It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protest becomes a 'Riot'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Across the pacific ocean, Europe are watching how the US is dealing with the protestors of a Election that was done correctly.. The Democrats have a younger following and first time voters, and the main reason for the "Riot" was because;" Trump will undermine the Human rights ".

(CNN)Thousands protesting Donald Trump's victory in the presidential election took to the streets for a third night of demonstrations and vigils in several US cities.
An anti-Trump rally in Portland, Oregon, revved up as protesters confronted police Thursday night. What started out as a peaceful march, with more than 4,000 people, quickly turned violent. [.....]

Trump announced in a major U-Turn;" I will not repeal Obamacare " [......]

I believe the most important thing for anyone or any President is to oblige to the "Declaration of Human Rights". [....]
If someone, even though he looks like a loose canon, still follows them through;" Who am i to Judge? "

Source

US UNCUT
Independent
Universal Declaration of Human RIghts
CNN
edit on 20161112 by tikbalang because: image

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Have you seen the "team" Trump is putting together. Same old members and none of them represent the people in the streets with their impending policies. I guess we old 60 and 70 yr old libs are going to have to get in the streets to protest privatizing medicare and social security next since we don't have representation anymore either.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

A moderate lifestyle for any society well do good in the long term..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Have you seen the "team" Trump is putting together. Same old members and none of them represent the people in the streets with their impending policies. I guess we old 60 and 70 yr old libs are going to have to get in the streets to protest privatizing medicare and social security next since we don't have representation anymore either.

No decent/civilized politician or leader would like to represent these violent protesters. The job is yours if you want.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well, trumpsters expressed their anger by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too. I may not like that trump won on lies and you may not like violent protestors, but here we are. Consequences.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"Human Rights" are in place for serious human suffering not because some trust fund commies didn't get their way..

A protest and a Riot are totally different, these clowns need a short sharp shock as they think they are invincible, a prison cell and being in front of a judge should bring them back to reality.. How many people voted Trump as a FU to these liberal nut jobs??, a good few I will bet from all social demographic..

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too.

By using f#cking baseball bats and causing criminal damage, I take it you do not own a business??..

And who is the innocent women??

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Hillary.

And Trumpsters beat down the last of our democracy based entirely on lies. Like all the false accusations against his opponent, repeal obamacare. When Hillary's plan was to fix it too. I don't know where the line is that one liar is more righteous than another.
edit on 12-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well, trumpsters expressed their anger by crucifying an innocent woman and the people in the streets are expressing theirs too. I may not like that trump won on lies and you may not like violent protestors, but here we are. Consequences.

Who was crucified?

Why you support this violence?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

" Trump announced in a major U-Turn;" I will not repeal Obamacare "

Eliminating the Mandate , and Keeping the Preexisting Condition Clause along with having the Children of a Family Currently on Obamacare still being Covered , is What Mr. Trump is proposing . In Effect , What was once Called Obamacare is GONE.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump proposed many things during his election, Including a Wall to reach the sky so Mexicans cant get in...

What happen in reality after is different, dont you agree?

Obamacare will most likely be followed through, like many other things..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

How will insurance companies afford that without subsidies?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaha hillary innocent hahahahahahahahaha .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Health Insurance will now be Allowed to be Purchased Out of State , Creating a Competitive Market . The Costs will be Lower , and with No Mandate , People who are Not Ensured now will not by Law be Forced to have it .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Crucifying? Do tell.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hillary.

I don't know where the line is that one liar is more righteous than another.

You just said she was innocent???..

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Trump proposed many things during his election, Including a Wall to reach the sky so Mexicans cant get in...

What happen in reality after is different, dont you agree?

Obamacare will most likely be followed through, like many other things..

The Wall will Still be Built , and All Illegals who somehow get through it will be Deported Immediately .Oh , and Mexico WILL Pay for the wall to by the way , or their Trade Status with the U.S. Will be Reevaluated by the U.S. Government .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hillary.

And Trumpsters beat down the last of our democracy based entirely on lies. Like all the false accusations against his opponent, repeal obamacare. When Hillary's plan was to fix it too. I don't know where the line is that one liar is more righteous than another.

Entirely on lies? Do tell.

At least you admit both campaigns had a loose affiliation with telling 100% truth.

As for Obamacare: The government screwed up our health insurance, let's let that same government try to patch it up. What could go wrong?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The confusion with the people that support this is telling..

I have a honestly held belief it is now some sick liberal cult.. Logic and commonsense has totally gone, the MSM are discredited beyond belief and these "groups" are proven as funded by Soros... YET IT IS STILL OK...

What the hell has happened in the USA??..

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

By protesting the out come of a democratic election, these people are signaling an end to the democratic process which will surely mean the end of the America they are "supposedly" rioting for.

I guess we should all get together and chant ...

DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY ... UP WITH ANARCHY !!

This will be the next step in killing the United States of America.

I think I understand now why some people were warning about violence after the election.

It turns out not by the right but by the left.
edit on 12-11-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join