It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama out-manspreaded Trump: Body language expert reveals the truth about first meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Trump should die his hair Black in January, so CNN can point how gray (grey?) he becomes over the years.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think you're instincts are right on. I'll bet O. was threatened within an inch of his life (as were previous Presidents), was told who was really boss, was shown what was had on him and made to understand if he didn't walk the line all sorts of grave consequences would befall him.

I was so concerned about Donald going to this first meeting with O. I actually sent him a tweet saying to be very careful. There's no telling who else was in that private meeting which went on for so long.

That is what scares me.

Donald appeared subdued to me after the meeting and during the photo op. I can't imagine the meeting was pleasant.

This is going to be a very dicey time for Donald. I will be carefully observing what occurs, how Donald looks when he appears and what he says. It will speak volumes to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In all seriousness, he has to fix that F'd up weave now that he is President. It won't due to have our National Representative looking like a fool.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Orange is the new black!

Yes!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
His face says it all. Pure shock. He knows the reality of things now. Whatever that might be.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

I noticed immediately, and the change in demeanour was so obvious even MSM news in Britain commented on it yesterday.
Yep, the Don learned a few things about true government yesterday. His face cannot hide it.
edit on 11-11-2016 by TonyDavidson because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I saw him as feeling guilty, wondering if he could get away with beating him with his iphone in the WH in front of the press.

Actually, I saw him being humble, not to be confused with being humbled.

He's still taking it all in and probably busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Give him til monday anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Sometimes I sit different when I have to pee or when the elastic in my pantyhose isn't strong enough. I tuck my feet under my chair if I am worried my feet stink.

TMI?
edit on 11-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Body language experts, huh? Well now I want to throw this off COMPLETELY- $300 loafers, cross my legs not just at the ankle but ALL the friggin way while rubbing them together sheepishly with my # pushed slightly out, my beer gut, a cheap horrible disco shirt with obnoxious gold chains everywhere, and a look that says "I could kill you and eat you for dinner, burp, hand me a sandwich."

Man on the top, wt
everywhere else..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ah so it seems that Trump met the true Satanic rulers and found out he was used like every other politician served up to the masses!

Tough break for a megalomaniac!

My honest opinion is this is reading a little to far into the body language, Trump is well aware of who the rulers are, his connections to the Rothschilds have been noted, his connection to Epsteins lolita express is also noted, however it appears that he was not in the Clinton satanic/pedo chain so he became president "elect"!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I think Bill Hicks will tell you exactly why Trump was praying.

Haha! That must be it, they showed him the grassy knoll footage. Too funny the way Bill Hicks says it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Actually the topic of "what does the President elect/new President find out in his first security briefing" would be a great thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

He had that "WHAT have I gotten myself into?!" Yes, "shell shocked" pretty much covers his expression. He's not a politician, never has been and until that little meeting I doubt he had the first clue as to what it's REALLY all about. I'd say he's been read in and has to handle it now...it would almost be funny if he packed up and tried to sneak out of town to escape what he found out he's actually faced with! (Joking...he wouldn't do that...would he?)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I remember in the first few days of Obamas presidency he seemed really angry.

Makes you wonder what they are told when they get into the position to assume Presidency.

Probably something that isn't good.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What I saw was a professional and someone who played one on TV. Obama was thrown into what he had and I never thought he fully understood or could control it and the world saw him as weak. At home he was very liberal and his policies show it which is not bad but they are the ideas of a community organizer. Like being thrown into a position he could not handle and did the best he can. To Trump this is a job. It is not about him. It is not about saying the right thing or looking the right way but getting the job done.

It was awkward also because Trump is not a politician and took it personal. A week ago Obama did not think he would have this meeting. He thought it would be him, HRC and a Bobby Flay brunch in the Rose Garden. Instead the man he trashed for the last year was across from him and Obama handled it well as well as Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here's my take on the meeting>
As a former bartender for 30 years> people reading was essential to keep the peace and anticipate fights breaking out ahead of time and remembering to keep certain people seated WAY far from each other......

Both were trying hard to cover animosity for the camera.

What I saw from Obama's body language was a bit of stiff arrogance (as in a "This is still mine Punk, so don't think you're going come in here and showboat") territorial / piss pot way mixed with an overall distaste >see his one sided weak half ass smile>No praise, No encouraging upbeat attitude> As in I could give a # about this time honored tradition and especially not for you.

What I saw from Trump's body language was a mix of insecurity, tired and overwhelmed, a bit feeling out of his element, not in control....but just going through the motions to make nice> thus the pretend calm demeanor, but tapping hands together -can't wait to get out of here....notice him not meeting Obama's eyes> indicating false front.
MY CALL ? >>>I would say there is NOT going to be any HELPFUL SINCERE "working together thru the transition"
More like a "Here's the F#CK'IN keys for now....but let it be known we'll make sure to make it hard as possible for you to succeed.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

In the press conference Trump looked bewildered, awkward and sort of like a lost child.

Pfft...back to spewing your same old drivel eh?
Trump was never a politician, but he knew what to say about Obama during the run up to the election. Everything he said about Obama was dead nuts on....worst president ever basically. But he knows enough not to disrespect the guy now that he has won, what good would it do?....HE WON!!....HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!
All you fools said he didn't act presidential....well now he is acting presidential.
Let's face it, he has a learning curve ahead of him, Obummer has done it for 8 years, terribly but he has been there.
Shouldn't you be out at a protest somewhere?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So many people busy looking at his face and his legs, But you should be focusing on his hand's. Take a very close look at what he does and you will find your answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
it took longer to get that danged alien worm into his head than usual, but once it was inserted and established in it's new home, trump understood just where he stood in the great power structure, and he was finally humbled.

and you thought things would be different....

really, anybody remember when carter got his briefings, the guy walked out of the white house looking like he was scared half to death or something. it's like crap isn't what it seems to us average folks, and it's not what the presidents elect think it is either. and they are told...
"Everything that you have learned since the day you were born is just wrong...
and this is the way it really is..."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think the Trumps looked in shock tbh.
More in this photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join