It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: How & Why...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

... he won the election. Or one of the reasons, at least. Pretty spot on, and you can't say this guy has glowing accolades for Trump

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I love Jonathan Pie...

He is missing a few things, but as far as I can see from his other videos, they are as much entertainment as information, so you cannot blame him for that. Going too heavy would have people refusing to finish the video.
edit on 11-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

edit on 11-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Second grammar edit

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I love Jonathan Pie too...he nails it every single time, I wish I knew how he does it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
F'n A Cotton!

Yeah, that about covers it right there.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I guess there were two of these threads posted.

Yes, yes, yes. 100% truth.

Best expression yet of what happened.

Bravo.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There's more to it than just this, but yes, he's absolutely, completely, 100% correct on that particular point. He nailed it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I guess there were two of these threads posted.

Yes, yes, yes. 100% truth.

Best expression yet of what happened.

Bravo.

No worries. It looks like we were within minutes of each other. What matters is the message.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And a damned good message at that. I wish I could play it on loud speakers from my car until everyone from the right to left coast heard it twice.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pure gold, "SHe'd walk into the situation room, and wack her balls on the table" Made my day

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I disagree somewhat.

For 8 years Democrats had to endure nothing but low-brow, school yard insults and false propaganda attacks. Democrats tried being reasonable and reaching across party lines, only to have their hands cut off by rabid conservatives.

Republicans declared "total war" a long time ago. They adopted a "Scorched Earth" policy, and the Democrats foolishly chose to ignore this. The Democrats remained soft, batting away attacks with their punching gloves on.

It's time for Democrats to put the shields down and pick up spears. The Republicans made it clear a long time ago they aren't interested in any kind of reasonable discourse. You can't work with an opponent that doesn't want to work with you. You can't defeat an enemy that doesn't play by the same rules you hold yourself to.

I do agree that not everyone who voted for Trump is a sexist or a racist....

BUT, not everyone in WWII Germany was a antisemitic or Nazi. People in Germany had to support terrible things or be faced with being thrown into death camps. Americans today did not have to face that choice.

Silence implies consent. The people had a choice. They made it, and now they'll hopefully realize their choices carry consequences.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Thank you for verifying Godwin's law.

You're really quite transparent, btw.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Oh well...you know what they say about leading a horse to water...

Trump was not just a repudiation of the left, but also of the establishment right. Otherwise, he would have never prevailed against them.

People can ignore the message Pie delivers at their continuing peril. The wind direction is changing nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I disagree somewhat.

For 8 years Democrats had to endure nothing but low-brow, school yard insults and false propaganda attacks. Democrats tried being reasonable and reaching across party lines, only to have their hands cut off by rabid conservatives.

Examples please. I have tried for years to have conversations with liberals but it always ends up with them plugging their ears saying la la la sexist/racist/homophobe la la la

The few times I have had conversations that actually challenge me it has been a good discussion. I have actually modified my views on abortion and same sex unions when both sides were thoughtful, and I changed a few opposing minds the other way as well.

Republicans declared "total war" a long time ago. They adopted a "Scorched Earth" policy, and the Democrats foolishly chose to ignore this. The Democrats remained soft, batting away attacks with their punching gloves on.

Soft? (looks at OWS, BLM, riots against pizza shops and florists) You call that soft? Democrats and Liberals have been screeching and shaming and caterwalling for nearly a decade. Soft? Spare me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

"It's almost as if the political acumen of Beyonce and Jay-Z counts for nothing"

So...I kind of lost it right there...for about five minutes straight.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I disagree somewhat.

It's time for Democrats to put the shields down and pick up spears. The Republicans made it clear a long time ago they aren't interested in any kind of reasonable discourse. You can't work with an opponent that doesn't want to work with you. You can't defeat an enemy that doesn't play by the same rules you hold yourself to.

I do agree that not everyone who voted for Trump is a sexist or a racist....

BUT, not everyone in WWII Germany was a antisemitic or Nazi. People in Germany had to support terrible things or be faced with being thrown into death camps. Americans today did not have to face that choice.

Silence implies consent. The people had a choice. They made it, and now they'll hopefully realize their choices carry consequences.

If that is the approach democrats take, they will lose over and over again. Its this mindset that led to many people voting for Trump, as the video in the OP hilariously articulates.

top topics

join