It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Seth Myers Roast the Donald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This took place in 2011. Both Obama and Seth Myers mock Donald at a correspendents' dinner pretty roundly and Obama alludes to a Trump run for president.

I guess karma can come back to bite you.

They cut to Trump a few times, and ... he doesn't look amused.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He should do one more before he is sworn in!

Come January he has to be President Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wasn't that when Trump was taunting Obama about his birth certificate, being born in Kenya, not an American citizen, and unqualified to serve as President?

Karma indeed. Trump will feel plenty of the same kind of hate he's been heaping on Obama for the next 8 years, at least.....should he live that long.

edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

should he live that long.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I use to like Seth, even fine with the attacks on Trump but he almost never went after her and that's when I tuned out. The last year it turned into a severe case of Trump hate.

I watched his show after the election to gloat in Trump's victory. Dude was almost in tears but still kept the dial up on Trump hate. Said something about his mother wanting a woman President blah blah...then the next woman President is out there...he seems to be hung up on a woman President for some reason, not sure what that is about but he did concede he was wrong on everything. Good enough.

Hope his show gets cancelled. Never watching it again.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

LOL

I wasn't suggesting anything "unnatural".

I think his head will explode. Literally. There's something wrong with that man's brain. I predict an aneurysm/stroke.

edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Hopefully the FRAUD charges, you know the one with Trump U promising wealth,if you go to, uh subscribe to his BS "University" while he made sure did not have to pay taxes for 2/decades!!! Go Trump!!!! You are EVERYTHING YOU CALLED THE HISPANICS,just a couple of months ago!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Hopefully the FRAUD charges, you know the one with Trump U promising wealth,if you go to, uh subscribe to his BS "University" while he made sure did not have to pay taxes for 2/decades!!! Go Trump!!!! You are EVERYTHING YOU CALLED THE HISPANICS,just a couple of months ago!!!!!! [/quot

May God Strike you down, you also LMAO Quoted scripture REPEATELY that is NONEXISTENT.!!!!!
I Mean man look it up, "its a good book, great BOOK, it means so much to me PERSONALLY I have read it " over and over again" DT! Ask him to just name 12/books of the Bible...
Bigger liar than Hilary by far, his narcissism will end us all!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Hopefully the FRAUD charges, you know the one with Trump U promising wealth,if you go to, uh subscribe to his BS "University" while he made sure did not have to pay taxes for 2/decades!!! Go Trump!!!! You are EVERYTHING YOU CALLED THE HISPANICS,just a couple of months ago!!!!!!

I'll be quite honest, I have zero thought or input on Trump U.

Taxes? I don't know his, nor does anybody, nor does anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence really care about them,

What exactly did I call Hispanics a couple months ago?

You should keep in mind, that while I supported Trump in the general sense, it was only to keep the Clintons out of the white house.

new topics

top topics

join