It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protest becomes a 'Riot'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: tikbalang

By protesting the out come of a democratic election, these people are signaling an end to the democratic process which will surely mean the end of the America they are "supposedly" rioting for.

I guess we should all get together and chant ...

DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY ... UP WITH ANARCHY !!

This will be the next step in killing the United States of America.

I think I understand now why some people were warning about violence after the election.

It turns out not by the right but by the left.

I am not someone to get rattled with nationalism but people in the street burning the US flag whilst holding Mexico and Libyan flags whilst wearing full balaclavas is troubling to say the least as was just shown on a news report here in the UK...

Looks like you have a good few people in your country either foreign or domestic that do not agree with the concept of democracy, very worrying indeed..

RA
edit on 12-11-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 12-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
They riot in the cities that voted for hillary and wonder why they lost the election.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Poor poor hillary. Now that is funny...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They riot in the cities that voted for hillary and wonder why they lost the election.

Excellent point.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Trueman

Well, trumpsters expressed their anger by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too.

- Hillary

Mwhahahah ...I choked so hard when I read that.

Hillary ...innocent. That´s a good one ...wait - you are serious?!

Then thats an even better joke :p
edit on 12-11-2016 by Whatever08152 because: typos

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You certainly have a way with words, don't you?

I take exception to the use of quotation on the phrase human rights. I also vehemently disagree with the assertion that human rights should not always be equally applied.

Your insult to "trust fund commies" is fundamentally confused. You lack a basic understanding of the words you use.

I'd bet a penny, if you were asked the definition of "liberal" you would google it.

Please keep your mouth breathing to yourself.
edit on 12-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mnemonicmania

I take exception to the use of quotation on the phrase human rights. I also vehemently disagree with the assertion that human rights should not always be equally applied.

Your insult to "trust fund commies" is fundamentally confused. You lack a basic understanding of the words you use.

I'd bet a penny, if you were asked the definition of "liberal" you would google it.

Please keep you mouth breathing to yourself.

NO.....

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

No you don't have a way with words? I agree entirely.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No you don't have a way with words? I agree entirely.

Good...

My words are my opinion, this is a open forum. Second my words are not illegally damaging property or causing general mayhem. Cars and Business cost money to purchase and run, these idiots obviously have no idea what damage they are causing to what is no doubt something that a lot of hard work has been put into gaining..

If me calling people out on this is troubling to you then what can I say???... Sadly I cannot condone RIOTS!!!!.

Moving on...

RA

edit on 12-11-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Moving on with what? Your inability to form coherent ideas? Clearly.

That impulse you have that enables you to be loud and ignorant, should be the catalyst for you to shut your mouth.
edit on 12-11-2016 by mnemonicmania because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I am criticizing your opinion in an open forum. You aren't terribly bright, are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Please keep your mouth breathing to yourself.

So you're trying to say that you are a "liberal" too. Have a bat ?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

That impulse you have that enables you to be loud and ignorant, should be the catalyst for you to shut your mouth prior to opening it.

Oh well thats life.... We do not always get what we want, seems a few people are struggling with that concept at this very moment. It is just a shame that innocent people have to go through the financial cost of having their property damage...

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well, trumpsters expressed their anger by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too. I may not like that trump won on lies and you may not like violent protestors, but here we are. Consequences.

Innocent woman? Who?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well, trumpsters expressed their anger by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too. I may not like that trump won on lies and you may not like violent protestors, but here we are. Consequences.

I was a trump supporter and don't recall crucifying an innocent woman...

If you are referring to the Infallibe Queen then maybe u need a lesson on what a Roman crucifiction entailed...

But if I were to describe this barbarity it may trigger your delicate liberal sensibilities requiring u to seek immediate counsel at a safe, trigger free zone ..

To the op, trump said no such thing regarding the affordable health care act...

But it's repeal must have a few nets installed which he has always said...for Medicare and immediate post age college children...

The law will be repealed, nothing has changed...

And to the rest of u liberals:
PLEASE keep protesting...this is hilarious and I love reveling in sore loser tears...
Eventually we may have to "whiskey rebellion" u fellas but until then, have fun..
And to my illiterate liberal friends, I'm not going to explain my historical references anymore...read a book once in a while guys..

Christosterone

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I am criticizing your opinion in an open forum. You aren't terribly bright, are you?

I know exactly what you are doing!!...

Regarding my intelligence..

Maybe not unfortunately, but I function fairly well in society. I have a good job loving wife etc and a modest but comfortable lifestyle so I cannot moan.. I certainly do not have the range of intelligence that some obviously do to see that this situation is ok.. But hey we cannot have everything...

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hillary supporters have been rioting and protesting since before trump even won the primaries so obviously they would continue rioting if she lost the election.

They aren`t protesting to stand up for some noble principle they are protesting and rioting because trump has said he is going to take away some of the free stuff that they are getting from the government.

The only reason they were supporting Hillary, in spite of all her lies and corruption,is because she promised to give them more free stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hillary.

And Trumpsters beat down the last of our democracy based entirely on lies. Like all the false accusations against his opponent, repeal obamacare. When Hillary's plan was to fix it too. I don't know where the line is that one liar is more righteous than another.

And what "false accusations" are you referring to? Comey made it clear she lied, Wikileaks made it clear she lied, everyone in her camp took immunity deals to protect the lies.

Stay in denial if you choose but Trump was spot on with the accusations.

Lastly Hillary and her surrogates did the same thing on ly they made up a lot of it just like Harry Reid made of the story about Romney's tax returns. The lefts "ends justifies the means" approach was just countered with the same from a GOP candidate and now the snowflakes on the left are mad cause Trump beat them at their own game!

edit on 12-11-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

...beat down the last of our democracy...

And thank Buddha, Thor, Allah , Yahweh , Spaghetti Monster, and all the rest for it!
This is a *republic* ma'am ; if we can keep it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Oh dear, you are tinymind. Please humor me, explain in detail what a democratic process is. I tend to think you just let words fall out of your face hole.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join