It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump man of peace and war! E.L.V 2023 nuclear annihilation! No escape!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
1.USA
2.RUSSIA
3.CHINA
4.JAPAN
5.ROME
6.INDIA
7.NORTH KOREA
8.SOUTH KOREA
9.IRAN (or Muslim caliphate)
10.ISRAEL (will be betrayed and set off WW3)
(10 kings given power for an hour)

- Research to back up my claim at the end of the thread -

I PREDICTED TRUMP WOULD WIN
Well folks I predicted Trump would win and he did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now I predict three and a half years of - peace - in which what would seem like the world is coming together finally will occur.

Peace is awesome so enjoy it while it last's because after the peace will come three and a half years of hell on earth like never before culminating with all life on planet earth being destroyed by nuclear fires in about one hundred big bangs that we (carbon based intelligent human life forms) will not be coming back from, ever, unfortunately. (Yes I feel like crying too.)

AN E.L.V
I'm talking about an E.L.V, (extinction level event) man made of course, all the same. May be some nice big roaches will survive and become the next life to evolve on earth after the radiation has dissipated? (Joke)

THREE AND A HALF YEARS OF PEACE
I'm for one excited for this upcoming three and a half years of prep time I have to prepare for the three and a half years of hell on earth - tribulation -(if I make it through the second three and a half years then I will get to witness first hand the E.L.V that is responsible for the extinction of mankind) and when the day of the E.L.V comes and I hear the whistles of the nukes in the air I'm going to start slowly and hauntingly whistle 'louis Armstrong' I see trees of green, red roses too... to myself and shed a silent tear for all the memories I have of this place and another for all the awesome experiences I had before I become like burnt paper on the fire.

(Actually I'm not going to be in the fire but that's another story.) - will share how to escape in an up coming thread.

GET READY
Guys - please get ready years pass so quick and 2020 (the time of the great tribulation) will be upon us before you know it - here is my prediction all life on earth ends during the year 2023 but by that time we will already be begging for it! That's how bad the tribulation will be! That we will literally be begging for the end by the time the end comes. Sad for us really. (I'm crying again.)

NOTE
I'm not wishing this upon us folks I mean my younger half sister just had a baby daughter (perfect 10, fingers 10 toes and the deepest soulful brown eyes and cute dimples you ever saw) and I'm not going to see her grow up and I WANT to see her grow up but the unfortunate sad truth is these events are etched in stone folks and I can't change them even if I wanted to. No one can. Its part of our (mankind's) history and MUST take place. Call it part of our education. It's fundamental. Its necessary from the teachers point of view that all students learn all their lessons, even the HARD, PAINFUL ones.

Research to back up my claim:
1. Donald Trump THE antichrist -

2. Last pope prophecy -

3. Soddom and Gomarrah -

4. The prophecy of Daniel -

5. The book of Revelations -

Guys, this is it. The end is in our time!

- HD3D
edit on 11/12/2016 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Don't you mean an 'E.L.E'...not ELV (extinction level..vent?)

Not to rain on your predictive prowess...but guessing between two candidates isn't much of a prediction mate...it's one or the other isn't it.

50/50.

Besides, if Clinton had got in, i predict we would have had zero peace, never mind 3.5 years of it.

Let's just give the guy a chance before starting wild 'nibiru' doom and gloom destructions threads...he hasn't even taken office yet!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
whatever lah .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You're wasting your time. (and absolutely correct about ELE versus ELV)

Doom and Gloom prognostications are more like clockwork after each election cycle that are at times more accurate than Old Faithful.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You're right of course...i can't help biting sometimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: alphabetaone

You're right of course...i can't help biting sometimes.

I hear ya brother lol

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Bombs away!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hate to poopoo on your parade here but I don't think the Donald claims to be the Christ.

Wiki: In Christianity, the Antichrist (Greek: αντίχριστος, translit. antichristos; Hebrew: אנטיכריסט‎‎) or False Messiah (Greek: ψευδή Μεσσία, translit. psevdí Messía; Hebrew: משיח שקר‎‎) is generally regarded as a figure of evil that will falsely claim to be the Christ (Messiah).

Edit: At least not yet anyway.
edit on 2016-11-12T10:23:28-06:0010amSat, 12 Nov 2016 10:23:28 -0600SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2830 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

ETA again: And he is only 70 years old? Whats he waiting so long for?
edit on 2016-11-12T10:25:23-06:0010amSat, 12 Nov 2016 10:25:23 -0600SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2330 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i see you linked some bible verses there. isnt 1/3 of the people of earth supposed to live through it?? what about the 1k year reign?? maybe i misunderstood what i read in the bible im no scholar.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Another anti-Christ. seems that's the only one we ever elect in the US given Obama was, and bush, Clinton, bush, reagen, etc...
nothing but anti-christs according to the enlightened bible thumpers.

Anyhow, I am fine, I have played plenty of fallout games so I will thrive in the post apocalypse world. time to start collecting bottle caps and put skulls on my car..best fashion for the wasteland.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lol. im catholik, i speak to god thru the catholik language.
but i know that the old testament is just the interpretation of the summerian and egyptian mythologies.

old testament is garbage, never liked it. all the stories are in there as a controlling device.

the new testament, well i like the fact jesus rebelled against his oppressors, said peace, stuff like that. but i not read it anymore either, i just follow the messages of rebelling against oppressors thru peace.

summerian myths are based upon aliens visiting the world. its all science. they were not 'predicting' the future.

for a second you had me worried like you knew some kind of quantum majik theory.
but bible? old testament (LMFAO) bible no less?

whew!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
lol. im catholik, i speak to god thru the catholik language.
but i know that the old testament is just the interpretation of the summerian and egyptian mythologies.

old testament is garbage, never liked it. all the stories are in there as a controlling device.

the new testament, well i like the fact jesus rebelled against his oppressors, said peace, stuff like that. but i not read it anymore either, i just follow the messages of rebelling against oppressors thru peace.

summerian myths are based upon aliens visiting the world. its all science. they were not 'predicting' the future.

for a second you had me worried like you knew some kind of quantum majik theory.
but bible? old testament (LMFAO) bible no less?

whew!

lol, yes I was equally as relieved to find that it was only bible rhetoric.

Ya know, I much respect your outlook on religion as a whole. Taking Jesus' message as one that indicates we should fight against oppression and rebel, is probably the most valuable lesson from it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How can we take you seriously?

You say you did all this research but don't even realize that it is an E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event) not a ELV (something out of a christmas special?). At first I thought it was a typo, but you just kept on using it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Blossom Goodchild, is that you?! You sly maiden you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

AN E.L.V

You don't say. i always knew the elven kingdom of pointy ear Vulcan's was coming to take over this planet.

If this is the alternate reality you want to jump into then so be it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you really had a feel for the prophecy community, you would know that rather than seeing Trump as an anti-Christ figure, the buzz is that he is being seen as far more analogous to Cyrus the Great.

And while your predictions of a great war may indeed come to pass because many also think the Tribulation is right around the corner, and Cyrus did allow Israel to restore their own ways, even allowing them to rebuild their Temple (which if it happened in modern times would be a sure sign of end times prophetic fulfillment). However, the idea of all life on earth perishing is premature. If you also believe in the Revelation prophecies, then you know it is cut short to prevent an actual E.L.E. from occurring.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We been receiving alot of those predictions. But i dare say ye saw a one possible future that may happen i future. So nothing is set in stone. Its been theorized that we live one of the "infinite" futures. So in a sense.. we won't know about that until what happen in 3 years.

Stay positive and stay good

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People have been predicting this my entire life. It might all end tomorrow and it might not, but you have no special insight into the end of the world.

top topics

join