It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA press meeting just held and White House WILL pardon Hillary.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Donald Trump has won the election and liberal crybabies everywhere are losing their mind. They are now starting to realize that this country has taken a stand and has chosen to drain our government of the corruption that has been sitting there for years.

At this moment, here is a list of the crimes Hillary Clinton and her team could be charged with right now:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

LINK

According to this report the White House just held a news release.....

edit on 12-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit...trimmed long quote

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Nov 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It says they aren't ruling it out, making the title a bit misleading.
edit on 12-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Call me crazy, but I feel pretty confident in saying that you need to actually be charged with a crime, indicted, and then sentenced for a crime, before you can actually be pardoned for it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In order to pardon her, don't they have to admit she did something illegal?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Call me crazy, but I feel pretty confident in saying that you need to actually be charged with a crime, indicted, and then sentenced for a crime, before you can actually be pardoned for it.

No, didn't you read the OP...

Ironically, the precedent Obama could use would come from Bill Clinton. Bill granted clemency to CIA director John Deutch, who was accused of mishandling classified information, prior to any charges being filed.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

+1

In order to pardon her, she should be convicted first.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
See this is what I thought, and that is why the FBI director hasent pressed charges yet, he is waiting till Obama is out then when she is charged he will not be able to pardon her, it will be too late for that. But that is just how I made sence out of this in my head.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

originally posted by: Bluntone22

+1

In order to pardon her, she should be convicted first.

Negative. Nixon wasn't.

BTW I have my doubts about the veracity of this report. Its from a blog. One would think if it were a press conference it would be everywhere by now. I'm thinking this is, if not an outright hoax, very misleading.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sure I read it. I'm just not certain its meant in the same vein ... though the similarities are striking, I will admit.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief it is possible to pardon someone without them being convicted, tried, or even charged with a crime.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Contrary to popular belief it is possible to pardon someone without them being convicted, tried, or even charged with a crime.

Sure. It's called "Ehhhh don't worry about it"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

She hasnt been charged with anything. Thatll come sometime in late Jan early Feb. Obama wont be able to do much about it then.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You would think that is how it would work, but according to Guiliani - it isn't.

He says a president can apparently give a blanket pardon that pardons the person for all activities done in the past.

If that is actually true something is very wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
You would think that is how it would work, but according to Guiliani - it isn't.

He says a president can apparently give a blanket pardon that pardons the person for all activities done in the past.

If that is actually true something is very wrong with that.

Of course there's something very wrong with it, its called logic.

It's the legal equivalent of saying, "We're not going to charge you, indict you, or sentence you for a thing you've done!....... And NOW, we're going to forgive you for something we refuse to say you've done!"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's NOT on CNN !!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Presidents routinely Pardon and Commute The Sentences of a bunch of law-breakers before leaving office, don't they?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Presidents routinely Pardon and Commute The Sentences of a bunch of law-breakers before leaving office, don't they?

Yep. But usually they have already traversed due process.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It says they aren't ruling it out, making the title a bit misleading.

The thought alone speaks volumes.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep. But usually they have already traversed due process.

Then Hillary is innocent until proven guilty. That's the American way. There's nothing to Pardon. Duh!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe Hillary & Bill will start living her life legally in the future, the only way that is going to happen is if she really is as ill as perceived. Is Chelsea going to use Foundation money to start her political career? is she clever enough? Anyway there are many others in the Foundation/campaign to charge.

I wonder how her donations are doing right now, I guess they have gone down with some countries asking for a refund. I hope the IRS looks into her charity status.

Obama also apparently emailed her using an alias and they were giving him advice on making money after his term, I hope he didn't take that advice , eek

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join