It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama out-manspreaded Trump: Body language expert reveals the truth about first meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

This as shown in the photo above.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I disagree. The Handshake. I was thinking the same thing initially, but the handshake is what brought things down to reality.
It was strong, both of those handshakes were strong.
I honestly believe they were having discussions and all of a sudden a fight ensued, about what? Who knows. The result being thrown right into the cameras and lime light. Most likely the result of their demeanor.
The Conspiracy in me tells me that he was shown our true leaders, or that we are infact nothing but food for massive space dwelling creatures who pick people up and consume them.
Other then that, nothing to see here but two rivals who clearly don't see eye to eye.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yep, Obama is a sexist non feminist, title proves it. Maybe even caucophobic.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyDavidson

I Suspect the Reason behind Mr. Trump giving the Appearance of being somewhat Subdued during that Meeting was because of the Possible Graveness in the Content of that Briefing . A Current 20 Trillion Dollar National Debt , and a Trillion Dollar a Year for the Next 10 Years addition to that Debt factored in Already by the Policies of the Obama Administration , is something he might have not been Aware of . Considering that , a Severe Recession to the U.S. Economy starting in late 2017 is almost Inevitable . The Reforms Mr. Trump spoke of during his Campaign might have to be put on Hold until this Debt Crisis is somehow Resolved , and before he can Implement his New Economic Policies . Definitely A Wake Up Call for Any Incoming President to deal with .

edit on 11-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"Obama, you know this was all a joke, right? I mean, you're going to tell them, aren't you?"

"Nope, Donny... you're stuck with it now. Joke's on you."

"Alright you two, shake hands and smile for the camera!"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Everything about Trump's visit to the White House was studied and planned. His entire agenda since victory has been to appear humble and magnanimous.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We all know that there must be some things that a sitting president must pass on to their successor that NO ONE ELSE, lest a few people in the world, know, including all of the past presidents still alive.

Just try and grasp the enormity of that kind of information that needs to be processed along with the details of every plan you had before that moment. Humbling, probably does not even come close to describing the effect of containing that knowledge.

This scenario has always fascinated me, even if it is conjecture based totally on hearsay.

If you were a fly on the wall, you would probably have to off yourself.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
Everything about Trump's visit to the White House was studied and planned. His entire agenda since victory has been to appear humble and magnanimous.

And being studied at such a detailed level is a narcissist's ultimate dream.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyDavidson
a reply to: Falenor

Oh I can completely understand, I saw the same happen with Blair in '97 UK.

In fact, a senior outgoing conservative government minister was asked in the small hours after losing the election what he thought about Blairs big plans on live TV.
He actually laughed as he confidently said 'He hasn't been security briefed yet, let's see what he has to say tomorrow'.

The Don learned the reality of things yesterday and Obama clearly knows it.
Oh yes, he's been put in line, that is obvious.

He just learned the biggest secret to humanity. That is the holy grail of conspiracies. I think there might be something more to analysing as many of these first meeting / briefings as possible in leading countries around the world.

I recall the Obama / GW Bush one, but had forgotten about it.
edit on 12-11-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Another thing to consider is the purposeful usage of false body language.

Didnt sun tzu say appear weak when really strong when dealing with your adversaries.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Where's the fly.

What happened to the fly?

Obama is gonna drone everyone of us, isn't he.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
He heard the same thing Obama heard, "It's broken and now it's yours. Good luck.".

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I agree that Trump seemed to have heard something unpleasant or shocking. He looked very sober.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trump did look very worried- as if Obama told him some horrible secrets that only a few people know. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear what was said.

I've heard the theories that the president elect finds out that someone else is in control of the presidency and that he will just be a puppet. However, I have a theory also - that at the briefing the president elect finds out that there is a prophecy that is written down and that everything in the prophecy so far has come true and that "event x" will happen in the future and there is nothing we can do to stop it. And it is something terrible and it might be on a date that happens after the president elect's death, but it will still affect the lives of his children and grandchildren, his nation, etc.

Sal

a reply to: Profusion

edit on 12-11-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join