It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Muslim set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's special in the sense that it is constantly pointed out about him. It's like he's walking around with the Muslim tag just like he walks around with the (D) tag.

No one else walks around with their religion constantly mentioned.

It's like it was constantly mentioned that Obama was the first black president for 8 whole years when even a blind person ought to have had that drilled into their skull after the first two or three at the most.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: introvert

the #en 3% would strip us of all our ways of life.. This is why once again the progressives lost in a #en overwhelming defeat from the top down..

Even if they wanted to strip you of your way of life, they can't. You really don't know jack about constitutional protections, etc, do you?

you guys have tried, and failed glad you assholes finally know the states think you're assholes, as you riot in the streets.

Control yourself. You are coming of as being a bit nutty.

Again, you have constitutional protections that will not be taken away by Muslims. They need those protections as well from people like you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrevA person's religious beliefs help inform us on what kind of moral structure a person has.

BS.

Only a persons actions do that, not their beliefs. Don't be ridiculous...if what YOU say is true, ever American Citizen would have to be a mind reader to truly know what someone "believes".

Ive never heard more scary rhetoric than what you've just said.
edit on 12-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is very much an American culture.

Yes, that culture is that you can be whomever you want to be and no one can dictate that.

There is no cohesive principle under which they can unify.

Yes there is. Constitutional principles that lets you be who you want to be.

What should be happening is assimilation into the over-arching American culture with each group retaining their distinct flavor which is what actually makes America great.

That's an odd way of saying it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In America politics are not exclusive of certain free speech areas and neither religion, actually in America and I disagree with it, politics during election year and off are very well talk about and "preached" from the pulpit during Sunday sermons.

Yes I live in the Southern baptism strong hold in the south, Is more churches in the south per square foot than in any other area of the nation perhaps excluding the bible belt.

Now what that tells you.
edit on 12-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
Does Cruz, Romney or any other righter with a hard religious slant count as bad, too? If one Dem with a religious background is bad, just cut out the middleman, and say all politicians with any religious background are bad & not good for the populace because we have faaaar too many different religions & therefore sects to cater to appropriately and effectively. Could always go the extra mile and ban religious people from setting foot in politics. You want a politics safezone? That'd do it.

< --- Libertarian, and DGAF what book you rub yourself with, so long as you do a good job in your position & don't let said book dictate the cans and cannots of 300 million. Kind of a litmus test there.
edit on 11/12/2016 by Nyiah because: stupid coding, it's a fricking arrow.

link   
So Obama & Hillary's obsession with Islam shall persist.

The most oppressive mass religion in the known universe, it only makes sense under the light of the 'current events liberals' have been shifting to the far left the past 8 years to become the most psychologically oppressive plus physically violent mass domestic ideology roughly since the fall of slavery.

Is Islam the chicken; was the DNC becoming the party of the far left the egg?

I can't say, but its bizarre.

Obama & Hillary's slant towards Islam combined with the party's RABID defensiveness over even the most brutally contradictory old world customs the embraced by mainstream global Islam, especially after the WikiLeaks, only even makes sense to me anymore given they are closet Muslim's, or the liberal ideology truly is the new 'liberal fascism' (to be so in tune with Islamofascism), or both.

You tell me I'm obsessed?

FACT: Muslim's only make up 4% of the US population, yet are to be given preferential selection over everyone else?

FACT: Islam on the world stage isn't a minority religion, therefore why aren't the other non-Christian religions given even more favor if it's just about "minorities" this whole tale?

FACT: Mainstream global Islam is the most anti-free speech & thought ideology in the world, so why is it the Democrat Machine has made it the one to be most coveted & defended from criticism?

FACT: Mainstream global Islam is the most brutally oppressive force in the world against the rights and well being of minority groups such as women, gays, and religious minorities; it as a society has a built-in RAPE Culture; it as whole is the True Global Patriarchy (look up the traditional definition of "patriarchy" contrasted with "matriarchy"); so why it is the liberal's modern PC ideology defends and nurtures it above all else?

FACT: Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values, so why is it that liberals in both the EU & US are so obsessed with warping immigration laws in their favor to the point of literally going out of the way to mass import them from one of the most brutal and battle hardened regions on earth?

Perhaps the bigger question is, what is in the 'water' of the modern liberals that nobody else seems to be drinking, to make them this bonafide insane? None of their stuff makes a lick of sense anymore, a dramatic change from just a decade ago when they made far more sense than the GOP. Hell, they even support Neocon'esque foreign adventurism the likes of which has had Obama & Hillary overthrowing governments, SUPPORTING AL QAEDA (WHOM SPAWNED ISIS), and making the Middle East even more war torn than it already was. That's the kind of behavior of the most absurdly minded of the Islamist groups, the open willingness the tear each other apart despite claiming to be "THE religion of peace" while already being of the same religion.
edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I seriously have no #ing idea why the minority believes it can rule the majority, why people come to our #ing country and think they can change the way we think and culturally act. The progressives have sold out America and in doing so they have lost in an overwhelming defeat, so the proverbial question becomes," now what".

Far be it from me to burst your bubble of self-righteous indignation as you rant like an authoritarian nut about guillotines but not only didn't Donald Trump get the most votes from AMERICAN CITIZENS (as of right now, he's down 400k votes) but you'd have to go all the way back to Bill Clinton in 1992 (the year Ross Perot got like 22% of the vote) to find a President who won a smaller percentage of the popular vote.

There's a word for what you're experiencing:

de·lu·sion
dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
plural noun: delusions

an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Do we return to be the Americans who take care of our own, protect our own liberties and beliefs, while the rest of the world #ing hates and crys?

I'm all for taking care of our own. I'm all for protecting our liberties and beliefs. I'll stand for these for you just like I would for an American who happens to be a Muslim. We have this thing call the First Amendment. I know a lot of you think you're "constitutionalists" because you're supporters of exactly ONE of the Amendments in the Bill of Rights but RELIGIOUS FREEDOM is not a right to practice (or in my case, not practice) whatever Christian belief deluded authoritarians deem fit.

My rights don't exist because you allow them to.

For christs #ing sakes CNN is asking," should the electoral college be abolished". This # is called treason, and in every nation it's a capital crime..

You really don't have any idea what an authoritarian you are do you? Good grief. Go back to THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION that you are TAKING A DUMP ALL OVER and once more — the FIRST AMENDMENT.

Freedom of the press? Ever hear of it? Freedom of speech? Familiar with that one?

It's treason for somebody to suggest that the electoral college might not be the best way to handle electing our leaders? That's TREASON?

Why don't you just admit that you hate liberty and that other people having the same freedoms as you makes you uncomfortable and that not that deep down, you yearn for an authoritarian strong man to crush your political foes?
edit on 2016-11-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

the #en 3% would strip us of all our ways of life.. This is why once again the progressives lost in a #en overwhelming defeat from the top down..

Even if they wanted to strip you of your way of life, they can't. You really don't know jack about constitutional protections, etc, do you?

Well, I'm not defending anyone, but I think that's his entire argument and angst. That if a small percentage actually have their way, that those constitutional protections may end up becoming irrelevant.

Do you realize what it would take for those rights to be taken away? You would need more than a 3% minority.

The argument and angst is for not. There is no reason to fear.

Which is precisely what ive been saying. The fear is unjustified, but their rights to vocalize shouldnt waver.
edit on 12-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's special in the sense that it is constantly pointed out about him. It's like he's walking around with the Muslim tag just like he walks around with the (D) tag.

And you are helping to perpetuate that.

No one else walks around with their religion constantly mentioned.

Plenty do. Look at the Right Wing evangelicals. If the Right can do it, why are you concerned about one man?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sadly the views of culture and religion in America is very much embedded in religious views, mostly the Christian ones.

And that is what it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: In4ormant

I believe in the electoral college i dont want high population areas to rule the WHOLE WIDE UNITED STATES that pander to the small percent of minority's no I don't.. I want these #ing people to adapt to the US way of life..

The US way of life is diverse and there is not set culture.

What you are saying is you want people to think, believe and act as you do.

Not going to happen. You don't know much about the US if that is your stance.

No.

There is very much an American culture. The principle of 'diversity" and "multi-culturalism" erodes that idea. If you encourage people to come and keep their native cultures then you do not have one country but a nation of tiny colonies of other countries. There is no cohesive principle under which they can unify. Let's not forget that the etymology of diversity comes from a Latin word that is essentially negative in meaning and leads to hostility.

Gosh, what do we see today? I am shocked!

What should be happening is assimilation into the over-arching American culture with each group retaining their distinct flavor which is what actually makes America great.

So......just cheeseburger joints everywhere then?

i mean # man, im in colorado right now sounds good to me..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is why I think this is all propaganda, I don't think is true until is officially named.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So Obama & Hillary's obsession with Islam shall persist.

The most oppressive mass religion in the known universe, it only makes sense under the light of the 'current events liberals' have been shifting to the far left the past 8 years to become the most psychologically oppressive plus physically violent mass domestic ideology roughly since the fall of slavery.

Is Islam the chicken; was the DNC becoming the party of the far left the egg?

I can't say, but its bizarre.

Obama & Hillary's slant towards Islam combined with the party's RABID defensiveness over even the most brutally contradictory old world customs the embraced by mainstream global Islam, especially after the WikiLeaks, only even makes sense to me anymore given they are closet Muslim's, or the liberal ideology truly is the new 'liberal fascism' (to be so in tune with Islamofascism), or both.

You tell me I'm obsessed?

FACT: Muslim's only make up 4% of the US population, yet are to be given preferential selection over everyone else?

FACT: Islam on the world stage isn't a minority religion, therefore why aren't the other non-Christian religions given even more favor if it's just about "minorities" this whole tale?

FACT: Mainstream global Islam is the more anti-free speech & thought ideology in the world, so why is it the Democrat Machine has made it the one to be most coveted &defended from criticism?

FACT: Mainstream global Islam is the brutally oppressive force in the world against the rights and well being of minority groups such as women, gays, and religious minorities; it as a society has a built-in RAPE Culture; it as whole is the True Global Patriarchy; so why it is the liberal's modern PC ideology defends and nurtures them above all else?

FACT: Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values, so why is it that liberals in both the EU & US are so obsessed with warping immigration laws in their favor to the point of literally going out of the way to mass import them from one of the most brutal and battle hardened regions on earth?

Perhaps the bigger question is, what is in the 'water' of the modern liberals that nobody else seems to be drinking, to make them this bonafide insane? None of their stuff makes a lick of sense anymore, a dramatic change from just a decade ago when they made far more sense than the GOP. Hell, they even support Neocon'esque foreign adventurism the likes of which has had Obama & Hillary overthrowing governments, SUPPORTING AL QAEDA (WHOM SPAWNED ISIS), and making the Middle East even more war torn than it already was. That's the kind of behavior of the most absurdly inded of the Islamic groups, the pen willingness the tear each other apart despite claiming to be "THE religion of peace" while already being of the same religion.

You can practice Islam in the good old U.S.A. all the live long day. Islam could say that it's ok to steal your neighbors dog and eat it but that wouldn't matter HERE.

Islam doesn't trump our laws and constitution and never will. People are fearful for no reason.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: ketsuko

I believe in the electoral college i dont want high population areas to rule the WHOLE WIDE UNITED STATES that pander to the small percent of minority's no I don't.. I want these #ing people to adapt to the US way of life..

The US way of life is diverse and there is not set culture.

What you are saying is you want people to think, believe and act as you do.

Not going to happen. You don't know much about the US if that is your stance.

No.

There is very much an American culture. The principle of 'diversity" and "multi-culturalism" erodes that idea. If you encourage people to come and keep their native cultures then you do not have one country but a nation of tiny colonies of other countries. There is no cohesive principle under which they can unify. Let's not forget that the etymology of diversity comes from a Latin word that is essentially negative in meaning and leads to hostility.

Gosh, what do we see today? I am shocked!

So......just cheeseburger joints everywhere then?

i mean # man, im in colorado right now sounds good to me..

That's why you grumpy
Gotta be ball shrinking cold right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sadly the views of culture and religion in America is very much embedded in religious views, mostly the Christian ones.

And that is what it is.

And that is why we have constitutional protections. To keep the majority from going after the minority.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That is true, for somebody that knows, but for those that are easily manipulated by their religious leaders fear is the tool of religion and that goes for any religion.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And that is what it is.

Ya know Marg, over the years that ive known you and have seen more than the lions share of your posts, ive noticed one thing youre absolutely wonderful at. That's at skirting what your personal feelings are toward a topic. I actually respect that.

So, tell me, as much as I know it goes against your grain, what is your personal belief about religion being a mitigating factor in determining policy. Do you think it should be weighed heavily or do you think it should not even come into play?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yes that is truth but majority rule and that is the way it is and always have, religion in America have more power on political issue that many care to imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If the Democrats never want to win again, let them have their Muslim leader. Terrorists will be overjoyed across the world knowing their blood money will have a receptacle in the US still.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join