It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama out-manspreaded Trump: Body language expert reveals the truth about first meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

'If you look at the seating position - their lower legs,' Wood explains, 'they are both in the male, alpha position saying "I am a man".'

But it was Trump's hands that caught Wood's attention - he put them in a 'downward prayer position'.

'The thing that is very significant is Trump's hand position,' Wood told DailyMail.com, describing it as the 'downward prayer position', which is not typical for the President-elect.

'My read is that he has learned something he didn't know before. It's a tentative hand position.'
SOURCE

What did Trump learn that he didn't know before?

Obama: '[Aliens] exercise strict control over us'

Perhaps it was the true position of the POTUS in the overall power structure?

I watched a short video of the visit, and I noticed that Melania Trump seemed noticeably uncomfortable. I didn't initially pick up on Donald Trump being uncomfortable, but it does make sense now.

What does this mean to you?

Melania Trump and Michelle Obama body language: What was really going on during their meeting?
edit on 11-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's no secret there is tension between these two.

And the Obama we see on TV is probably not the Obama behind closed doors. They had some things to hash out and it was a longer meeting than expected. Though I don't think it was as negative as speculated, at the end Obama gave a brief cordial bit of advice for Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The Don looked shell shocked and submissive to me.
Certainly a massive change in demeanour compared to usual. Obama looked clearly the alpha confident dominant one.
I guess that's what your first security briefing does to you lol

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A non-aggressive posture from Trump could be interpreted as Trump willing to be conciliatory.
Since they won't be working side-by-side, the psychology of the relation between them won't have long-term significance.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That's just Obama over compensating for his 'inadequacies'.

Is what it means to me.

I just hope Obama has the CLASS of GW and just fade in to obscurity after hes out of office.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A little context.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Relaxed without a care in the world .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

'If you look at the seating position - their lower legs,' Wood explains, 'they are both in the male, alpha position saying "I am a man".'

But it was Trump's hands that caught Wood's attention - he put them in a 'downward prayer position'.

'The thing that is very significant is Trump's hand position,' Wood told DailyMail.com, describing it as the 'downward prayer position', which is not typical for the President-elect.

'My read is that he has learned something he didn't know before. It's a tentative hand position.'
SOURCE

What did Trump learn that he didn't know before?

Obama: '[Aliens] exercise strict control over us'

Perhaps it was the true position of the POTUS in the overall power structure?

I watched a short video of the visit, and I noticed that Melania Trump seemed noticeably uncomfortable. I didn't initially pick up on Donald Trump being uncomfortable, but it does make sense now.

What does this mean to you?

Frankly I think it is obvious that the Obamas and Michelle in particular are racist, and I doubt they were made to feel very welcomed. Michelle is mad jealous of Milania because who wouldn't be by the best looking First Lady to step foot in the White House. As one poster put it "she looks like a linebacker" and is being replaced by a model.

They acted extremely inappropriate for President and First Lady leading up to the election and now that they are eating crow they are embarrassed and overcompensating by being the prentious elitists that they are.

Does that work?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I am good at reading people too, yes it was a submissive pose that Trump took as I watched the whole meeting that was allowed to be played on TV.

This submissive pose was new to me coming from trump.

I also notice that it was a lot of tension too, Obama was very uncomfortable next to Trump, I guess he was hopeful that it would have been Hillary.

I remember posting here that when Obama won the first term as president he was cheerful, happy and proud, until he came out of his first briefing in the matters of high secret issues, he looked sick, sad and beaten

I remember posting that here and said also with the post, that whatever hopes and change he had for the nation was over.

I can not wait for Trump to get that first real briefing and see his face, I will know then how well he will do or not.

edit on 11-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow.

This article is trash even by Daily Mail standards, and that truly is saying something.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

and now they're besties.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyDavidson

Hey...give The Don a break, Obama looked the same right after being shown the real footage of the JFK shooting.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Wow.

This article is trash even by Daily Mail standards, and that truly is saying something.

Get used to it because it is same crap Obama went through. Don't expect the petty overanalyzing articles and threads to stop.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Oh I can completely understand, I saw the same happen with Blair in '97 UK.

In fact, a senior outgoing conservative government minister was asked in the small hours after losing the election what he thought about Blairs big plans on live TV.
He actually laughed as he confidently said 'He hasn't been security briefed yet, let's see what he has to say tomorrow'.

The Don learned the reality of things yesterday and Obama clearly knows it.
Oh yes, he's been put in line, that is obvious.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ah, yes. The "Daily Mail", "Express", "independent", "RT", etc. All tabloid garbage and hoax sites, yet people still continue to use them as sources as if they were credible.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some people still believe that the position of president deserves respect... I think Trump humbled himself for that reason. To bad Biden didn't show up

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

In the press conference Trump looked bewildered, awkward and sort of like a lost child.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Who cares which rag reported it, the source video is clear, Trump looks submissive and timid after the meeting. That is obvious compared to his usual demeanour.
He's been told a few truths in his security briefing and Obama is revelling in it.

link   
I'm sorry.

Really?

WTF are you talking about?!?

This is the best people can do the day after a momentous election?

I fear for this country sometimes.

I really do.

edit on 11/11/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

link   

I think Bill Hicks will tell you exactly why Trump was praying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join