It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls to Crisis and Suicide Prevention Hotlines Surge Post-Election

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: reldra
You really have to love the snowflake Generation.

Sorry but no...I don't. I'm hoping for an early Spring and maybe even a heatwave

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

After 8 years of "you are special and you deserve a safe zone from the first amendment" I am not surprised. They all need to take that participation trophy and toss it in the trash bin of history.

p.s. This election was in large part about political correctness and what damage it has done to this country. This is part of that result and you only prove the point that we made the right decision by electing Trump. Great Job!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

After 8 years of "you are special and you deserve a safe zone from the first amendment" I am not surprised. They all need to take that participation trophy and toss it in the trash bin of history.

p.s. This election was in large part about political correctness and what damage it has done to this country. This is part of that result and you only prove the point that we made the right decision by electing Trump. Great Job!

I would agree with that somewhat. The PC pendulum has swung way way to far to the left and Trump winning the election was simply a correction to that mistake by the american voters who flipped the swing states.

Same as a correction in the stock market.

Scary thing to see a once great nation humbled by political correctness.... teaching love and tolerance for all humankind with the safe zones containing play doh and coloring books... worrying about their transvestite neighbor not getting the cake they wanted from the bakery, having their gay marriage denied, making sure no kids get left out and everyone gets a trophy... all this started with the decline of the traditional family of a dad working, mom staying home taking care of the kids and is sliding further downward.

Americans are worried about all kinds of things, mostly wasting their energy and thoughts on being politically correct or correcting those who do not agree with their left leaning ways.

Meanwhile, other countries see the division in the US and they love it... they are quietly building up their military forces, patiently waiting while America descends into chaos.

Soon the time will come for them to make their move, and when they do.........you better hope you have better supplies in your home than a safe room with play doh, coloring books, and whatever nonsense.
edit on R422016-11-14T10:42:09-06:00k4211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R442016-11-14T10:44:30-06:00k4411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been discussed, but have suicides increased, or just calls to suicide centers?

If it was an actual reality that the election was that devastating, then I would expect to see an actual increase in suicides and not just calls.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join