It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ok, so just get steamrolled over then in the process of running and hiding fro this alleged Reich. You still got the same rights as the ones liberals have historically clowned us for cherishing. Taking them away was something Hitler did. And then he got what he wanted. You best remember that when you accuse a conservative Administration that works to protect those very rights for you, the dissenter! The citizen angry and scared about their governments policy.

So I say to you, if you cannot already hit a target within a respectable group with a pistol at 10 yards, or a rifle at a hundred, you better get on it!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think the description Nazi works much better on the liberals considering the Nazi's idea of economy, social order and general society behavior is much more aligned with the "modern left".

I was not surprised that the liberals would go havoc if they loose. If the republicans would have lost, it would be all quiet because we are not some f** babies who have to cry if we don't get what we want.

The sad part is that people who are innocent get actually hurt by these people. Half of the people actually believe 100% what he said. I watched every speech and even he said some "weird" stuff (AS any other candidate did, too), it was not said in a context how the media wanted to sell it to you. The wall thingy was taken literally which I don't think any should do. However truth hurts and it's not a lie that we import a lot criminals and questionable people that probably should not be here. For the Muslims, every FREAKING country in this world controls inbound from muslim-controlled countries - France/Germany/Italy/South Korea/Singapore/Russia/China/... the list goes on - all have limits on imports from these countries and if you don't have a proof that you actually from that country, you don't get it - so while a tons of country already do this, we are being told that we are racists.. WTF.

So Trump basically said a couple questionable WORDS but the liberals go out and do REAL damage. Fitting.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is a difference and it is big, although both wanted to make their countries better, one had expansionist goals.

Trump has actually said we don't have the time or money or focus for that anymore, the focus must be inward.
America doesn't need to be imperialistic or empire build, it just needs to spend the money at home,Trump knows he needs to be using tax payers money to build bridges in America, not having American soldiers building them in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm a gun owner.

It doesn't need to be brought into every conversation.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
If the republicans would have lost, it would be all quiet because we are not some f** babies who have to cry if we don't get what we want.

I started off as a Christian Hawk Republican.

No one bitches louder.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Top thread?

Really?

Apparently Correct The Record is still on the payroll.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your view and arrogance are why Clinton lost.

Let that sink in before blaming everyone else for your failures.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If the republicans would have lost, it would be all quiet because we are not some f** babies who have to cry if we don't get what we want.

No one bitches louder.

Until this election when the Democrats lost.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I mean except that Hillary actually won the popular vote and calling for mass judgement for specific ethnic groups of people is actually racism.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

*sings* she wooooon the popular vooooote

Or maybe you don't know what that is.

But you can rest easy knowing that the majority of the country actually disagrees with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I never thought I will see "peace loving" left wing progressives want xenophobic, bloodthirsty Hillary that destroyed countries and lives of millions of people and sold weapons to ISIS, for their president.

How easy is to program people-drones with propaganda to believe "war is peace" is unbelivable...

edit on 1320161101000000am111America/Chicago11 by donhuangenaro because: ISIS

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No one bitches louder.

Until this election when the Democrats lost.

I'm not a Dem, never have been.

I vote the direction I want to go.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro
bloodthirsty Hillary that destroyed countries and lives of millions of people for their president.

According to who?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

All I could read was Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .

That is what you normally read.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

S&F. Thought it doesn't fully explain why he won and what will happen, it is damn close.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

See: Godwin's Law

give me a break. please keep bringing up how much you misunderstand WW2 and ANYTHING about Hitler.

look into the propaganda used against Germany in WW1 and WW2 and compare it with what the Germans actually did, then get back to me

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Godwin's Lawa reply to: Myollinir

Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate.

Godwin's Law

edit on 13-11-2016 by Pyle because: URL failed

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Annee

oh gee what a surprise you show up.

Time for YOU to make a decision.

Pursue divisiveness based upon personal feelings, or move forward progressively and work together for a better outcome.

Ball in your court. (Not you specifically, your ideology)

I think you're confused on what the subject of this thread is.

I read a bunch of liberal nonsense referencing Hitler to Trump. Did we read different OP's?

What is liberal? The catch all bucket for everything you don't agree with?

I was Republican until they became insane. Now I'm unaffiliated.

It is one of problems of US politics: There are no ideas, only emptied spells like "freedom" or "democracy" and fabricated "talk points" like abortion or "terrorism".

Both of candidates ran without any solid program.

From acts of HRC in last 20 years, she is right-center on economic questions and her foreign policy is same as of those neocon nuts. Her "liberalism" is defined only by "talk points", not by actions.

Trump is unknown but as he lived most of his life in highest echelons, I doubt he will be any principal difference.

Only candidate who came with set of pronounced and relatively coherent policies was Sanders. And he could beat Trump. HRC could not because: a) she is icon of Ancien régime b) she is lier c) she is neck deep in corruption.

But DNC decided HRC to be candidate and supported Trump as Republicans candidate, because he is too crazy to be real opponent.

I do not think The people voted for Trump, The people voted against HRC and EVERYTHING what she represents.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I think it's vital to keep an open mind.

I've taken a look at the other paradigm which is articulated best by Alex Jones of all people, and I've come to suspect that

It's possible, at least possible, even as we speak, at a very fundamental level the Republic is being freed from oppression and tyranny and is being refreshed in a bloodless Revolution who's aim is an economic transformation in pursuit of an American renaissance and the restoration of the Republic, which Donald Trump may very well be infinitely more capable of implementing than would Hillary Clinton who's "machine" would have just stepped right in.

Collectively, the instinct of the American people is sound, imho.

Catching up to it all and what it all means and what it all signifies is the task at hand and something that I've been rather preoccupied with since Tuesday night.

I am even MORE hopeful and optimistic now than I was when I thought that Clinton was going to win because of this idea of remaking Washington and "draining the swamp" while installing a model of leadership that's LESS oppressive and more authentic and fundamentally Civilized because of the fact that the corruption in the system is going to be rooted out.

We all know that a very bad "tree" had climbed in and was entrenching itself more and more while using the MSM as it's propaganda arm.

We know there's more going on behind the scenes, some of which we caught a glimpse of in the WikiLeaks emails.

Clinton's candidacy just didn't add up. Publically, the platform was correct in many ways, but systemically, it really would have represented more of the same.

The fundamental distinction has to do with Collectivism vs. Individual Liberty.

I think we'll see Trump move to the middle to govern for all, while sidelining all the usual suspects and bringing in a new team from a deep bench of people who are the very best of the best that the country has to offer.

Imagine the bad tree uprooted and cast into the abyss with the re-planting of something infinitely closer to what the framers had in mind than a type of collectivist society based on illusions.

If Trump is authentic, and not the evil bad guy that has been painted by the MSM (and look at them now!), then what we're going to be looking at, aside from a sustained economic boom, will be that more Libertarian Americana which forms the basis and foundation of his mandate from the people.

He wants the power to come from the people - thus, the Soros funded protests are extremely unhelpful. Understandable for a day or two or three or maybe four, but beyond that, it's an attempt to undermine the authenticity of the basis of Trump's Presidency, before it's even started, and that's not fair. It's not helpful.

If he's really going in to do battle with that entrenched system on our behalf, to refresh the tree of liberty in a bloodless revolution, then he really needs our support one and all and to give him the benefit of the doubt that he has to balls to go through with it by surrounding himself with all the right people, the best ones, the good ones, not those other ones.

Even now the axe might be laid to the root for all we know, while whole swaths of these networks are in purgatory and without the first clue about where they stand or what's going to happen to their turf.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to be? with the government fearing the people, instead of the other way around?

So I've thought all this through and to the contrary of the conclusion of the OP, now parroted endlessly by the MSM, I've come out the other side of my analysis more hopeful and optimistic than I've ever been that it's a great world of bright new possibility and opportunity that we are heading into, along with a Restoration of the Republic.

edit on 13-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I was not surprised that the liberals would go havoc if they loose. If the republicans would have lost, it would be all quiet because we are not some f** babies who have to cry if we don't get what we want.

Totally true! They just declare a non existent war on Christmas every year via Fox. Better to fight invisible wars than acknowledge the real concerns of people who get rhetorically spat on, yeah?

What would you say if I looked cross eyed at a Christmas Tree?

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join