It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is who to blame for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You're good... Wow.

and i haven't used the You're a Liar line Once.

Perhaps your'e learning how to respect your fellow human being, finally.

Feels nice to be treated nicely doesnt it, rather than hammer banged by some mad dragon into the pavement simply for having an opinion contrary to the one you're apposing.

You Go WoooT.

ding ding ding...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

This video desrved an OP. I never noticed it go up, nor a link to it?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You will find those on the right willing to engage in discussion, and they always have been. Not the far right ass wipes like white supremacists, but the 99.9%. Unfortunately on the left, the far left ideology has taken over.

I can point to numerous examples of those "on the left" wishing also to have civil discourse.

Please don't excuse one side completely and place the blame totally on the other. It is not an accurate portrayal of the true state of affairs.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This video desrved an OP. I never noticed it go up, nor a link to it?

I didn't either. Admittedly I didn't do a deep search but a scan of recent threads showed nothing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Thankyou for your opinion. Opinions from all sides of the spectrum are welcome here, as long as it's kept civil and doesn't promote more hatred from either side.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Thankyou for your opinion. Opinions from all sides of the spectrum are welcome here, as long as it's kept civil and doesn't promote more hatred from either side.

Then why post in the mud pit???

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You will find those on the right willing to engage in discussion, and they always have been. Not the far right ass wipes like white supremacists, but the 99.9%. Unfortunately on the left, the far left ideology has taken over.

I can point to numerous examples of those "on the left" wishing also to have civil discourse.

Please don't excuse one side completely and place the blame totally on the other. It is not an accurate portrayal of the true state of affairs.

I'm afraid it is all on one side - at least when you remove the nut-job outliers.
When the left starts to accept that there is no significant police issue, no real threat from racism or sexism, no Putin conspiracy, not a single instance of Trump saying anything to warrant the kind of reaction we are seeing, and no place for extremist ideologies that foist stupid ideas like transgender bathrooms on businesses, they can finally take their place on the centre left and have some meaningful discussions on common ground.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Then why post in the mud pit???

Because it is where most of the nonsense is happening.

Just because there is a Mud Pit doesn't mean that all thought of intelligent discussion has to go out the window. Whats the point of a thread where either side just screams at each other? What does that achieve?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I'm afraid it is all on one side - at least when you remove the nut-job outliers.

With all due respect you just contradicted yourself

Either the "right" has its share of offenders or it doesn't, can't have it both ways.

When the left

common ground.

How can we (meaning both sides) begin to find common ground when we keep trying to divide and conquer?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just watched the video for a fourth time, I keep picking up on more and more each time I watch it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

All i'm hearing from you is 'blah blah blah blah blah'.

You attacked me with VENGEANCE on my threads, and heartlessly i should say.

You're like glass, i can see straight through you.

Nice Try.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah it did...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

All i'm hearing from you is 'blah blah blah blah blah'.

You attacked me with VENGEANCE on my threads, and heartlessly i should say.

Did you read that other thread I linked?

THIS THREAD?

In it I specifically admit to my part in biting back against the gloating, hatred and vitriol and apologise for having contributed to it. I then go on to detail how I shall be conducting myself from here on in.

You're like glass, i can see straight through you.

Thankyou. I aim to be as transparent as possible, starting with THIS THREAD that I authored yesterday.

Please feel free to peruse that thread and let me know your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

With all due respect you just contradicted yourself

Either the "right" has its share of offenders or it doesn't, can't have it both ways.

When the left

common ground.

How can we (meaning both sides) begin to find common ground when we keep trying to divide and conquer?

There is no common ground until the left give up the extremism and the lies. That was the point.
edit on 12/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

There is no common ground until the left give up the extremism and the lies. That was the point.

I respectfully disagree. Until BOTH SIDES EQUALLY "give up" their extremism and lies there will never be common ground. BOTH SIDES are EQUALLY as guilty of it as each other. Continually trying to blame one side or the other only serves to perpetuate more "extremism and lies".

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The GOP has had 8 years to give up the extremism and work with the democrats. But from day 1 of Obama's first term they made themselves enemies just because they didn't like him.

The democrats have said already they will work with Trump and the GOP on things they can find common ground on. This is a far cry from what the GOP said when Obama was elected.

As for the public of both parties,
8 years ago many GOP marched on the Capital and some called for the execution of then president elect Obama. But it was a mostly civil election with a few rogues on both sides stirring up trouble.

And today we have a similar thing happening but this time after a very divisive race where for the second time in 16 years a DNC candidate failed to win with the Popular vote. Fear was the biggest campaign message pushed for most of both campaigns. So tensions are very high. Like before some are pushing things in ways the shouldn't and are being rightfully condemned.

If the GOP softens its tone, stops claiming mandates(disingenuous to claim a mandate when their candidate didnt capture +50% nor more then his opponet), and engages with those upset things will calm down quickly.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
My wife just watched the video and managed to spit her tea out all over my keyboard. I write this with very sticky fingers!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Thankyou for your contribution mate, from the posts Ive seen of yours you seem to be a very thoughtful and considered person who is a shining example that not all people from either side are "extremists".

I agree with everything you said. Bravo mate.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I had a sneaky suspicion about all the publically announced commitments of voting support for Clinton/Democrat Party

not too much different than HRC ...
who admitted her public allegiance and thoughts (for the common folks) did not always jibe with her private worldviews she gave in speeches to the TBTF Banksters

I 'knew' that many people were lying about voting for HRC on the public record... just to CYA and not get slammed by the fanatics who were real & die-for Hillary supporters....
(I recall the TV sitcom 'Hogans Heroes' & many German characters going through-the-motions of the Hiel Hitler salute while cussing out Adolph under their breath)...

same with the HRC legions of followers
edit on th30147895256712092016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Every time my wife would talk about how Hillary will win it easily I pointed out that there is a massive group of people being silent on the issue and I had a terrible feeling that they were going to show their true feelings at the polls and elect Trump.

They were the ignored masses, we should have listened to them. Now look what happened.

Equally, the GOP didn't have to put up such a fierce opposition to Obama when he was elected, and actively seek to disrupt and block any meaningful change Obama tried to put forth. The end result was that the left started attacking the right and vice-versa and all thought of intelligent discussion went out the window - and as a result we got Donald Trump.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join