It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protests across USA - live streams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
lets post live streams here, preferably from youtube, to have a coverage of what's going on, shall we? some will definitely die out, but the point is to constantly post new ones.

www.youtube.com... - starting point for search.
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I think they will continue for quite some time. This mass 'trigger' event might eventually calm down when people start dying.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

the one i've posted, the person filming decided to run away when the police arrived, then i thought someone launched a recording, but it's all live, twitter feed at the bottom is real time. so basically, they've got several people streaming from their smartphones and someone using a computer to switch the stream when current streamer has to go.

bottom line, it's professionally organized.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Democrat people protesting they didnt get their way in a democratic process.

Aint it grand.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
soros want another Kent State.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
this seems to be a list of streams from multiple locations from multiple cities. simply put: they're all streaming on twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this one isn't live, but i'm at a loss of words here.

beat those animals up and send them to guantanamo.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So sad... Where did all this anger come from? He had a solid outreach message....

edit on 12-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Well, Amazing......Being a Non USAnian, all I can say is WoW........
Im sorry for your people over there.......All I could think of watching this are those Apocalyptic Movies like " I am Legend" or "World War Z" or some other US Zombie or Alien invasion Movie........

I think that could be one of the Problems you have........All You Americans think you are in one Giant Movie, and live it.....

Life Imitating Art.......Do and say anything...as long as you get on BooB tube...I mean U toob....

Lets hope these people come to their senses.......

Very Sad for the USA.
edit on 12-11-2016 by gort51 because: none

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

You mean come to their sense and not vote in a maniac? Yeah...Too late...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

They exercised their rights as per the US constitution......can't ask much more than that.

I guess that is one of the issues with Free Speech...there is always someone who may disagree with another's opinion....

But isn't that the actual point, and the whole beauty of it?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

You are seeing a very small percentage of Americans. The rest of us know the world is watching and are not happy with it.

Yes, sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
a reply to: spiritualzombie

They exercised their rights as per the US constitution......can't ask much more than that.

Are we talking about the protestors all across the U.S. or the vote? You should know it always gets a little sticky when the winner of the popular vote is not the one elected. Especially when the message from opposition is... deplorable on all fronts.

Most intelligent people saw this coming. The Republican party warned us... The Democratic party warned us... the President...

But in their defense, Trump's voters are traditionally thought of as "uneducated" so its forgivable if this reaction is hard for them to understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Well, Amazing......Being a Non USAnian, all I can say is WoW........
Im sorry for your people over there.......All I could think of watching this are those Apocalyptic Movies like " I am Legend" or "World War Z" or some other US Zombie or Alien invasion Movie........

I think that could be one of the Problems you have........All You Americans think you are in one Giant Movie, and live it.....

Life Imitating Art.......Do and say anything...as long as you get on BooB tube...I mean U toob....

Lets hope these people come to their senses.......

Very Sad for the USA.

i'm not from the USA.

and it's a sad day indeed, but for the whole world. as a humanity, we let that happen - we let the governments brainwash the masses so much that they basically became manchurian candidates. some of them kept some parts of their brains, but some... some are just acting like a bunch of wild dogs. and lets not fool ourselves that it's just the USA - people are no better in Europe, they just didn't get triggered... yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join