It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Prediction professor’: Trump will be impeached

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Greggers

Really? This was the headlines within 24 hours of Trump being elected.

Ottawa offers to renegotiate NAFTA in effort to warm ties with Trump

Mexico and Canada Announce Willingness to Renegotiate NAFTA

Yes, really.

I said he doesn't have support in Congress. Are Canada and Mexico in Congress?

Actually, you're wrong.
He has support. FACT. Your last bit makes no sense.

You saying it's a fact does not make it one.

And yes, that last bit DOES make sense if you read the entire exchange in context.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Kettu

Your speculation involves Trump failing miserably. I'm not a Trump fan/supporter, but I don't think he will fail as a president.

If NAFTA can be renegotiated, and the ACA goes bu-bye, he will be one of the most successful presidents in recent history.

He'll never get NAFTA renegotiated. He has very little support for that in Congress. VERY little.

And killing the ACA doesn't make him successful unless he can replace it with something better, as he promised. The system as it existed before was broken.

Lol sure because nafta has worked so well just like the idea of ttp was going to be great and was the downfall of Hillary. They will renegotiate nafta and you know they will because he has the ability to make deals better then any of them do. That they do trust him with however everything else not so much

Actually, NAFTA has worked EXTREMELY well.... for the ultra-wealthy and their multi-national corporations. Those are the people who own our Congress.

Like I said, good luck renegotiating the bread and butter of the elite.

Or, if they do renegotiate it, good luck getting anything other than a deal that's even sweeter for those people.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Interesting prediction.
Altho HRC was fully intent on preserving the status quo for the wealthy, underestimating wealthy republicans immeshed in politics would be "our mistake" as well. Using Trump as a pacifier for angry americans is sheer genius then scrapping him for Pence a very nice "Check & Mate" move by the RNC.
It'd be a win-win for them.

<< 1  2   >>

join