It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

You're not even making the point, all I see is that populistic MSM gossip below even daring to think about formulating a point. Keep painting that trumpets face on everything in your War on Everything to derail from the other points raised. You're appealing to 50% oligarchy-supporters who actually do give a frag, which is why you should stop wasting precious time on the Shill of the Unshilled.

You're still part of the problem as long as you vote to embrace this sad delusion of democracy. Call me an idiot of a liar, the thing is truth hurts and I feel you. Which is why I'm not your enemy btw, maybe you should start to listen with your heart and try to understand the other half of Muricans that didn't vote at all?

Sincerely yours

PubOps
The not so Secret Agent of Dada

What are you even talking about?

I am pointing out that anti-semitic and racist pro-Trump supporters are vandalizing my community with swastikas. You are promoting the notion that they are not really Trump supporters. I'm not making a point so much as telling the truth.

You are correct. There has been a surge in "hate crimes" since the election.

www.usatoday.com...

Trump's election is also having an effect across the pond.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Same here in Europe with the Front National in France and AfD/ Pegida in Germany, Poland, Hungary etc. You name it.

The old devide & conquer tactics play out quite well and we didn't see the half of it yet. But given the actual racism with it's global War on Drugs, or the constant rise of xenophobia with the War on Terror, I'd say there are others to blaim than this drumpfy joke of another oligarch.

I'd blaim you and all the proud voters, who still choose to comply. Don't get me wrong here! I dig local votes on actual topics and I'm all in for any direct form of democracy, but you're putting way too much in this lousy (s)election. Now go ahead and blaim your new scapegoats for all that. There's your Übermensch, right here. Right now. Try a mirror in case of doubt, there's a self-righteous grimace smiling back.

edit on 13-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Indeed. The commonalities are eerie. Trump's platform is an echo of Hitler's and Trump's supporting demographics are nearly identical:

- Roughly one third of his supporters are fully on board with the worst of his suggestions and implications; think armbands on Muslims and collateral punishment of families when one of their relatives gets involved in terrorism - they were animated to support him by his veiled and not-so-veiled associations with racism and anti-semitism on Twitter (like the Star of David/corruption meme he propagated)
- Roughly one third of his supporters are died in the wool partisans who have convinced themselves that he is seducing the first group out of political necessity, but will turn out to be a much more reasonable conservative politician
- Roughly one third of his supporters are cynical politicos and business people who see an upside for themselves in helping him obtain power, and who believe they can manage him to keep the country largely stable while working towards policies they would like to see

In Germany, the first group got what they wanted and the 2/3's of Hitler's supporters deeply regretted their miscalculation. Let's hope things are different this time around.
edit on 13-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Imhere

I don't recall asking for your permission to convey my thoughts. There's a radical right-wing Christian group in France that was being celebrated by Trump supporters here for carrying out a premeditated and unprovoked attack against someone for the crime of being black while they themselves were violating French law by demonstrating their religious faith in public. There are people working themselves into a frenzy now about an inevitable violent conflict with the left. This is not a subjective matter. You can ignore reality or you can acknowledge it. It has no impact on me which you choose.

NOM - - The Plan (yes, they're gearing up)

Donald Trump has won a historic election, an unprecedented victory that has turned the establishment upside down. We heartily congratulate him and his team on their incredible win. President-elect Trump will now turn his attention to governing, and NOM is committed to working with him. We are confident that our voice and our views will be important in a Trump administration.

Here is our plan:

>We will work with President Trump to nominate conservative justices to the U.S. Supreme Court, individuals who will adhere to the words and meaning of the constitution. Such justices will inevitably reverse the anti-constitutional ruling of the Supreme Court imposing same-sex 'marriage' on the nation in the Obergefell decision, because that decision lacked any basis in the constitution.
>We will work with President Trump to rescind the illegal, over-reaching executive orders and directives issued by President Obama, including his dangerous "gender identity" directives, attempting to redefine gender just as he sought to redefine marriage.
>We will work with President Trump to reverse policies of the Obama administration that seek to coerce other countries into accepting same-sex 'marriage' as a condition of receiving US assistance and aid. It is fundamentally wrong for a president to become a lobbyist for the LGBT agenda, and we are confident that will end in the Trump administration.
>We will work with President Trump and Congress to pass the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), which Mr. Trump supports. FADA is critical legislation to protect people who believe in marriage from being targeted by the government for persecution. - See more at: www.nomblog.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We can care a rat's ass about "over the pond" now.

Past years countries all over the world didn't like us. At least now we're going back to the America that countries liked us.

With Hillary it would be worse.

At least now there's a chance to have better relations with Russia, which matters tremendously.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Look, the situation here is, no matter who won there would be negative effect.

But there's a positive. The witch lost. Whether countries would respect her or not. We couldn't fathom having the corrupt, classified email juggling witch in the office.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But you've heard the term 'agent provocateurs' before and you're aware of all that PR management involved?

What's the truth then, care to share some facts with me?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Indeed. Here are some data to chew on.

"swastika":

www.google.com...

"libtard":

www.google.com...

"race war":

www.google.com...

All spiking just as Trump was elected.
edit on 13-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But you've heard the term 'agent provocateurs' before and you're aware of all that PR management involved?

What's the truth then, care to share some facts with me?

I've already spelled it out to you: Occam's Razor applies. Frothing at the mouth racist and anti-semitic Trump supporters are now acting out with glee because they think their worldview has been validated. This is drastically more likely than the notion that those people who have these views and who endorse Trump, like the KKK, chose to stay home while secret agents went about painting swastikas everywhere to make them look bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'd blame you and all the proud voters, who still choose to comply.

I've actually said before (in so many words) we might be better off with a Ruling Monarchy "of sorts" (that's gonna go viral on this site - - I'll get to use the phrase "out of context) LOL

I look to a bigger picture. I look to the entire world as a whole - - - then bring it to me and "my porch".

Most people are focused on their own "porch" in a tiny little world and only care about what affect them directly.

We are this tiny rock in a huge, violent galaxy. Not working for the betterment of the whole - - - is stupid & childish.

Trump is directly causing more division IMO.

There may be division on what people believe of Hillary - - - but, I do not see her directly causing it.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That's a neat tool. I've never used it before.

For #s and giggles I entered hate crime and the results were similar to yours.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Frothing at the mouth racist and anti-semieic Trump supporters are now acting out with glee because they think their worldview has been validated.

YES!!!!

Trump gives license to this bad behavior.

If the president can blame all these people - - - so can we. And now we're gonna act on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And that's all comparably benign.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
QUOTE FROM PUTIN.

Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values. Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation. www.theamericanconservative.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why?

I've followed NOM for a long time.

Benign is not a word I would use to describe them.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Frothing at the mouth racist and anti-semieic Trump supporters are now acting out with glee because they think their worldview has been validated.

YES!!!!

If the president can blame all these people - - - so can we. And now we're gonna act on it.

Meanwhile, your people are rioting, attacking whites, attacking Trump supporters, protesting democracy, funding anarchy and you point at Republicans for bad behavior. Really?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why?

I'm not saying that NOM is benign, but rather that they are benign compared to the worst of what may be to come.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why?

I'm not saying that NOM is benign, but rather that they are benign compared to the worst of what may be to come.

I'm not so sure about that.

Although, an Isolation mentality - - not working with NATO, pissing off foreign leaders, etc - - concerns me more.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Why?

I'm not so sure about that.

Although, an Isolation mentality - - not working with NATO, pissing off foreign leaders, etc - - concerns me more.

I hope that you're right. I fear people have too much confidence in the resilience of our democracy and that we could descend into fascism, particularly if we are not vigilant. People repeatedly underestimated these trends to this point and I would suggest that perhaps they continue to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

YES!!!!

Meanwhile, your people are rioting, attacking whites, attacking Trump supporters, protesting democracy, funding anarchy and you point at Republicans for bad behavior. Really?

University Of Mississippi Students ‘Riot’ Over Obama Reelection www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 13-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join