It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for unity and he already has an enemies list

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The status quo is keeping things the way they are. Anyone willing to adopt Trump's positions is fine by me.

The people willing to "adopt his positions" are the very same people who have made careers out of maintaining the "status quo". I seriously doubt they will let go of that easily.

(except Pence, though pence did praise him)

Pence seems to have a penchant for praising false prophets and tools of control.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: windword

I think you guys are looking at it wrong... The protestors are just having a little fun Trump-style...

Racheal Maddow. You just lost all credibility by posting that guy's news show.

Nice. You managed to dismiss Trump's addiction to violence on display in Rachael's report and throw some good ole bigoted homophobia into the mix as well!

Very Trumpy!

I don't like Maddow. I find him to be biased.

Please stop hating yourself. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Embrace love in whatever form.

I agree... nothing wrong at all. He can do what he wants.

Let go of your hate, bud. I have seen the good in you.

Loosen up a bit.
Gay and straight jokes can be funny. The really can. You just need to get that huge weight off your shoulders that you carry around that makes you believe everyone is a racist, sexist, bigot, hater if they find a lesbian joke funny. I think some of the Maddow meme's are hilarious.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

The status quo is keeping things the way they are. Anyone willing to adopt Trump's positions is fine by me.

The people willing to "adopt his positions" are the very same people who have made careers out of maintaining the "status quo". I seriously doubt they will let go of that easily.

Pence seems to have a penchant for praising false prophets and tools of control.

We'll see.
All of these people have been demonized by the press, which automatically makes them likeable. If they don;t toe the line then they should of course be dumped.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Great, I hope if they don't "toe the line" that he does dump them. What I fear is what may happen if he doesn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

We'll see.
All of these people have been demonized by the press, which automatically makes them likeable. If they don;t toe the line then they should of course be dumped.

Homophobia demonizes itself. Love embraces diversity.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join