It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, for one, am excited about President Trump.

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have not been a fan of Mr. Trump for most of my life. I am positive I have even said I hated him many times over the past decades.
On the eve/morning of the election I went into a grave depression because he won.
But.
When my head cleared, I was so happy. Happy because it wouldn't just be four more years of exactly the same thing. I am really excited to see what President Trump does. I feel positive for the first time in years.
No one knows what is coming, and that is priceless.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Truth be told we do know some of what's coming.

Same thing that has been going on for the past few months, and last eight years.

Mostly name calling,violence, and propaganda, and 4 days after the election.

They still haven't figured out it hasn't worked yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Quickly, put one of these on!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
People will relax and come down to Earth.

I truely believe most of the agression is from pro-protesters. No care for the cause, only the violence.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Even if you hate his guts.... This..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean, come on.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Too soon to tell what Trump will be or wont be . He will be different because he is different and that is not a bad thing .People wanting the same old same old left right are going to have to wait and see . I like your optimism and it is not misplaced at this point in time . I never liked Trump and said as much but I can change my mind . He may end up being a much better president then he has been of being a man .....we all fail at some things and can be great at others so lets hope .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I have not been a fan of Mr. Trump for most of my life. I am positive I have even said I hated him many times over the past decades.
On the eve/morning of the election I went into a grave depression because he won.
But.
When my head cleared, I was so happy. Happy because it wouldn't just be four more years of exactly the same thing. I am really excited to see what President Trump does. I feel positive for the first time in years.

I'd be careful if I were you... saying anything other than "F TRUMP" these days is liable to get you a beatdown by all these enlightened progressives. Because their ideas are soooo good, they have to beat you into submission! So, I wouldn't exactly go around sharing your thoughts with people out in public, or even in private... your physical safety isn't worth risking. These barbaric animals cannot be reasoned with.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

But.

I'd be careful if I were you... saying anything other than "F TRUMP" these days is liable to get you a beatdown by all these enlightened progressives. Because their ideas are soooo good, they have to beat you into submission! So, I wouldn't exactly go around sharing your thoughts with people out in public, or even in private... your physical safety isn't worth risking. These barbaric animals cannot be reasoned with.

Oh you, it will be fine.

Give it time!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I truly think Trump will do us proud.
His ability to out-smart just about every faction in this election shows me that he has accepted today's problems as challenges. We have all witnessed what he does with challenges. Go baby Go.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He will do good for America. The best thing he has done so far is beating out the criminally minded and corrupt who have been in control for far too long, which is why they turned to dirty tricks and ugliness and character assassination against Trump. Obama insulted him on national television several times saying he would never be president.

Trump took them all out in the school yard of politics and handed them their own asses. And all they do after this beating is show everyone that they should still be getting beat even more. Obama is the worst one and he is eating Raw Crow served with a twist of lemon. and this is three times a day.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Intetesting times ahead.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I find my self unable to get excited about any new president,just a new puppet for the same old masters. The older I get more and more I find myself just not getting involved with this government facade.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
I find my self unable to get excited about any new president,just a new puppet for the same old masters. The older I get more and more I find myself just not getting involved with this government facade.

Give this one a chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Truth be told we do know some of what's coming.

Same thing that has been going on for the past few months, and last eight years.

Mostly name calling,violence, and propaganda, and 4 days after the election.

They still haven't figured out it hasn't worked yet.

Why are you describing the very tactics that the GOP used against Obama?

Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well at least someone is I guess that's a good thing. sadly many like me who hated both candidates are just crossing are fingers and hoping for the best.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am really excited to see what President Trump does. I feel positive for the first time in years.

I'm a believer. I voted for Trump. Proud of it. In my mind, nothing to lose, except if HRC won. I am all in favor of a qualified, honest, woman for President, just not that one.

Depending who Trump surrounds himself with, will be very important. He made a contract with America. I am willing to give him a chance, and I just wish the Clinton/Sanders supporters who are understandably upset, would not be so violent, and give peace a chance.
Let's give President-Elect Trump a chance. HOWEVER, in the meantime, keep your eyes wide open. Obama is still POTUS, and all of the divisiveness has come under his watch. Been brewing for years.

It is time for Obama, the leader of the DNC to call on EVERYONE to be peaceful, respectful.....let's show some class. Setting fires, beating people, trashing cars and businesses, filthy language solves nothing, and just reflects the ignorance, immaturity and hatred of the same people who were calling Trumps supporters unruly. Did you see all those fires, broken windows, trashing of cars by the Trump supporters?? No, neither did I.

Give Peace a Chance

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

But.

I wouldn't say I'm excited, but I am interested to see what he'll do. I've never thought of him as a conservative. I've always thought of him as something of a joke though, he's a salesman not a do'er. Sales and politics go hand in hand though so I think he'll be successful as a President.

As far as being more of the same goes, I don't know about that. The roles might reverse, the Republicans are now TPTB and the Democrats are the dissenters but the same roles are being filled. Expect to see Fox play defense and MSNBC play offense. Also expect the Democrats to become the obstructionists, especially since that's just about all they can do now.

There's going to be a lot of party line votes, a lot of obstruction, a lot of attempts to screw up legislation, and a lot of claims to the Republicans that they own everything when it inevitably has problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's a whole new adventure. I can't wait.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it will be interesting since he is going back on every campaign promise he made and he isnt even president til jan 20th ..

new topics

top topics

join