It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Hillary Fake her Walk in the Woods ? It sure looks like it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: eluryh22

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: whyamIhere
I have no comment about the meme but OF COURSE THE HIKING STORY IS FAKE!!!!

How stupid do they think we are?

Also, Chelsea HAS TO run for something. All those people/entities that forked over millions for access want SOMETHING in return.

If Chelsea doesn't get elected, the "foundation" is over. People won't pay to play when there is nobody to to do favors for them.

Yes. And if the foundation is over, some people will want their money back. Or else.

If I were the Clintons, I would avoid any invitations to visit that ranch where Scalia was found dead with a pillow on his face.
Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey the only way this could be true is if that girl happened to run into Hillary FINDING A DOG intended for that evenings RITUAL SACRIFICE----
It's a known fact Hillary absolutely HATES DOGS......
ANIMALS ??=sacrifice
BABIES ???=sacrifice
HER OWN GRANDCHILDREN ?????...I shudder to imagine

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Caption should be, Little Red Ridinghood, with child, meets the big bad wolf in the woods.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Photoshop is a wonderful political psy-ops tool.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Everything about Hillary's public image is carefully constructed.

They're out there now trying to protect their Clinton Foundation cash. They're trying to make it okay by having Chelsea (the donkey face) run for Congress.

The Clintons need to go away. They are a permanent embarrassment to the United States of America. The best way to start getting rid of them is with a simple sentence that sticks. After that ... take the money. After that ... the full-measure of the law.

Attacking Chelsea on her looks? That pretty low/pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Attacking Chelsea on her looks? That pretty low/pathetic.

The iron boot of democracy is on the other foot now. How does it feel?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: whyamIhere
I have no comment about the meme but OF COURSE THE HIKING STORY IS FAKE!!!!

How stupid do they think we are?

Also, Chelsea HAS TO run for something. All those people/entities that forked over millions for access want SOMETHING in return.

If Chelsea doesn't get elected, the "foundation" is over. People won't pay to play when there is nobody to to do favors for them.

Perhaps sometime soon the Clintons will do kids parties for a fee..

Edit: Come to think of it... let's hope not.
edit on 12-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why does she still pull this crap...to many eyes out there and she gets caught. One poster said, it must matter to someone. Then it hit me,...of course it matters, it only matters to her supporters. Her supporters live in a fantasy world where laws, collusion, bribery, lies and getting caught doing so..."what does it matter?" Her supporters see her doings as a movie, a fantasy...it isn't really real? Right? 'Cause I don't FEEL that it is. Everything is subjective to them...unless u don't think, beleive or feel like them...then u are wrong on everything because I feel u should be wrong. Listen to them TRY to argue a point..it makes no sense cause it all about feeling not logic, facts.

We will probably see more staged crap like this cause her supporters don't care if it's fake they just eat it up like a bad soap opera.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Looks like the media is starting to question this story-

Was the Hillary hiking in the woods photo staged? Woman in the picture first met Clinton at a fundraiser her family hosted for ex-candidate

Margot Gerster was hiking with her daughter through the woods near Clinton's New York home on Wednesday

She took a photo smiling alongside Clinton in the Chappaqua area

This is not Gerster's first time meeting Clinton, as her mother held a fundraiser for the senator at Crabtree's Kittle House in the 2000s

Gerster posed for a photo with her sister and Clinton at that event years ago and shared it to her Facebook page before taking it down this week

source

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What beautiful blue eyes you have Hillary !!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

Check out the link on AlaskanDad's post .... shows the same photo

full length and Hillary has a black and white dog on a lead

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

Another full photo has her bringing the dog successfully to heel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join