It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke his view on the US election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just found his view and I have to say I have to agree with him.

I think he is right Trump is perceived by vast amounts of people to be the outsider the one to bring down the establishment (The one we are seeing worldwide crumble I think also).
I'm with Icke I think Trump has been told whats going on and he will get in line with the establishment. I can only hope Trump has the guts to actually do anything about it.
It remains to be seen.
He also brings up that it isn't Trump who can change things really it is still the people.
Anyhow Icke has some good points here nutjob or not.

edit on 11-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Having just watched this video I would vote for David Icke to be the president of the world.

However if we the people made him that or indeed anybody else they would go through the mill and come out just another establishment clone. Sorry short of something along the lines of the French revolution I do not think anything will change. It is just one of those days.

However indeed thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So in Icky's estimation, is Trump a reptillian or not?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That was not in the video nor in the information provided, stop attacking the messenger.

Why do you people always take it to that one statement? You're incapable of looking past it. How about you give your opinion on, oh I don't know, the actual topic at hand? Fml.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

He wasn't attacking the messenger dude relax

I think If not now he will be truned into one.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I just found his view and I have to say I have to agree with him.

I think he is right Trump is perceived by vast amounts of people to be the outsider the one to bring down the establishment (The one we are seeing worldwide crumble I think also).
I'm with Icke I think Trump has been told whats going on and he will get in line with the establishment. I can only hope Trump has the guts to actually do anything about it.
It remains to be seen.
He also brings up that it isn't Trump who can change things really it is still the people.
Anyhow Icke has some good points here nutjob or not.

I disagree with David Icke's mention of People being disapppointed.

I would have to say, what is Icke's track record, I must add this.

and.. Trump is definately an outsider. But... It's an interesting Video and glad you posted.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

By referring to something deliberately misleading to damage someone's credibility, is attacking. It's subtle I'll grant you that. By placing reptilians (admittedly an Icke classic) into the minds of the people reading this post, it takes their mind away from the subject at hand. Probably meant as a joke but it still has nothing to do with the OP. Which is my point.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Ah cool like Wogan did to him.
He got his own back here.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Exactly, this is what I'm talking about. I'm sick of having to put topics back on point from people who hunt stars with one liners. It's infuriating, losing friends on the way too

If someone has a point and presents it well, at least have the decency to listen and debate, don't drag up the past, it just shows your weren't listening in the first place.

In regards to the the OP itself:

Icke always remains neutral politically, as do I. He sees the fact that politics is a game, a sham, a division tactic (he likes to call it the Hegelian dialectic, divide and conquer). I agree with Icke about this election too, he makes a good point. The people don't actually know what they've chosen, it's Obama all over again.

People are NOW going back and listening to what Trump said! And was I the only person alive when, during the debates, when Hilary was talking about a no fly zone in Russia and 'tackling Russian aggression' trump was stood there NODDING HIS HEAD in pure agreement. Go watch it back.

The reason this election happened is the lefts inability to question their overlords. Hilary Clinton should NEVER have been given the post she held. Anyone else would have battered Trump, completely. Too much Saudi money, too much Soros.....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

LOL.

ICKE did destroy Wogan in that video. First time I saw that one.

join