It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Muslim set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Is it possible that the Dems are simply hiring someone based on their credentials having little or nothing to do with their religious beliefs?

Especially when you consider the fact that all of the monotheistic faiths are very flawed.

Christian Scholar: The Bible is More Violent Than the Koran.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: crazyewok

dude you would of voted trump, you're like the most conservative Englishman i know.. maybe not the most, but it makes you cool

Lets say it would have been difficult.

There was no way in hell I would of Voted Clinton, lets put it like that.

I was always a Rand Paul fan myself.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

THE GOP WON FROM THE TOP DOWN.. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.. as to your character meh, you are a serious SJW and i can pull your SJW threads if you'd like. Im not christian i am an atheist, though honestly im starting to see some greater serendipity at work which has made me consider some things.

Actually, the Democrats narrowed the margins in both houses of Congress. They went from 44 to 46 in the Senate and picked up 8 seats in the House. Donald Trump is on track to be the winning candidate to lose the popular vote by the largest margin ever.

You mistake the GOP maintaining control of Congress as demonstrating support for Trump. The GOP isn't monolithic. What happened to all that talk about how the GOP establishment hates Trump? Did you think it was true then but now you think it was false? There are plenty of #NeverTrump Republican voters who voted for GOP congressmen but didn't vote for Trump.

You're conflating whatever you think will justify this narrative you've chosen to adopt. Trump winning was a wake up call to the left but it won't be anything compared to Trump's presidency. Don't worry though, when the Dems retake Congress and the White House, I won't be in here trying to act like you don't matter even though you're being an ass now.

edit on 2016-11-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Trump Won,

People need to get over their 'shock and horror' and deal with the 'Right Now'.

and be happy you dont have Tacky Pantsuit Pansy running the country.
f

As for the title of the op... I really can't see Trump hiring all muslims
edit on 12-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

i predict 20 years of progressive tears and no such retaking of the white house ever again. It's on the internet now so it's forever.. quote me

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

i predict 20 years of progressive tears and no such retaking of the white house ever again. It's on the internet now so it's forever.. quote me

I have a picture of Trump drinking a bottle of liberal tears. I'd post it but im pretty sure it would be removed, again.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Is it? I asked what those credentials are on the last page, in bold, and its yet to be answered... Will it be?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That's a bridge too far.

Americans have short memories.

They said the same about the GOP for the last eight years.

And today they have a clean sweep.

Within 4 to eight years democrats will be back in power.

You can bank on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sounds legit. Donald Trump is starting with the worst favorability rating ever for an incoming President. You running around acting like this is just stirring up the hornet's nest so by all means, go ahead. In 2020, Hillary Clinton (the second least popular ever) won't be running for President.

He's already lining you up for disillusionment.

- He's not getting rid of Obamacare, he's going to "fix" it. Just like Clinton said she was and would have.

- There will be no draining of the swamp. Because the President can't drain any swamp other than his own appointments and Trump (or should we say Pence?) is going to fill it right up with veteran GOP establishment.

- His economic plan is horses# based on some pipe dream whereby he'll magically negotiate new trade deals to "bring back jobs" (that won't be coming back) in manufacturing which he imagines (or maybe really doesn't) will undo the effects of deindustrialization and technological advance. That won't be happening. First off, trade deals take a long time to negotiate. NAFTA was dreamed up by the Reagan economic team, negotiated all through the Bush 41 years and wasn't signed until Clinton. TPP discussions started in earnest in what? 2008?

- There will be no mass deportation of anyone.

- He'd already walked back the "Muslim ban" to "extreme vetting" and now that he's conned his way in, whose to say?

More importantly, if he was actually inclined to do so and was able to successfully steer into existence (remember, he's just the President) a fraction of what he promised, it would only lead to a monumental backlash. Despite what you want to believe, roughly a quarter of the eligible voters in this country voted for Trump and that was a lesser amount than voted for Clinton. Had Bernie been the candidate, you'd have seen an actual overwhelming defeat.

The only way Donald Trump has a chance is to break most of his campaign promises and he knows it which is why he looks like he just s# himself. If he gets too out of establishment pocket, they'll find a reason to impeach and remove him and put Pence in the Oval Office which is what they want anyway.
edit on 2016-11-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You're obsessed with Islam.

Try harder.

I'd have to disagree, since some of Islam's own followers obsess to the point of radicalization.

Christians aren't beheading people for not following their religion. It's time for Islam to step out of the dark ages and into the 21st century.

If Islam could do this then it's followers might discover what the rest of us already know: Bacon is the bomb.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Actually there is a reason to fear and it's a very good one. But it isn't Islam we should fear it's the stupid people who think Islam can take over America.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: In4ormant

Actually there is a reason to fear and it's a very good one. But it isn't Islam we should fear it's the stupid people who think Islam can take over America.

Actually the fear has some foundation in reality. Islam has a mutl-millenial history of Islamic conquest. Just look at the history of Turkey, for a great example.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Donald Trump is starting with the worst favorability rating ever for an incoming President.

Can you link the reference that substantiates this?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Try harder.

I'd have to disagree, since some of Islam's own followers obsess to the point of radicalization.

Christians aren't beheading people for not following their religion. It's time for Islam to step out of the dark ages and into the 21st century.

If Islam could do this then it's followers might discover what the rest of us already know: Bacon is the bomb.

If you were to do a little research you will find Christians in Africa doing the same things.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8530000003930America/ChicagoSat, 12 Nov 2016 13:29:39 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Try harder.

If you were to do a little research you will find Christians in Africa doing the same things.

Considering your wording is indicative that you have already done the research, and seeing as how I'm profoundly against re-inventing the wheel, why don't you eliminate the obscurity and just show it, instead of copping out and telling others they should research.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You really want to debate that? read the commandments and then come back to me, if you think Hillary is without faults by any means throw the first stone.

“Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone "

John 8:7

Karma got to Hillary.

Romans 2:1

You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

My father is a staunch Seventh day fundamentalist Christian, I had to read the bible as a child every Saturday.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No.

What happens from here depends heavily on what Trump does and how Congress responds in these next two years.

That's what ultimately brought down the Democrats and led them to the position they are in now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

My father is a staunch Seventh day fundamentalist Christian, I had to read the bible as a child every Saturday.

Oh dear....I'm sorry LOL

I guess "Run Jane Run, See Jane Run" was off the table then

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Actually he is doing what many wanted him to do to begin with, I was expecting Trump to do what he just did, he is repealing the mandate and keeping the ban of pre existing conditions.

It can not be any better than that

I know exactly what he will do with the rest of his promises and is exactly what I will expect.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join