It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It seems Nostradamus wrote 4 quatrains on 9/11...

Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth.
will cause the towers around the New City to shake,
Two great rocks for a long time will make war,
And then Arethusa will redden a new river.

(Century 1, Quatrain 87)

The "two great rocks" refer to the twin towers.

Their destruction caused war, and continues to be the cause of an endless 'war on terror'.

"Arethusa" is Ares and USA combined - America, the god of wars.

"...redden a new river" has yet to unfold, I believe.

It will occur after the war on terror, in the Middle East.

It may be linked to the King of Mongols, mentioned below...

At forty-five degrees, the sky will burn,
Fire approaches the great new city,
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
When they want to have proof of the Normans

(Century VI, Quatrain 97)

The sky burning at 45 degrees needs no explanation.

A "huge, scattered flame leaps up" - "immediately"...

This describes the demolition of the towers.

The people wanted to have proof of the "Normans"...

Normans were norsemen, back in Nostradamus' time. They were the 'terrorists' of the day.

People wanted proof that it was done by crazed Muslim terrorists. Nothing remained of proof with the total demolition of the towers..

Garden of the world near the new city,
In the path of the hollow mountains,
It will be seized and plunged into the tank,
Forced to drink water poisoned by sulfur.

(Century X , Quatrain 49)

First two lines are obvious enough..

It will be "seized" - take control of it.

"plunged into the tank" - they demolish it, after taking control of it.

"Forced to drink water poisoned by sulfur" - describes the basic method of its demolition.

In the year 1999 and seven months,
From the sky will come the great King of Terror
He will bring back to life the great King of the Mongols
Before and after war reigns happily

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

1999 and sept mois - 1999 reversed is 9111. 9/11, and the last 1 for the year - 2001. Sept is meant as september, not as seven. This confirms September is meant, and it is the 9th month.

The King of Terror is a sarcastic nod to Bin Laden, evil mastermind of all-time, the 'King of Terror'. Which was not the case, but was sold to us that way, and still is...

The King of Mongols will be another Bin Laden-esque fantasy figure, who is 'brought to life', in the same way Bin Laden came along...

That will lead to the reddening of a new river, I believe, as well.

War "reigns happily" - the plan worked, for wars began, and those behind it all were quite happy about it, and still are.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
1999 reversed is 9111

I do find Nostrodamus fascinating but i believe his writings are too vague. 1999 reversed is 9991.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

you might wish to look up aresthusa..i do not think it is a compound word blending ares with usa

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

also sept mois en francais can actually mean

mois= month
sept= mois de septembre

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It's been a long time since I looked at these. Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A professor at my university use to give a lecture on Nostradamus for fun every year. Smart man, did an enormous amount of research on him. One year I decided to go. Mainly because there was a rumor that Nostradamus predicted the aircraft carrier I was on in the USMC, CVN 72, would be lost at sea.

The lecture started out great but by the end, he completely shredded Nostradamus. You could tell after walking out of the lecture people wish they would not have gone. It would be like watching a lecture on David Blaine and someone showing how he did all his magic tricks in great detail.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

originally posted by: turbonium1
1999 reversed is 9111

I do find Nostrodamus fascinating but i believe his writings are too vague. 1999 reversed is 9991.

No, I mean each number is reversed into the other number. So for 1999 - reverse the 1, into a 9, and reverse each 9, into a 1....which gives us 9111.

One of the important keys I found while interpreting Nostradamus' quatrains is a greater understanding of how to sift through the material properly.

It must be understood from the beginning that the quatrains were deliberately written to APPEAR very vague, and obscure, throughout.

The next step is to find a key, or keys, within the quatrain, which could indicate what it is about.

From there, it is much trial and error.

After you find a key (a word, phrase, etc.) to work from, you try to unravel each line of the quatrain. That is, you have to fit every detail into a cohesive event.

The next step is one I am coming to realize only recently. And, I don't know of any other interpreter to ever mention it.... until now.....

I am finding that Nostradamus is not describing events with only one, or two, or even three, separate quatrains..

He links 4 separate quatrains to describe one event...

A quatrain of quatrains, in other words, for each event.

I found 4 quatrains about the moon landing hoax. No others matched.

I've also found 4 quatrains about 9/11. And no others seem to match up.

This seems to be more than a coincidence, that the first two events I've interpreted each have 4 quatrains.

Whether or not this holds for other events, I have yet to find out.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
A professor at my university use to give a lecture on Nostradamus for fun every year. Smart man, did an enormous amount of research on him. One year I decided to go. Mainly because there was a rumor that Nostradamus predicted the aircraft carrier I was on in the USMC, CVN 72, would be lost at sea.

The lecture started out great but by the end, he completely shredded Nostradamus. You could tell after walking out of the lecture people wish they would not have gone. It would be like watching a lecture on David Blaine and someone showing how he did all his magic tricks in great detail.

I don't doubt this professor was a smart man, and that he had done an enormous amount of research on Nostradamus.
Indeed, Nostradamus' writings have been "shredded" by many smart men, who pored through his work, over many centuries. They all dismissed it as 'parlor tricks', 'vague nonsense', and - the favorite of debunkers - 'you could fit it into all sorts of different events, over the centuries, and it would work just as well'.

When you heard a rumor about your aircraft carrier being mentioned in his quatrains, did you look into it yourself, to see if it fits? I bet you didn't, because if you had, you'd likely have found out that it doesn't fit the whole quatrain, and wouldn't have needed to see the professor talk about it.

Above all, the quatrains can be considered genuine if they can ONLY fit to one, specific event, and no others. That may require linking one quatrain to another, and to another, and even to another (for a total of 4 quatrains) before it cannot be disputed that it is about only one, specific event. The level required will vary for each case, however.

If you ever succeed in this, it hits you like a ton of bricks. It is like you have unlocked a profound revelation, which is a bit uncomfortable, and scary, but mostly, it is incredibly fascinating...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

also sept mois en francais can actually mean

mois= month
sept= mois de septembre

Bien sûr, mon ami!

It helps that French was my first language, at times...

I found it odd that nobody (to my knowledge, anyway) had ever considered sept as septembre, in the phrase 'sept mois'.

This was one of Nostradamus' many clever tricks. It appears to be the seventh month, because there is a year mentioned before it. He would never have been so obvious, yet everyone took it as such. They thought it didn't need any interpretation, and moved on.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

you might wish to look up aresthusa..i do not think it is a compound word blending ares with usa

Thanks for mentioning arethusa, as I didn't realize it was a mythological figure.

Let's look at some info about her...

Arethusa (/ˌærᵻˈθjuːzə/; Ancient Greek: Ἀρέθουσα) means "the waterer". In Greek mythology, she was a nymph and daughter of Nereus (making her a Nereid),[1] who fled from her home in Arcadia beneath the sea and came up as a fresh water fountain on the island of Ortygia in Syracuse, Sicily.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

This is extremely interesting to me...

First of all, you need to understand that Nostradamus could not have meant this as the mythological nymph Arethusa, because she doesn't exist. Nor was she a goddess of war, even then. So it makes no sense to interpret it that way

However, I believe it is very important that he referred to Arethusa...

Arethusa has to be meant as something else, which relates to the mythological figure...

Let's review the quatrain...

Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth.
will cause the towers around the New City to shake,
Two great rocks for a long time will make war,
And then Arethusa will redden a new river.

(Century 1, Quatrain 87)

The first three lines identify New York City, and the twin towers, "two great rocks" which leads the US into a long period of war.

The last line has to fit with what is in the quatrain, as we know. Otherwise, it cannot work.

So who could he mean as Arethusa at that point?

The country mentioned in the quatrain, of course.

Ares is the god of war, in Greek mythology, and the country is America, combined into Arethusa.

It fits what he meant by Arethusa, and fits the entire quatrain, as well.

Nostradamus mentions Arethusa (which is America) "reddens a new river".

So America is going to attack an entirely new country, or area. Which cannot be the Middle East, of course.

I believe it is linked to the fabricated King of Mongols, mentioned in another 9/11 quatrain, who America will make up, then blame, for evil-doings against America, and/or American interests. Same as Bin Laden and the 19 fanatical Muslim terrorists they made up, and instantly blamed for evil-doings against America.

Arethusa was a nymph who lived beneath the sea.

So America will attack by sea, and "reddens a new river". A naval attack, with submarines, and ships. And the enemy is the invented evil, the great King of Mongols.

America will attack somewhere in Asia, along the coast, most likely.

The war may be mentioned in other quatrains, which I'll look into. It would certainly help us pin it down.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This quatrain may refer to the next war, mentioned in the Arethusa passage...

When weapons and plans are enclosed in a fish,
Out will come a man who will then make war:
His fleet will have traveled far across the sea,
To seem to appear [surface] at the Italian shore.

(C 2, Q.5)

Of course, that would mean Italy is the area of Arethusa's war, along its coast. Further info is still needed to clarify this.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Arethusa came up from the sea in Sicily, along the Italian coastline, in Greek mythology.

This links Arethusa to C 2, Q. 5, as the 'fish' appearing at the Italian shore. The American fleet, Arethusa, who comes to the Italian coastline and will "make war".

I've included some other quatrains below, as possible links to the same event...

C 1, Q. 28
Tobruk will fear the barbarian fleet for a time,
then much later the Western fleet.
Cattle, people, possessions, all will be quite lost.
What a deadly combat in Taurus and Libra.

C. 1, Q. 29
When the fish that travels over both land and sea
is cast up on to the shore by a great wave,
its shape foreign, smooth and frightful.
From the sea the enemies soon reach the walls.

C.2, Q. 3
Because of the solar heat on the sea
From Negrepont the fishes half cooked:
The inhabitants will come to cut them,
When food will fail in Rhodes and Genoa.

C. 2, Q. 4
From Monaco to near Sicily
The entire coast will remain desolated:
There will remain there no suburb, city or town
Not pillaged and robbed by the Barbarians.

The barbarians are mentioned in two of these quatrains, who arrive along the Italian coast, and then pillage the entire coastal region.

The great 'King of the Mongols' would fit here. Mongols were considered Barbarians, at the time of Genghis Khan.

The barbarian fleet arrives first, and ravages the Italian coast. Tobruk is along the coast, and fears the Barbarian fleet will attack them. Tobruk also fears the Western (American) fleet, who arrive much later.

More info is needed, of course.

new topics

top topics

join