIGHT? Better start DEFENDING.

It's not so NICE to be the one being ATTACKED constantly, is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
It takes a lack of Emotion to be a Sociopath.

That describes most politicians and appointed officials perfectly.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What drives me against the "progressive" ideal, is that their buzzwords "inclusivity", "equality", and the like, pertain only to those who possess pre-determined characteristics and ideals, which is the exact opposite of inclusive, and also a property of the most tyrannical powers in history. In continuously lamenting the lives of others based on income, skin-colour, sexuality, class, while claiming to speak for them, they are a form of supremacy hell-bent on power over anything else.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Don't worry about it; John Stuart Mill is probably rolling in his grave over these modern day liberals, and he would probably be a conservative if he were alive today

Modern liberalism is making people retards, proven fact

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The article is gushing with emotion, outrage (real or fake) and fear mongering.

Some of the very same things it is complaining about.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think conservatives should stop giving progressives advice on how to be less obnoxious. It's better that people see just how ugly they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
FIGHT? Better start DEFENDING.

It's not so NICE to be the one being ATTACKED constantly, is it?

That limp wristed creampuff threat deserves a warm and hearty lol.
Self triggering progressives bring out the funniest emotions in themselves for all to see.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Come at us when your amygdalas shrink... bro.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Conservatives fight everyone who isn't' in their camp and they don't need excuses, they just attack and always will. It's frustrating some of these protests turn into riots and what not because all that does is give conservatives a reason to get on their soap box.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Come at us when your amygdalas shrink... bro.
LOL

I don't suffer from Diminished Amygdala Syndrome.

But I think many people are suffering from Soros Paid Syndrome. Especially in Portland.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join