It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The violent protesting needs to stop!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I wonder if it would have any effect if Clinton held a national press conference and asked protestors to knock it off a bit?..I could be mistaken but have not heard anything from her on it.

Any comments from Hillary would require lies.

She can't help.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Soros and the Rothschilds see financial opportunity in chaos and globalism. It's why the fund both.
With Brexit, Tories in Parliament...and now Trump...they are having a very bad year.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

I think that makes sense..I agree.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now it's up to the Democrats in those protest cities to solve the problem.

Let's see how they do THAT !!!

Obviously . . they'll raise taxes and try to pass gun bans.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Until people start dying in these protests...Barry & Hillary will remain mute on the protests.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
The thing is...most of the violent protesters are not really "protesting" the results of the election...they are using this as an excuse to destroy things and harm people and disrupt society. So if the true protesters (the whiners) would just grow up and go home...then the agitators would either quit or be easier to arrest.

True. The chants I have seen have said no KKK. Ok first, KKK is not a crime and look around, where are the KKK? Yeah, NOWHERE causing any trouble. Pretty much minding their own business peacefully. The KKK is actually more civil and peaceful than the protesters. Imagine that!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We do need a new world order, just not the type that keeps a class of bankers and billionaires who seek slaves under threat of war, famine, imprisonment, duress, eviction, collective punishment and international rape as a business model.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
BTW...Where does Bernie come down on these protests? He's still alive, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
These peaceful protests should be met with peaceful policing.

The police should beat the hell out of the protesters, then burn down their homes and set their cars on fire.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

The police should beat the hell out of the protesters, then burn down their homes and set their cars on fire.

lol That sounds like a great plan!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: vonclod
I wonder if it would have any effect if Clinton held a national press conference and asked protestors to knock it off a bit?..I could be mistaken but have not heard anything from her on it.

Any comments from Hillary would require lies.

She can't help.

If you toss in a few dollars, she'll tell us new lies we haven't even heard of.
Bonus

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I was thinking Trump should toss a million $1 bills off the top of the Trump Tower...and down onto the crowd of protesters.
The idiots will go berserk and turn on each other.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There is an ad on the Portland OR craiglist today for protesters. It offers to pay protesters to show up this afternoon and goes on to say that signs, rocks and spray paint will be provided.
portland.craigslist.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Source
Why would anyone need rocks or spray paint for a protest?

Wouldn't this be considered inciting a riot?
These organizers need to be arrested
edit on 12-11-2016 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes any attention given this situation does nothing but reward and feed it.

When my kids threw a temper tantrum and they were not destroying anything, I just completely ignored them. They received no positive or negative attention at the time. When they realized that the tantrum wasn't working they would come to me and try to make a plea bid for whatever they where demanding. I would listen to what they had to say and would acknowledge their fears and concerns, even if their complaint was valid, they still had to pay for their inappropriate behavior.

If they were being rude, destructive, or self injuring, which almost never happened, they were put immediately into check and punished accordingly. All privileges were removed for the amount of time that fit the crime, and reparations had to be made.

How they are going to handle this mess is beyond me. I just know that caving in is not going to work, and being overly aggressive could cause escalation and increase the number of sympathizers. The first thing I would do is stop the main stream media from broadcasting their propaganda. The alternate media is doing a much better job of that and it is being fed to those that are already subscribers. Presenting the facts and leaving out the commentary would go a long way in dampening the chaos.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.cnsnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">(CNSNews.com)a reply to: Bloodydagger

Great points OP!
it got me thinking....

These protesters believe they are being supported by the current system configuration in their actions.
Problem with that is that the system will now slowly change, at least on the gov.level.

We don't yet know about the behind the scenes controlling forces and how that relationship will play out.

Another consideration should be...the Likelihood of holding a gov. Job if you are one of these protesters, whether its a march/demonstrations on site, or simply sending rants into the newspaper...These actions WILL BE highly frowned upon.

(CNSNews.c om)

Consider the 22,235,000 current gov. jobs and the fact that they now outnumber Manufacturing Workers ...

It understand it may be that they don't want jobs to begin with, but that may change once the hand outs dry up...Time time wise up!
edit on 0100000011pm1120163912X by HumanoidX because: link repair

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

It may be that they don't want jobs, but they may change their tune once the hand outs dry up.

It is obvious they are being manipulated and that they are not thinking for themselves. As bad as it looks for them in the future with no benefits to look to, it is going to be worse when there are no handouts, no bread, and no tents.

They are not paying attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Yes any attention given this situation does nothing but reward and feed it.

When my kids threw a temper tantrum and they were not destroying anything, I just completely ignored them. They received no positive or negative attention at the time. When they realized that the tantrum wasn't working they would come to me and try to make a plea bid for whatever they where demanding. I would listen to what they had to say and would acknowledge their fears and concerns, even if their complaint was valid, they still had to pay for their inappropriate behavior.

If they were being rude, destructive, or self injuring, which almost never happened, they were put immediately into check and punished accordingly. All privileges were removed for the amount of time that fit the crime, and reparations had to be made.

How they are going to handle this mess is beyond me. I just know that caving in is not going to work, and being overly aggressive could cause escalation and increase the number of sympathizers. The first thing I would do is stop the main stream media from broadcasting their propaganda. The alternate media is doing a much better job of that and it is being fed to those that are already subscribers. Presenting the facts and leaving out the commentary would go a long way in dampening the chaos.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Obama will cave in! I believe that is the whole plan! Think about it? Day after the election, we have Marxists and anarchists in the streets raising hell they didn't get their way. Any word from our glorious leader condemning these violent reactions?

He will perpetuate the division he used his 8 years in office to create! Just wait and see, how this plays out. Total anarchy in a few major cities, martial law imposed and in comes the continuity of government which will stop Trump from taking his official seat as President!

That's when these special snowflakes will see hell reigned down upon them! Not from the government, but from those of us who are sick and tired of seeing bad behavior being ignored and encouraged!
edit on 12-11-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. If people want to change the way it works than introduce legislation that changes it before the next election. The popular vote not winning has happened before, but to be honest, this system keeps a few states form dominating the elections. California and New york could take over in this country with their whining and their population. Our present system attempts to make it fairer to all states. If they start using population votes some states with lower population may as well quit the United state because their concerns would be ignored. If California does not like it they can quit the USA and go on their own. That will be good, when the big quake hits them they can just fix things themselves. They were nearly bankrupt a few years ago and have wasted their water supplies because of their feeling of entitlement. Now they are swinging the other way after they made a mess of their state and trying to push reform on everyone else. Not everyone trashed their environment and made a mess of their states. Now, fracking is doing in a lot of states, there needs to be reasonable thinking on allowing it everywhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
More from the anti-hate, pro-woman, tolerant Alt-Left:
'RAPE MELANIA' sign at D.C. protest.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The fact that Clinton and Obama have not come out condemning the violence, especially on Veterans Day... just proves how unfit they are to lead the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join