It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Questions for the ATS owners - and for ATS members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

1. Yes , Politics Sells , Especially during Hard Economic Times . I have noticed a Dramatic Increase in ATS Viewership during this Election .

2. Yes , MSM Media Control of Real News Content has been Diminished to the Point of making Most News Outlets Irrelevant for the Public looking for a Bit of Truth among the Constant Commentary of Nothing but Opinions .

3. I would like to See ATS get back to it's Core Values in the Public Discourse of Conspiracy Theories again among All Topics of Interest .
edit on 12-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: oddnutz

How was it the least effective? They kept grand standing with their bs paparazzi tabloid election model, but we smashed that noise with truth and hard datas. Reddit 4chan etc might have more users that happen to be able to pop into their political categories, but we had the highest quality presentation format of the mix.

I agree, IgnoranceIsntBlisss, QUALITY is paramount.
And Quality is the winning card.

Quality and depth of the information presented, and quality in the discussion.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd
I agree with pretty much everything you have posted.

The first part of my post was my own opinion based on my observations during this Presidential race. Before the second debate ATS was my number 1 go to website for alternate media (has been for 10 years) but due to so many posters here reiterating the mainstream (establishment) position I found myself coming here only after viewing other sources of alt media.

Everything else you have mentioned is spot on imo, it represents the US's position in the establishments (ILLUMINATI/GLOBALIST/TPTB) agenda, which i believe is to create a NWO shaped by those rich and powerful families/individuals and the corporations they use.

Alt left/Alt right of the political spectrum are both tools use by the establishment to further their goals. Most of us lay in the void between these two groups and we are attacked relentlessly in an attempt to divide and conquer.

There is no doubt that there is a PLAN behind.
Part of the plan was to put Hillary Clinton in the White House.

They rigged the polls,
They manipulated the sheeple with all their dumb subservient mainstream media hammering down.
They did everything they could.

But things did not go according to their plans.

The question is:
what will they do, now?

Try to put Trump in their pockets?
Assassinate him?
Impeach him with some fake excuse?

Actually, you know what?
I have been very surprised that they did not rig the elections.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I do not believe that ATS had any significant effect on the election. The number of people who visit ATS is tiny compared to the population. To believe that people like us made a difference is the height of hubris. All that happened here is a small internecine fight of no significant consequences.

I suspect that is why the OP asked the question about the traffic increase (if there was one).

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Perhaps some day, in the future when full Alien disclosure happen it will be announced first on ATS.

ATS has become my first source for news. We have boots on the ground everywhere, and I am proud of all of you for the wonderful work.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We saw a mild increase in traffic and that's about it. Nothing more than typical for a US general election, we've been through several of them. There wasn't anything much different in the content either, the party that's in power always gets slagged.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

ATS has become my first source for news. We have boots on the ground everywhere, and I am proud of all of you for the wonderful work.

Getting to see the news 'everyone' is prone to focus on in et al echo chambers, all in one spot, and people from every 'side' weighing in on it makes ATS as good as it gets in 'news coverage', and in self-education assuming you're able to see things from other peoples perspectives, actually dig for data's before you post assertions, recheck the standing of your assertions when you remake them later on, and so on. I've been meaning to make a thread about this forever, being a true believer in the self-taught way of life, and ATS being the best I've had to such ends (outside of hands on science type stuffs).

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

sorry Blisss, HeywoodFloyd summed it up. It was my opinion only, and I came across a little strong in my post. My apologies.

Many posters, yourself included kept up the good fight and threads made by yourself and other like minded members were the first I opened every time.

Glad I could be of service.

I was so disgusted with let/right politics after 2008 I couldn't even stomach another go in 2012. Faded so far out I missed the whole rise of the 'Era of SJW' until this summer (which hit me like another 9/11). As I peered, I couldn't miss this fight for the life of me. This year I had to make of for time lost. How far things have fallen, I feel a sick sense of guilt for not being around to try to prevent it.
edit on 13-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join