It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of mom punishing son, 8, over school Trump vote leads to investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

When he wails and says, "I'm just a baby!"

That poor little hunny.

*right through my heart*

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
UPDATE:

My office is certainly aware of the very disturbing video of a child being berated simply because he voted for Trump in a mock election at school. As a parent, I find the video appalling. As your Sheriff, I have ensured the child is safe. Detectives visited with him last night. My office, CPS, the DA's Office, and FBISD PD are all working together to ensure he remains safe. This is an active investigation so we will not comment further on it. We all agree the video is absolutely disgusting and that child should not have been subjected to such awful behavior by his Mother.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Did she film that from her Obama phone?
edit on 14-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I manage a nursing home in a poor part of town. You could say it's in the ghetto and you wouldn't be wrong. Most of our nurses aides and even a lot of our nurses talk like the woman in the video. A couple of days ago, I asked a nurses aide that I consider a friend why black people dislike Trump and think he's racist. Her reply was that he wants to send all the black people back to Africa. When I tried to explain to her that she and everyone she knows are natural born citizens and the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants she smugly scoffed at me and accused me of living in a bubble.
I know that these are lower income voters who will vote democrat for the government assistance, but they honestly believe Trump wants to send all black people back to Africa.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
hot damn i guess enough people calling made the difference.
well just one call in this case should have been sufficient.

Amen

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just your average Democratic voter. (The Mom).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join