It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Quietly Signs Executive Order To Advance Global Vaccination Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I will cut-a-bitch if they try and force injections on me without my consent.

Just saying. I'd die fighting for that one.

Me too, me too.

I am not anti-Vax, but damn if someone is going to FORCE me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Obama Quietly Signs Executive Order to Advance Global Vaccination Agenda

Care to show exactly where in that EO vaccines are mentioned?

No, of course you cannot, just another hoax.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Everythings a hoax to you liberals.

Don't include the rest of us in your self delusions about what's been going on behind closed doors for DECADES.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Everythings a hoax to you liberals.

You are the one posting hoaxes here....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me how unvacinated kids make these super virii or mutated virii?

Logically in unvax kid gets virus, virus runs its course and dies.

Would the same virus that enters a vaccinated kid have a higher chance of mutating to fight the vaccine as opposed to the kid without vaccinations?

Serious question.. I have a hard time finding an answer.
edit on 12-11-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
things like this are why homeschooling is booming.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Pyle, oh please do some research into this.... a reply to: Pyle

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This isn't something that just happened, and it isn't an executive order. What the OP posted is excerpted from the CDC's new "proposed rules" concerning "Control of Communicable Diseases." This was open to public discussion from mid-August to mid-October; you can read the proposed rules at the Federal Register. Now, as a health writer I read the entire proposed rule in its entirety when it was first posted. And I have to admit, when you read the whole thing it IS pretty unsettling. In fact, parts of it are downright scary. But as much as I can't stand Obama, this isn't his doing. It's the CDC and HHS.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

No hoax. You're just the jack in the deck inclined to regurgitate whatever your brain washing promotes from you.

I forgive you.

You're probably a good person, kudos.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

If you still believe everything your Government tells you........

Than you're more of a #%%# than i thought you were.

Just Saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

And if you still believe bs hyperbole even AFTER it's been shown to be wrong, what exactly does that make you?

A Shill?

That's what shills are known for doing, stick to the their erroneous beliefs despite overwhelming evidence contradicting it..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

If you still believe everything your Government tells you........

Than you're more of a #%%# than i thought you were.

Just Saying.

Your lack of knowledge about viruses and vaccinations is astonishing. First you don't get injected with a weakened virus don't know where you got that from but its wrong. Vaccine's are made to create antibodies this is a normal reaction in any human it protects us from getting something that could kill us. Vaccine's have all ready proven there worth Polio has been irradiated in all but the most remote areas this has caused paralysis and death for much of human history. Only a fool would rather take the risk of getting polio rather than taking a shot. Suggest you see the children from the last outbreak in the US where we had to shove babies in to iron lungs to spend the rest of there life and if they did recover often without the use of limbs.

And your damn right people should be required to be vaccinated if they want to be in public. the last thing we need is someone spreading TB or polio or other fatal diseases to children to young to be vaccinated. But its ok with you because some ones a fool to kill your new born baby by just meeting you in public. Ah who cares if a baby dies right? Grow up and learn about a topic before you spout stupid crap out of your mouth. Now if you want a real argument we have to be very careful who produces are vaccine's to ensure quality. Using things that can cause allergic reactions or not actually producing a usable vaccine all in the search of profits. But requiring Vaccines yes as a society if you want to come in to contact with the general public its a god idea. Do you even realize to visit certain countries you will need to get a vaccine before you go. Done for decades I know shocker right but its required.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Can someone explain to me how unvacinated kids make these super virii or mutated virii?

Logically in unvax kid gets virus, virus runs its course and dies.

Would the same virus that enters a vaccinated kid have a higher chance of mutating to fight the vaccine as opposed to the kid without vaccinations?

Serious question.. I have a hard time finding an answer.

your question doesn't quite make sense but I think I get what your asking. So lets look at the immune system, Your immune
system is designed to help protect you from "germs" like viruses and bacteria that may enter your body and make you sick. When germs enter your body, your immune system begins to produce antibodies basically a protein made to destroy cells. Now think of these antibodies as having a key to destroy a cell they have to get through the cell membrane. If there key fits the cell they can enter and destroy it. Now when you get sick antibodies are created to fight off the invader and these antibodies are given a key that only works on whatever the invading cell is. A protein made to destroy say the flu isn't going to kill a virus that invades say small pox. Every virus requires that antibodies are produces for that particular virus. By the way your body produces thousands of different antibodies all the time we are constantly fighting off viruses and germs.

Now what a virus does they used to go the simple route get a virus kill it or get a weakened version of it in the case of the flu for example and inject it this causes the body to create antibodies with really no risk as long as the manufacturer actually killed the virus or used a similar virus one with the same lock but inactive meaning it cant reproduce. They do this by literally taking a virus and removing its inside just leaving the outer cell. Now the difference between getting a virus and an injection. No injection will ever be able to reproduce in your body. meaning it can never over whelm your immune system and cause death. Rabies for example kills you by overwhelming your immune system Your body takes time to recognize a virus B.y the time it does the virus could have reached your brain and killed you. here your first injection rabies globulin. Globulin isn't the virus it is actual antibodies produced to kill the virus. You get this to help until your body starts producing its own antibodies the best way to kick start that is a vaccine.

A vaccine will never create a super virus ever it cant reproduce. However being exposed to a virus can as it adapts to escape detection by proteins. Remember the key a virus that can reproduce fast enough can change its lock so our antibodies key doesn't work. meaning the virus cant be destroyed as I said this cant happen unless the virus can reproduce which should never be the case in a vaccine unless a serious error was made.

Without vaccines hundreds of people exposed to rabies would die every year not to mention unchecked would spread through the population quickly. in the old days when it took a day or two to travel to the next town exposure was limited. Now you can hop in your car or take a jet and be in different city or country in hours. Meaning exposure is a nightmare because a person can come into contact with hundreds of people daily 1000s of miles from the source of the virus.

To be against vaccines is just stupid its really no different than playing Russian roulette. I doubt once a year you would put a bullet in a chamber and pull the trigger. But that's exactly what your doing when you decide not to get a vaccine. But even worse your taking that gun and placing it to others heads as well just for coming in to contact with you.
edit on 11/12/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Herd mentality is for cattle.

On topic - it is entirely possible that something has changed, but last I checked EO have no force of law...
edit on 12-11-2016 by blood0fheroes because: Staying on topic

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blood0fheroes

It's not an EO. It's new rules from CDC and HHS, which DO have the force of law. You can read them yourself here: Federal Register. But still, much as I'd like to blame them on him, lol, not Obama's doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join