It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are they starting to see through the lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
After reading a few comments on the djt Reddit and even the hrc reddit I had to start this thread.

The fall of the establishment and its servant's are the sole reasons they are crumbling right infront of everyone's eyes.

All the hate and lies donald and his supporters have had to endure are turning there own(hrc's) supporters against them.

The establishment has pushed such a false narrative so fake and now that Trump has won and the false clouds have settled a little they are starting to see the truth within the fake fog that was created to ensure hrc would win. The more they try to keep pushing these lies it only turns more and more of their own against them and all it takes is rational thinking. Seeing it feels oh so wonderful and not just for the fact it's crumbling but for the fact they did it to themselves. Of course a thank you to everyone that has tried to spread the truth in this world full of lies and now the people see where the lies come from, where they begin.

The Powers that be, the msm, anyone with out a brain of their own are scared and anyone that has believed these lies are scared and angry at themselves for believing all of it, angry because they have been tricked and sadly are taking it out on the country or the people they know are correct. Some will accept that they have been lied to and move on some will join the fight against the deceivers and others will not be able to take the truth like we are seeing at the moment and do anything to supress their fears. It may seem like their fears are that Trump will be the death of them and their world but it's not, the fear is that the world they thought they lived in has been a lie the whole time.

Its a great time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

I do believe some have seen the truth. S&F

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Thanks for sharing these thoughts.

It is a great time to be alive.

Muh "being here to see it buzz" hasn't died yet.

Still shaking hands and hugging. Most unity I've felt since tragic times.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Remember when you first went down the Rabbit hole?

What did you feel at that time? I know I felt disbelieving and it took quite some time for it all to start making sense. Now multiply that by thousands and we are witnessing the effects.

Rational thinking is required and the events that have occurred are playing into the hands of the Establishment. An aware and non compliant citizenry is required, not an aware and violent citizenry.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have a liberal friend on facebook who actually communicated to me during the election with questions about Hillary. She was very receptive to info I had about the CF and requested my best link. She was doubtful but very willing to read what I provided. I sent her a few things, not too much that may overwhelm but enough to get the ball rolling. I think her reasoning was she was so horribly afraid of what Trump was going to do, she was desperate to hear anything that would set her mind at ease.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I was born some what already in the rabbit hole. Im 25 now but was lucky enough to have a computer in my room with the internet at the age of nine, at such a young age having adsl when most families still had dial up. I had the mass of the internet at my hands and so young I had not been "corrupted" before i was able to use my rational thinking to realise who the liars were and what they were doing. Im not trying to gloat or brag or anything like that. I was just one of the lucky ones in my generation to have the true information before "they" could determine the way I should think.

I do understand what you're saying though, and in time the initial shock will subside and we'll have some true change.
edit on 12-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Last night I was pulled over to a you tube video from a Reddit post to see an astonishing amount videos of kids telling kids about how not to fear the awakening.
This was my first time seeing kids trying to gently show other kids how terribly they have been deceived and used by Hillary and the media.
This is the way it must be done>KID TO KID ....as adults can't get through the brainwashing.

SAD TIMES HOPEFULLY LEADING TO ENLIGHTENMENT TIMES

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

don't suppose you remember what the video was called or have a link do you?

join