It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The violent protesting needs to stop!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am so sick of these protesting/rioting/whining kids/thugs. Your candidate lost based upon the system we currently have in place to elect our representatives. If you do not like the outcome or system you need to study; not riot. Your protest/riot is not going to change the outcome, it only makes you look like the idiot you are, and it damages property of innocent people and griefs people going to and from work making them late for work or late getting home to loved ones. If you truly want to change the system and have the "machine" work in favor of your agenda, you need to know how the system works. Don't waste your energy protesting/rioting, instead crack open a book and do some work. Organize and start building momentum for your agenda and be ready to nominate a candidate that most supports your movements' agenda.

For anyone that believes any candidate/party believes 100% the way you do, that is either brainwashing, or you're too lazy to think for yourself. You must compromise no matter what because only "you" agree with everything "you" believe in. I would venture to say everyone who truly studies the liberal and conservative agendas will find they do not 100% agree with either side.

At the end of the day I do not agree with all of Trump's ideas, but he is our president and I am an American, therefore I will do all I can to support this nation and ensure it is the best it can be for my children and the generations to come.

I did not agree nor disagree with everything President Obama did over the past eight years, but I did not burn my neighbors business to the ground because of it. It is okay to not agree and speak your voice, it is not okay to damage property or cause harm to people. I just hope these protesters/rioters stop before they light a fire they cannot put out. If this continues for much longer, they'll most likely have a war on their hands because many people are getting sick of it (a lot of Democrats even are) because what is happening is beginning to make the Left look hideous.

Lastly, a lot of these protesters might or might not be Hillary supporters. Heck, a lot of them are probably Bernie supporters because it seems to me the age group of these protesters are in that 18-30 year old range or so. Then a lot of them are them are BLM and LGBT groups. I'd also venture a guess that a lot of these damn kids have zero clue what they are even protesting. They are just being sheep following the flock. Either way, it needs to stop before this boils to a head.

That is the end of my rant.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They'll get worse.
Soros vowed he'd spend his entire fortune to elect Hillary.

Keep in mind, the more violent these protests become...and they WILL get more violent...the more centrist Democrats will move towards the Right.

These useful idiots are completely tearing apart the Democrat party for all time.
edit on 12-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

This is a tantrum. A hissy-fit.

Unless their goal is to remove Trump and place Hillary as president.

Then it isn't a protest, it's an attempted coup.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
They'll get worse.
Soros vowed he'd spend his entire fortune to elect Hillary.

Keep in mind, the more violent these protests become...and they WILL get more violent...the more centrist Democrats will move towards the Right.

These useful idiots are completely tearing apart the Democrat party for all time.

I was laughing because I was thinking the same thing! Keep it up Progressives! Your party will never get any power again, because it was this kind of violent behavior that got the silent majority to get out and vote for Trump in the first place! No matter what beliefs you may have, a moral human being will see right thru the BS if they see violence being condoned in the name of furthering your agenda.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Frankly speaking...this looks like snowflake 'transference' on a macro scale.

The Extreme Left is lashing out at Trump...when, in reality, they are actually 'transferring' their anger, frustration and feelings of betrayal towards Hillary, the DNC and the Democrat Party.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its weird we are having that conversation. About 2-3 weeks ago, the future of the Republican party was in DIRE question. Now its looking like the Republicans will dominate for years to come and meanwhile, the Democratic party is inflicting wounds on to itself and the damage is beginning to look irreversible. You're already seeing some prominent Democrats go on TV telling these kid protesters to get their asses home. The Left is being embarrassed and the violent nature of the Left is rising to the top in spades for the entire world to see.

A lot of other Nations are beginning to lean Right too. I suspect when the French and Germans vote next year there will be some interesting results forming a shift to the right in the UK.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
they have been rioting since before trump even won the republican nomination,this should have been stopped back then.

it`s time to restore some law and order.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Its weird we are having that conversation. About 2-3 weeks ago, the future of the Republican party was in DIRE question. Now its looking like the Republicans will dominate for years to come and meanwhile, the Democratic party is inflicting wounds on to itself left and right and the damage is beginning to look irreversible. You're already seeing some prominent Democrats go on TV telling these kid protesters to get their asses home. The Left is being embarrassed and the violent nature of the Left is rising to the top in spades for the entire world to see.

The Alt-Left are, as DBC sez, having a "Hissy-Fit".
"Mommy & Daddy Democrat promised me a pony for my birthday...and I didn't get one. IHATETHEM...IHATETHEM...IHATETHEM!!!!"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's a disgrace really. Nobody, not Trump and not Clinton, can keep calling for do-overs until they get the result they want.

Having adult tantrums is low and makes them look stupid.

They should channel all the energy into finding a legitimate candidate who has integrity. Or get into politics and become the change they want.

What happens when small children get rewarded for hissy fits? They make spoilt, selfish adults right? They want a new vote? They'll have to wait their turn like all the other voting-age adults.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

We need to just go ahead and make the age to vote in America 30 or something. That would fix a lot of these issues. These new "Instant Gratification Participant Trophy Safe Space Dwelling Alt-Left Political-Millennial" voters are a bunch of idiots who have no clue.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's a knee-jerk reaction. They have got used to the idea that "protest" is an effective way of getting decision-makers to change their minds, probably because it normally works.
They haven't thought things through to the point of realising that this isn't a decision which can lawfully be changed.
There is no practical medium point between accepting the result and violent insurrection.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Violently protesting England's "ownership" of the Americas in the 1700's is what helped create our country's formation in the 1st place with the Revolutionary War. Now...at this point in our history, violence succeeds at nothing...only creating a negative effect/result and actually detracts from the issue.

I was at Kent State when 4 American college students were shot down and killed by our own National Guard...and that was peaceful, sign carrying students wanting to end a non-sensical war thousands of miles away.

After many revolutionary bombings of government buildings in the 1960's...we learned by peaceful protesting is that in itself brings attention to the issue (like the OCCUPY MOVEMENT did but still disappeared afterwards).

Sadly... with this election it appears the violence is just getting started...and by this fashion? It too will achieve little in the ways of positive change. Just create more negativity towards the new administration and future of our country, clouding the real issues at hand.

Time to pull together, like it or not..for a country divided cannot stand, and we need to....

MS
edit on 12-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl chkr

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wonder if it would have any effect if Clinton held a national press conference and asked protestors to knock it off a bit?..I could be mistaken but have not heard anything from her on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I wonder if it would have any effect if Clinton held a national press conference and asked protestors to knock it off a bit?..I could be mistaken but have not heard anything from her on it.
I've heard that a Soros organization is funding and organizing a lot of the agitation seen immediately after the election announcement. Soros is a major Clinton donor who she takes orders from.

Soros has had his hand in exploiting anxiety to overturn nations, and using minority and particular groups as pawns to his neoliberal corporate agenda.

I'm not in any way saying that Trump should work unopposed, but the timing and the past work of a Soros related front is more than suspect. The best work would be done to expose the Soros connection from Moveondotorg. And not laughing LOL LIBTARDS. Cause when we further 'other' people it makes the counter coup easier for the corporate elite when they then can leverage echo chambers of anxiety, profit off of that by crafting harmonious mischief in the world to their own banker elite benefit.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

Agreed. Charging and arresting Soros for inciting violence would go a long way towards draining the swamp.
Keep in mind that Soros, for all his wealth and power, is still just a tool of the Rothschilds.
edit on 12-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The thing is...most of the violent protesters are not really "protesting" the results of the election...they are using this as an excuse to destroy things and harm people and disrupt society. So if the true protesters (the whiners) would just grow up and go home...then the agitators would either quit or be easier to arrest.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think there are legitimate concerns from particular groups, but also a specific neoliberal vampire establishment ready to exploit some of that fear and anxiety. The hot potato falls into the hands of the MAGA movement to not fall into depravity in the face of organized fronts to divide. Stick to the message, be as inclusive as possible. It's going to be very hard because we are a segregated, overall hurting and very divided nation with a media seeking to further the 'othering' of us.

Both Trump supporters and Clinton supporters had their fair share of cognitive dissonance and I think the only way past this is to follow the 'turn the other cheek' mantra of Christ and to keep a Long Ear like Buddha. We can weather this and the only way is through tolerance and perspective sharing.

Anyone focusing on illegal immigrants and minorities is only hurting their own cause. Anyone scapegoating white people for being unaware of particularities they aren't tested on every day... Illegal immigrants are victims of global corporate enterprise just like you and your manufacturing jobs are. Trumpismo is the Symptom to a problem. And so is Illegal immigration.
You cannot scapegoat a symptom and somehow come out victorious. You have to have sight on the connected world we are in and realize what war refugees, immigrants and even the drug war are a product of.

Oursourced jobs to countries paying slave wages which people are also fleeing from. Nation invasions seeking to maximize an unfeeling bottom line. Nation states being made examples for others by not kneeling down and taking it on the chin from an abusive petrodollar or IMF.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The sooner Soros is brought down the better. That man is a threat to the entire human race.

I have a strange feeling as soon as that man is rotting behind bars there will be a significant reduction in the number of Pro-globalist rallies and riots across America and Europe.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Now it's up to the Democrats in those protest cities to solve the problem.

Let's see how they do THAT !!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join