It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up CHICAGO, Water Supply Facility Security Concerns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This past week the MSM and social media has overwhelmingly been focused on the election and aftermath, I stumbled on this local Chicago CBS affiliate describing a suspicious man found trespassing on the Eugene Sawyer Water Purification Plant with a duffle bag, containing a Pakistani passport. The news report dives deeper into the suspect, and should be a cause for concern to our friends in the Chicago area.

2 Investigators: Water Plant Trespasser Is Released, Then Vanishes

(CBS) — Clean drinking water is essential for our health, so when a man with a foreign passport is discovered trespassing in a protected Chicago water plant, the FBI and Homeland security are alerted.

Authorities say Shahroon Augustine entered the Eugene Sawyer Water Purification Plant with a duffle bag, containing a passport from Pakistan.

He was charged with trespassing, then vanished.

Just posting for awareness, if this news has slipped under the radar with all of the focus on post election events.

edit on Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:02:07 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
the place is alrdy a crap hole

build a wall around chicago plz

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

Minimal post, no attempt to use the accepted language of the site, and worst of all, no substance other than a broad brush generalisation of millions of people, American citizens no less?

Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
what else was in the duffle bag/ surely he didn`t need a duffle bag just to carry his passport in.I think if there was anything incriminating in it they wouldn`t have let him go.

if he was up to no good he couldn`t have picked a worse city, Chicago could be wiped off the map and most people would think "good riddance".

edit on 12-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Again, crappy appeal to how crappy Chicago is.

That being said you do make a fine point regarding the duffle bag. When I carry my passport, I put it in my jacket or in my shirt pocket, perhaps my thigh pocket. I NEVER put identification in a container or carrier that could rapidly be removed from my person without my having the chance to fight for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is more disturbing if the only item in his duffle bag was a passport.

What was in that duffle bag and where did it go?

Thanks for the post - I would've missed this story.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Huh? That's bananas. Man found with a Pakistani passport he's in a restricted area of a water plant and an empty duffel bag and the cops only cite him for trespassing. WOW! That is some big time lack of judgment on the part of the officers. (Me thinketh they're not gonna be fast tracked as detectives) Now he can't be found? If i was in Chicago I'd be in full blown panic mode right now. (Water wise that is) Hopefully best case scenario he's just some scum looking around to see if there's anything of value to steal. I also hope this isn't some twisted mind game on his part like that student incident a few days ago. Either way i am definitely hoping there's nothing other than an actual trespass.
edit on 12-11-2016 by SPHARAOH because: Wasn't happy with original wording

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

The man said he thought the plant was a gym... in a previous arrest the duffle contained duct tape collapsing baton amongst other things...

Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wonder if there is an outdoor reservoir there, this screams (to me at least) of "drowning the evidence".

top topics

join