It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump add Susan B Anthony to money right away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think it would it be a great way to show women that he loves and appreciates them. It would give honor when many of them feel like they have lost the privelage of having the first "female" president.

That being said, I am excited to have a real female president in the future. One who is magnetic and lovable. A feminine president rather than a female pretending to be masculine and chasing power.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

The President doesn't have that power. Besides, Susan B Anthony already has a dollar, I have a bunch of them, and Harriet Tubman is the next woman to be honored, as I understand it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Socrato

I think it would it be a great way to show women that he loves and appreciates them. It would give honor when many of them feel like they have lost the privelage of having the first "female" president.

That being said, I am excited to have a real female president in the future. One who is magnetic and lovable. A feminine president rather than a female pretending to be masculine and chasing power.

He can get the ball rolling plus it would be a good time to add %5 silver to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Lol. What a consolation prize.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Really? Who cares? So many more pressing issues to deal with. But...if it means less whining among the millennials and SJWs - do it. DO IT NOW.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Really? Who cares? So many more pressing issues to deal with. But...if it means less whining among the millennials and SJWs - do it. DO IT NOW.

If he starts to add precious metal to our money supply, it could be a huge deal.

new topics

top topics

join