It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAB THE BLEACH! You got the trick when all you wanted was the treat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Each one of us gets our information from different sources. These sources are carefully crafted washing machines of information.

They spin it to illicit a response from the viewer. They further polish this spin by giving it the accompaniment of a persona and character in the form of an actor.

This is all manufactured. You only know what you’ve been told.

No matter what little particular attitude and validation you would like to hear, it’s almost immediately available from a finite number of readily available channels. Accurate information is phased out early and much harder to locate. As I age I get sucked in further and realize challenges brought forth by the age of MEDIA are directly and adversely reacting to the centuries old constitution of the United States.

There needs to be an amendment for Journalistic Integrity. Just the facts ma’am. I don’t want opinion, I don’t want the spin, I want the news. Until we hold “journalists" accountable for the authenticity of their stories, we cannot fully trust that what they are saying is accurate.

These passive aggressive clones through the digital lens of over produced After Effects and motion graphics are the closest f**king thing to mind control you will ever be able to prove.

We are all getting spun in different directions and it’s intentional. The conspiracy is that THIS is a conspiracy. It’s right there in front of everyone and we still play along. I’m not inciting violence. I’m not inciting hate. I’m inciting that you turn the TV off if you can’t differentiate between fantasy and reality. Instead of making a statement, make a suggestion.

We are destined to become a world of hearsay, and under the current specs, it's going to get worse We might as well learn how to communicate clearly with each other and understand that the MEDIA is not our friend. We should trust each other before we trust these overpaid muppets with skin.

Don’t get caught up with the back end why for all of this. It's a road to nowhere. You can’t beat them like that.

"All warfare is based on deception. Pretend inferiority and encourage your enemy’s arrogance. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder and crush them”

- Sun Tzu
The Art Of War

The media was so concerned with Trump tricking you that they failed to recognize the trick was on them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Couldn't agree more. This agenda needs to be started and seen through to the end.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I agree with this sentiment across the board, hence the importance of critical thinking and intuition.

The internet is an exercise in both.

Confirmation bias is the trap.

Are you familiar with Mark Passio?

If so, what is your take?

He would be one of my sources.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm not familiar with him. I just popped it on the Roku. Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Trump is a student of Sun Tzu.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Art of War---Art of The Deal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Been recognizing this as well. There are click bait sites which never live up to the title.

You need to be cognizant of this and keep your mind focused on truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm not familiar with him. I just popped it on the Roku. Thanks for the link.

Enjoy and please do PM me with your take!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

The media was so concerned with Trump tricking you that they failed to recognize the trick was on them.

Yep, Talk amongst yourselves ... obviously had to include your pic.
edit on 11-11-2016 by coffeetalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2016 by coffeetalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Are we suggesting a "Ministry of Truth"?
I do understand and support the concept of truthful and accurate news, but this could go both ways.

new topics

top topics

join