It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just where is these protester's " MESSIAH" during all this violence ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: zosimov

Alas, many are contining with the hateful rhetoric which at this point could go on ad infinitum.

Yep. And it's pretty darn sad to watch.

It's bad enough that our elected officials won't stand up and take a stand, but the people aren't doing much better. Everyone needs to step up to the plate and be the change they want to see -- that they claim they want to see. Our future depends just as much on us as on our leaders.

Glad to hear a reasonable voice. Best of luck to you in this endeavor.. I too will do my part to promote peace and unity.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Glad to hear a reasonable voice. Best of luck to you in this endeavor.. I too will do my part to promote peace and unity.

Right back atcha -- and thank you! Thank you soooooo much!!! I've been feeling like the proverbial voice in the wilderness. I know I can do better and have much room for improvement, but I'm willing to try.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but just saw video of anti-trump protests in Berlin, and for some reason every single placard I saw was in english.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: SaloonSal

Why does Hillary have to account for the actions of others?

They are acting on their own and she has nothing to do with it.

It is called being responsible, Sanders told his supporters to act responsibly, why can't hilley at least do that???

She may be watching on her big screen and enjoying the mayhem.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

These idiots dont care about the election, They are just looking for a reason to riot.

Bought and paid for mate, bought and paid for.

THE reason why nobody in authority within the Dems has condemned the violence...at all.

Quite an irresponsible soon to be ex-president and secretary of state you guys have there.

At least it shows you exactly the type of people you luckily avoided by voting for President Elect Trump, these are the people who welcome violence if it supports them...nice, lead by example eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Keep talking, friend

Even if it's a woefully small percentage, some are listening.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

While they have a right to do it, protesting an election just because you don't like the candidate is abhorrent. If these were Trump supporters protesting and rioting in response to Hillary's victory, they would be condemned in the most profound way possible. These protesters are a funny mirror of what they hate.

ETA: While they have a right to protest, they of course, don't have a right to riot.
edit on 12-11-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Check how they make a buck and you will understand who's really guiding them.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And yet you guys attach the KKK to Trump and his supporters. It's so strange how you guys never apply your standards to yourselves or the people on your side.
edit on 12-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Under the circumstances it would be Obamas responsibility as the legitimately elected and still current leader of the country to maintain the moral high ground and utterly condemn any acts of violence, and insist the MSM repeat it over and over again making it the main message from the Administration.

But, because both he and Hillary are spineless P.O.S that give zero #'s, I'm not holding my breath that they will do the right thing because they haven't so far - that's 30 years and counting, I expect exactly what is happening - no show for Obama, and no show (again - think lack of press conferences during the campaign) Hills.

Leopards do not change their spots (old saying about expectations)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

for the good of the country, the same country that she claims to love and wanted to be president of.
her silence is proof that the people elected the right candidate for president.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Or that she is staying out of the lime light like every presidential loser does to help the transition of power?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Hillary lost the election, she has no more use for these useful idiots so why would she even acknowledge their exisistence?
she certainly isn`t going to demean herself by actually speaking to them,they are no more than used toilet paper to her,something to be flushed and not spoken of.

A VERY good point, and it's true. Hillary coming out and speaking for them to stop, would be a public admission that she is responsible for them being this way, and she actually is somewhat, but Hillary has never been known to accept a shred of responsibility for her own actions, just like the email fiasco proved 100 percent. For her to speak out against what they are doing would mean she has some decency in her after all, but everyone knows that she doesn't, so she won't.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Was she waiting for this. http://_national_report_dot_net_/obama-secretly-pardon-hillary-clinton-benghazi-emailgate-sources-say/ sorry it wont url you have to type it in.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I am sure you fully intended the irony, but it was funny anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

Please check the mud mentality at the door and refrain from slinging. The T&C still apply.

Just so there are no misunderstandings, posts will be removed as deemed appropriate. Those removed a political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings. You also run the very real risk of having your posting privileges suspended. A little something to keep in mind.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

(post by UKTruth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I thought she already spoke on the subject and told them to "never stop fighting".

What more do people want?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join