It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters in Portland attack woman with a baseball bat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They are a gang commiting a crime just by illegaly being in the streets.

Just as when a gang illegally enters a homeor business to commit burglary, if only one burglar commits violence or murder, all accomplices are charged with murder as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: goou111
Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield.

Also, a motorist got out of their car and dumped bleach or laundry detergent on protesters. That person was held down or detained by protesters to stop the person from dumping the chemicals on people.

These were 2 different incidents.

Did you not watch the video?

Did no one else watch it?

Yep lets believe the protesters with baseball bats.

I am believing what the reporters in your video say. There is no pregnant woman going to the hospital. The title of the video is made up. Do you comprehend yet?

So maybe she is not pregnant. I think you are focusing on the wrong part of the story. Open your eyes.

The wrong part of the story? The story is your OP and Title. That creates the thread. You posted a false title becauyse you didn't bother to watch the video, which is your source. Others did the same thing and jumped on the flag and star. That is just lazy. We DENY IGNORANCE here.

NOT pregnant. NO trying to get to the hospital. Your story is 'pregnant woman attacked with bat going to the hospital'. This is not a tabloid.
edit on 12-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: reldra

They are a gang commiting a crime just by illegaly being in the streets.

Just as when a gang illegally enters a homeor business to commit burglary, if only one burglar commits violence or murder, all accomplices are charged with murder as well.

The story should have been 'protesters block traffic. A car has been damaged.' But also, 'Motorist dumps laundry detergent or bleach on protesters'.

Not this mess of an OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield.

Also, a motorist got out of their car and dumped bleach or laundry detergent on protesters. That person was held down or detained by protesters to stop the person from dumping the chemicals on people.

I am believing what the reporters in your video say. There is no pregnant woman going to the hospital. The title of the video is made up. Do you comprehend yet?

So maybe she is not pregnant. I think you are focusing on the wrong part of the story. Open your eyes.

The wrong part of the story? The story is your OP and Title. That creates the thread. You posted a false title becauyse you didn't bother to watch the video, which is your source. Others did the same thing and jumped on the flag and star. That is just lazy. We DENY IGNORANCE here.

Wow you are thick. They attacked a woman by herself in a car with a freaking baseball bat.

All you care about is she might not be pregnant. Can you prove she was not pregnant? That came from somewhere I did not make it up.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So beating up people with bats is perfectly okay with you?

Good to know you can justify this hideous behavior.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Wow you are thick. They attacked a woman by herself in a car with a freaking baseball bat.

All you care about is she might not be pregnant. Can you prove she was not pregnant? That came from somewhere I did not make it up.

I am not thick. One person hit the car with a bat one time. That is a crime.

It is ridiculous to propose that she may be pregnant simply because she is female. She also wasn't going to a hospital.

You didn't listen to the video which was your source. And you posted this before seeing if it was even reasonably true first.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield

She did have an emergency to get to however, and she was stopped and her car was damaged. Forcefully stopping a car and damaging it is tantamount to attacking the driver and its passengers. That woman was afraid for her safety and had somewhere to get to.

I'm sick of these protesters. Attacking passersby is not a legitimate form of protest, and neither is rioting. What is legitimate however, is democracy. These kids should grow up and learn to respect the country's system and politics. # all of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Of course not. A car was hit once with a bat and that is a crime. I have stated that several times. Where are you finding people, or a person in this video, being beaten with a bat?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Nowhere in the video does it say hospital or pregnant. No one should have hit her windshield

She did have an emergency to get to however, and she was stopped and her car was damaged. Forcefully stopping a car and damaging it is tantamount to attacking the driver and its passengers. That woman was afraid for her safety and had somewhere to get to.

I'm sick of these protesters. Attacking passersby is not a legitimate form of protest, and neither is rioting. What is legitimate however, is democracy. These kids should grow up and learn to respect the country's system and politics. # all of them.

One person hit one side of the car once with a bat. That is not tantamount to attacking the person in the car. I am sure she was frightened. She accidentally got stuck in the middle of a crowd. I know she tried to get ahead of the marchers.

The title is false and clickbait. Both on youtube and now on here.

In the other incident, a motorist dumped laundry detergent or bleach on protesters. That is also wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Of course not. A car was hit once with a bat and that is a crime. I have stated that several times. Where are you finding people, or a person in this video, being beaten with a bat?

So say your in your car by yourself and a mob surrounds you and starts screaming and swinging baseball bats at your car while you are in it, you are not gonna feel attacked?

So thick.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It is the task of every person of good conscience to see that the weak and vulnerable are protected during times like this.

However, the video does not show anything like what the headline of this thread would have us believe.

I wonder what one would learn from that, if the wider situation was not so insane. If everyone was not caught up in their nonsense. Normally this would get called out as bogus, as misrepresentative, but the facts do not matter any more, only faux patriotism and propaganda seem to fly.

Good job.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

she was attacked period I would feel like I was being attacked.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

So say your in your car by yourself and a mob surrounds you and starts screaming and swinging baseball bats at your car while you are in it, you are not gonna feel attacked?

So thick.

I think I answered that already. Of course she was frightened. There was 1 bat that hit the car once. That guy ran away.

Now it is feel attacked rather than 'pregnant woman going to the hospital attacked with baseball bat'. That is much closer.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There I edited out the Pregnant part of the title even though none of you can prove she was not pregnant.

But she was attacked with a baseball bat.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

So thick.

I think I answered that already. Of course she was frightened. There was 1 bat that hit the car once. That guy ran away.

Now it is feel attacked rather than 'pregnant woman going to the hospital attacked with baseball bat'. That is much closer.

You guys are the real deplorable. LMAO.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

There I edited out the Pregnant part of the title even though none of you can prove she was not pregnant.

But she was attacked with a baseball bat.

She, personally was not. That would make a reasonable person believe, from the title, that a bat struck her body.

Prove she is not pregnant? That is ridiculous. That would cause people to add (maybe pregnant) to any story about a female ever.

link   

One person hit one side of the car once with a bat. That is not tantamount to attacking the person in the car. I am sure she was frightened. She accidentally got stuck in the middle of a crowd. In know she tried to get ahead of the marchers.

Nice spin.

How do you know it was attacked 'once' with a bat? It wasn't on video. in fact, video evidence suggests the car's bonnet was damaged as well.

I'm sorry, but if my car was mobbed by a group of hostile individuals and they started attacking the car, including the windows, i would very much perceive that to be a direct threat to my safety and consider it an attack on me. If the protestors had any decency or self-respect, they would not have intentionally stopped traffic, and they would allow this woman to attend to her emergency. They should not be out there to cause damage and disrupt the public, because it immediately invalidates their cause and their claims of protest.

Speaking of the title and clickbait, i didn't comment on any of it and only stuck to what was said in the video, to ensure that people like you do not try to spin the conversation around or misdirect the debate. So stop doing that please, because it isn't working.

link   
RIOT equals Baton rounds, try deflecting that with a bat...

RA

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

No, she wasn't.

At no time did a baseball bat even mar the slightest thread of her clothing, a single cell of her skin. And a bloody good thing too! No one wants to see armed people beating unarmed people with a bat. There was some property damage, which is not helping anyone I will grant you, but you polarising what is a total non-event is not helping anything either.

If her tires had been slashed, would you have said that she was stabbed?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

One person hit one side of the car once with a bat. That is not tantamount to attacking the person in the car. I am sure she was frightened. She accidentally got stuck in the middle of a crowd. In know she tried to get ahead of the marchers.

Nice spin.

How do you know it was attacked 'once' with a bat? It wasn't on video. in fact, video evidence suggests the car's bonnet was damaged as well.

I'm sorry, but if my car was mobbed by a group of hostile individuals and they started attacking the car, including the windows, i would very much perceive that to be a direct threat to my safety and consider it an attack on me. If the protestors had any decency or self-respect, they would not have intentionally stopped traffic, and they would allow this woman to attend to her emergency. They should not be out there to cause damage and disrupt the public, because it immediately invalidates their cause and their claims of protest.

Speaking of the title and clickbait, i didn't comment on any of it and only stuck to what was said in the video, to ensure that people like you do not try to spin the conversation around or misdirect the debate. So stop doing that please, because it isn't working.

The reporters, who had a better view, said they saw someone with a bat, they heard a loud noise, and then pointed out the passenger side window was cracked. They noted the guy with the bat had left and others were attempting to get people away from her car. The area around her car becomes less crowded and she is calling for assistance, probably, on her cell phone.

I am spinning nothing. I have written what is in the video and what the reporters, feet from the car, said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join