It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is a Muslim set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

If you say so.....

Hope and Change, Hope and Change !

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: In4ormant

Yea, me being a mess in regards to alcoholism ought to negate relationships with women, fortunately it hasn't..well selfishly lol. im just playing with the "off with their heads" thing it's just bull# that these progressives can't understand the blatant hypocrisy its ridiculous.

It wasn't a jab at that.

The great thing about disagreeing so profoundly with the other side is that it gives your vote meaning, you feel like your doing your fellow Americans a service and are obligated to do so. That's the part I love.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

dude ante you lost... We the people don't agree with your beliefs and actions, yall are a bunch of safe space whining authoritarians, we believe in self reliance and smaller government. We believe in altruism towards our fellow man, hard work, accepting AMERICAN CULTURE- not waving #ing mexican flags as you riot in the streets. What would you have America be?

Donald Trump winning the election makes him our President. Full stop. It didn't confer onto you a "Trump card" you can pull out to try to win a discussion when you make terrible arguments.

"we the people?

You don't even represent the majority of opinion.

I don't believe in safe spaces and I don't whine. I'm not a pacifist, I'm not "politically correct" and I don't kowtow to anyone.

FYI: You just voted for a man who is arguably threatening to grow government massively so I don't know why you're talking about smaller government. Furthermore, it's really ironic to hear a guy whining about non-Christians who thinks it's important to stress this overarching belief in "self-reliance."

On top of it all, you're not even a good Christian.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

If you say so.....

And you were saying world war 3 if CLinton was elected.

Yes ?

A' broken' promise ain't much compared now is it ?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Hope and Change when run by someone sane like Trump, makes Obama seem like an idiot. Someone who couldn't do what i could, without the degree. Make America Great Again.

Because, he didnt want to. He never did. People need to wake the hell up to that significant little fact.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Christosterone

I take a huge joy in watching the Democratic Party implode especially knowing that every single one of Obama's policies is about to be stricken down within the first six months of trumps presidency…

Nope. Trump has already gone back on ObamaCare

Barely a week after the election and he has broken that key pledge.

Nope! After all the MSM lies and here you are falling for more of the same ole same ole.

He is keeping key elements of the program such as pre existing conditions and a few other things, and trashing the rest!

It actually is quite an accomplishment that Trump got himself elected considering he DOES tend to revel in the fact that he doesn't want to make up his mind hahaha

I'm waiting for Trump Medical clinics to start springing up across the land, which ACTUALLY would be quite comical to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Okay, lets back up here.

Lets forget all about the dude being a Muslim for a moment.

What are this new guys qualifications that makes him so special he should be the new head of one half the Two Party System in America?

Seriously, all you democrats, between 8 years of Obama in the US, 4 years of Hillary on the world stage, the Hillary+Obama+DNC that jut exposed their dark outsides in the election, whose wicked insides were exposed by the WikiLeaks, and this new PC maniac ideology you all either embrace or defend as if you do (that everyone else is so sick of), the safe spaces adults acting like spoiled brat crybaby little children (you coddle your younger emerging base with), them being so openly mindless in supporting Hillary to the hilt despite screwing Bernie and all of the above, the complete and total ideological contradiction of a Party of Pure Hypocrisy you represent (see my above posts herein), and now to your team out rioting in the streets and the outflow of videos of people being brutally assaulted in and out of homes, schools and the streets... what the hell are you guys thinking?

I wouldn't be surprised if your ideology, your party, etc, never any hope of recovery after all of the above, and here your party establishment wants to make a Muslim the head of it, as a direct followup the very same week as this insane election climax to that entire list of shame, and you guys are in here teetering on the edge of turning rabid in the defense of this news?

Have you ever heard the expression, "like its going out of style", or "way to double down", or how about "way to go out with a bang"?

Bravo, folks, you've officially lost it!

For any of you who does still a have a lick of sense, consider the reality that to a very well informed non-conservative outsider, that whole trend above screams of being some mass group psychology test, a social experiment, to see just how far social engineering can be pushed, just how insane a society can become, where you guys are all the marks in the con job, this social engineering experiment that should have been shut off a while ago, except its fountainhead has been getting such a thrill out of the game, that's its too addicted to its perpetration to give it up.

edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Hope and Change when run by someone sane like Trump, makes Obama seem like an idiot. Someone who couldn't do what i could, without the degree. Make America Great Again.

Because, he didnt want to. He never did. People need to wake the hell up to that significant little fact.

Now now. If no one's supposed to put the fail cart before the horse just yet, don't go plopping the win cart there, either. The man's not even sworn in yet, he could be the worst buyer's remorse of the past hundred years, or not. Nobody knows yet.
edit on 11/12/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you say so.....

We'll see what happens. Donald Trump says a lot of things.

I was always under the impression it would be repeal and replace. I was also under the impression that there were parts of Obamacare that were popular (like coverage with pre-existing) that would be worked into any replacement plans.

So in that sense, parts of Obamacare could very much be sticking around.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

THE GOP WON FROM THE TOP DOWN.. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.. as to your character meh, you are a serious SJW and i can pull your SJW threads if you'd like. Im not christian i am an atheist, though honestly im starting to see some greater serendipity at work which has made me consider some things.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well... He came out of absolutely Nowhere.

People had never heard of Barack Insane Obama

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Now now. If no one's supposed to put the fail cart before the horse just yet, don't go plopping the win cart there, either. The man's not even sworn in yet, he could be the worst buyer's remorse of the past hundred years, or not. Nobody knows yet.

You're right, of course.

But trust me, pragmatism is a lost art in our media climate.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You're obsessed with Islam.

Try harder.

Last time I checked the Republican Party wasn't appointing an Islamist to head our party…

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

Religion shouldn't even be thought of when a person is considered for a job. That is unless you are one of those deluded people that thinks America should only be run by Christians.

why are you so hung up on Xians?

First of all it's Christians not Xians. And it's not all Christians just the ignorant fools who thinks their religious dogma should run this nation.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Try harder.

Last time I checked the Republican Party wasn't appointing an Islamist to head our party…

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

Religion shouldn't even be thought of when a person is considered for a job. That is unless you are one of those deluded people that thinks America should only be run by Christians.

First of all it's Christians not Xians. And it's not all Christians just the ignorant fools who thinks their religious dogma should run this nation.

Methinks your bible "belt" mayhap be twisted a bit too tight.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Try harder.

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

Right because those that worship at the later of statolatry and their political DOGMA is so much better.

Until a heretic like Trump comes around and they all think its armageddon.

edit on 12-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If you say so.....

And you were saying world war 3 if CLinton was elected.

Yes ?

A' broken' promise ain't much compared now is it ?

I did indeed say that yes.

And I perfer Trump in office than Clinton

But I will view him with the exact same scrutiny as anyone else.

We all bashed Bush, we all bash Obama and I will bash Trump.

He is no Messiah for change and I beleive although better than Clinton he will still be terrible.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

But I will view him with the exact same scrutiny as anyone else.

As everyone should.

Some of just wait until he's sworn in first, and does something first.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

dude you would of voted trump, you're like the most conservative Englishman i know.. maybe not the most, but it makes you cool

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Try harder.

So who is more obsessed?

-Chris

You must be American. Xians is an actual referral to Ten and Christ aka X
You're really arrogant you know that?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: introvert

Yes that is truth but majority rule and that is the way it is and always have, religion in America have more power on political issue that many care to imagine.

If that's the case, shouldn't we be talking about the control Christians have in this country? Instead we are complaining about one man.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join