It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Willtell
One dark day all these deceived ones will rue the time they supported Trump.

Remember this day…remember this period because it’s the best its going to be under Trump.

To Trump this is just another deal…another swindle…half the American people--that’s a good deal for Trump.

He's laughing at his supporters and grateful for their ignorance

Dark days are ahead folks

Get ready for em.

For you elected Trump at a price

...And that price is the very destruction of the foundation of the nation and maybe the world
Sad thing is, only half of Americans voted, so Trump only has support of 25% of the American public.

That's because we had no better choice....
2nd. you know that already
I stand by my right not to vote or participate, when there is no choice that reflects what is important to me. More should do that, imho.

I don't need voters to vote who don't care.

Or voters that vote for any reason other then the issues.

Ok Année: so you vote on issues, or what the candidates will do about them?

Thanks for twisting my viewpoint.

Sorry - - - didn't mean it that way.

Was really just expressing my own opinion.

Fair enough, my friend. But pls. re-read what I wrote and what you replied, and see if that wouldn't have struck a chord in you, about what you are objecting to, and being totally and completely misunderstood. THAT is the essence of why I don't vote, understanding where I am and the difference between democracies and representative republics, with no one truly representing YOU.
Thanks.
tetra

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedSeraph
If Trump was just like Hitler all those hysterical "tolerant" retards out there protesting the very democracy they claim to love would be lining the streets in body bags.

Get an effin' grip. If liberals keep up this behaviour they are going to lose all potential support/sympathy from those on the fence as well as international support. They are no longer in a position of power and they would do well to remember that before they create a self-fulfilling prophecy out of their demented fears.

I never said Trump was like Hitler, I suggested he used the same propaganda strategy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems. He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

Hi,
I, being in Germany, have been following the entire process of the election very closely during the last year and often felt scarily reminded of the times back then as well.

The sadest and scariest thing to me is the way the people who "won" are reacting now to everyone who disagrees. That hits home very close to me and the German story. I mean, they are just jumping at you, and it's not even about your right to free speech to me, it's about the simple fact of how one human should treat any other. What is gonna be the next thing? You grab an old woman by the hair and drag her through the streets because she voted for Hillary like they did with jewish women back in the late 1930s? I once saw actual footage of that in a documentary and have never been able to get that out of my mind again. That was real, people! That happened. To an old woman on a busy street in the middle of the day, just because she was a jew! And all the people standing around that moment watching just were as normal people as you all are. Normal every day people!

Sorry, I just had to put in my two cents. What on earth is happening with you all?

edit on 12-11-2016 by Emarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emarie

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems. He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

Hi,
I, being in Germany, have been following the entire process of the election very closely during the last year and often felt scarily reminded of the times back then as well.

The sadest and scariest thing to me is the way the people who "won" are reacting now to everyone who disagrees. That hits home very close to me and the German story. I mean, they are just jumping at you, and it's not even about your right to free speech to me, it's about the simple fact of how one human should treat any other. What is gonna be the next thing? You grab an old woman by the hair and drag her through the streets because she voted for Hillary like they did with jewish women back in the late 1930s? I once saw actual footage of that in a documentary and have never been able to get that out of my mind again. That was real, people! That happened. To an old woman on a busy street in the middle of the day, just because she was a jew! And all the people standing around that moment watching just were as normal people as you all are. Normal every day people!

Sorry, I just had to put in my two cents. What on earth is happening with you all?

Marie, while I do not doubt your story, the horrors of the 1930's happened almost 100 years ago. If you are a super senior citizen, I salute you, on the other hand?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi BubbaJoe,

well, being German means you are confronted with it in school and after and in your own family all through your life and I didn't say I was there, I said I saw original footage as we all do here, many, many times.

There are still many people alive who actually lived in that time though.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Remember this day…remember this period because it’s the best its going to be under Trump.

To Trump this is just another deal…another swindle…half the American people--that’s a good deal for Trump.

Get ready for em.

...And that price is the very destruction of the foundation of the nation and maybe the world
Sad thing is, only half of Americans voted, so Trump only has support of 25% of the American public.

I stand by my right not to vote or participate, when there is no choice that reflects what is important to me. More should do that, imho.

Fair enough, my friend. But pls. re-read what I wrote and what you replied, and see if that wouldn't have struck a chord in you, about what you are objecting to, and being totally and completely misunderstood. THAT is the essence of why I don't vote, understanding where I am and the difference between democracies and representative republics, with no one truly representing YOU.
Thanks.
tetra

OK. Personally I respect people who don't vote for real reasons. But, then you kinda have to go with whatever happens.

I only voted for president and legal marijuana in CA. Left every thing else blank.

That's probably worse that I didn't study up on local issues that directly affect me. But, I just recently moved back here (still an excuse).

Gonna go back and read

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Usual sour grapes from a sore loser ,now you want to blame ''nazis and nazi tactics '' ? if the Democrats played a football game against the Republicans and lost ,they would scream ''Favouritism'' by the Referee ,and scream ''Not my Referee'' !!!!!!!!! Racist ,sexist ,homophobe ,and scream and cry rolling on the ground in tantrums ,get over it, grow up, and move on ,people like you ,the more you sook and complain about losing ,the more you lose what ever scant piece of credibility you have, which is nil anyway,failing that you could always move to North Korea .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hi BubbaJoe,

well, being German means you are confronted with it in school and after and in your own family all through your life and I didn't say I was there, I said I saw original footage as we all do here, many, many times.

Marie, I am half German, my family came to the USA in the 1850's from Prussia. I am a student of history, and I do believe that many of things that Donald Trump did, this election cycle, were reminders of the things that Adolph Hitler did in the 1930's. Whether they have an an affect on 2016 America is yet to be seen.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

OK. Personally I respect people who don't vote for real reasons. But, then you kinda have to go with whatever happens.

I only voted for president and legal marijuana in CA. Left every thing else blank.

That's probably worse that I didn't study up on local issues that directly affect me. But, I just recently moved back here (still an excuse).

Gonna go back and read

Annee, you have disappointed me, local issues are what affect us the most. None of my candidates won so I am f'd anyway. Pay attention to the local.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozb1777
a reply to: Annee

Usual sour grapes from a sore loser ,now you want to blame ''nazis and nazi tactics '' ? if the Democrats played a football game against the Republicans and lost ,they would scream ''Favouritism'' by the Referee ,and scream ''Not my Referee'' !!!!!!!!! Racist ,sexist ,homophobe ,and scream and cry rolling on the ground in tantrums ,get over it, grow up, and move on ,people like you ,the more you sook and complain about losing ,the more you lose what ever scant piece of credibility you have, which is nil anyway,failing that you could always move to North Korea .

You should probably try to get a better grasp of what this thread is actually about.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What I want to know is how a post like this gets so many flags and so many stars for what. Some persons opinion.

In regards to your opinion if you really think what you write is true well then, your a little to far gone. Sure all those in power tend to have something not quite right with them, as money is power and power corrupts.

However, your post is just nothing more then lines of the same thing I have heard a thousands times. About anyone and everyone. Its just your view, does not make it true.

I would deem it not true however, considering its not that accurate.... at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: dfnj2015

What I want to know is how a post like this gets so many flags and so many stars for what. Some persons opinion.

In regards to your opinion if you really think what you write is true well then, your a little to far gone. Sure all those in power tend to have something not quite right with them, as money is power and power corrupts.

However, your post is just nothing more then lines of the same thing I have heard a thousands times. About anyone and everyone. Its just your view, does not make it true.

I would deem it not true however, considering its not that accurate.... at all.

and your opinion is more important than the OP's because why?
edit on 11/12/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

Annee, you have disappointed me, local issues are what affect us the most. None of my candidates won so I am f'd anyway. Pay attention to the local.

I know, I know. I deserve a spanking.

But, I just registered in CA the day before the deadline.

I'm in a very neutral, mellow beach area not too far from Hollywood. There's no major conflicts in the area at this time.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

I'm in a very neutral, mellow beach area not too far from Hollywood. There's no major conflicts in the area at this time.

Pretty much every Dem lost in the State of Missouri, we are in a for a rough four years. I don't think any of them are as stupid as Brownback in KS, so this is a positive.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hi BubbaJoe,

Marie, I am half German, my family came to the USA in the 1850's from Prussia. I am a student of history, and I do believe that many of things that Donald Trump did, this election cycle, were reminders of the things that Adolph Hitler did in the 1930's. Whether they have an an affect on 2016 America is yet to be seen.

Oh, I'm mostly of German ancestry too.

Came from the Palatines in the 1700s. Protestant - - - got evicted by Catholic rule.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

OK. You held me hostage on the idea first, I didn't care enough to vote and was apathetic, and next, that I wasn't voting for the true objectives.....

And next , this is where we come to.
OK
But you've just admitted that you voted for legalization, (which I would have too, btw), while "not studying up on local issues that didn't directly affect you."

What???? It seems to me you are accusing me of what you are doing....lol.
I care a lot. Annee. For legalization and otherwise, other things, for the election is far bigger than whether we can legally smoke weed or not.

Who cares more?

What the sandhillsmack are who friggin with me for or over???? More stars?? You won that battle...You happy now?
tetra
edit on 12-11-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

Pretty much every Dem lost in the State of Missouri, we are in a for a rough four years. I don't think any of them are as stupid as Brownback in KS, so this is a positive.

I've got an ex-sister-in-law in Missouri.

Brainwashed is the only thing I can say. We never mention politics between us.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

It's a little early to be crying foul, I would at least wait for the first 100 days of his presidency.

Which has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

The subject of the thread is that Trump was using techniques developed by Edward Bernays, which the OP failed to mention.

Every claim the OP has made has no evidence to back up those claims, because Trump isn't even in office yet. It takes some time in office to find out whether he is genuine or a demagogue.

How positive were you that Hillary was going to be president? Maybe rethink your entire worldview, because that's what got you to President Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

I didn't care enough to vote and was apathetic, and next, that I wasn't voting for the true objectives.....

NO, that's not what I mean.

I do understand caring enough not to vote for the only options available.

I only just registered in CA 1 day before the deadline. I was registered in Arizona.

My point of not voting locally - - is I did not have a good reason - - it is my fault for not reading the issues.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Get ready for em.

Thanks.
tetra

Gonna go back and read

OK.
I went with "whatever happens."
What makes you more observant or better or more mindful than me?
I truly, having lived what we're discussing, and you having accused me of not caring enough etc., resent what you're saying.

Just being honest.
I've been personally attendant to "whatever happens." You;re just moving back, as you say, and you're more attendant to whatever happens than me, and seek to judge me for my willful peaceful objectition by not participating because the aggregate electorate no longer represents me in a representattional republic????
ok.
give me some civic lesson, pls.
tetra

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join