It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Both Political Sides MUST WAKE UP to the PUSH FOR DIVISION and resist being PUSHED into Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No matter which political side you support,you should stop and think for a minute about HOW WE REALLY ALL GOT TO WHERE WE ARE NOW.

It seems pretty obvious from the way things have progressed that the higher powers REALLY in charge of the government DO NOT want ANY of the PEOPLE of America to really have a say in how things are run.

Ironically, what a better passive aggressive way could be found for a HIDDEN agenda to be implemented than to encourage months and months of hate from both sides to come to a boil >>THEN RELEASE THE CITIZENS FREE TO RIP EACH OTHER APART!!!!

The evidence of this push for the divide, pitting citizen against citizen can be plainly seen as it is STILL playing out every single day on ALL forms of MSM AND SOCIAL NETWORKS.

The daily brain washing of "we the citizens" by repetitive broadcasting the bloody accusations,rumors,proof,shouts of lack of proof,character assassinations and elaborate presentations of how either candidate would be a death knell for America has certainly primed the public to be poised to act and fulfill this agenda!!

Aided now,by the THRIST of the media to have a sensational news story to present in each coming news cycle and keep the ratings high is an addiction created and born from the vicious 2016 presidential elections.

With the MSM's addiction now born and hungry ,why would we even be so silly to think that having everything just quietly "settle" now would be wanted or even thought to be beneficial FOR the media and government now?

If MSM are the mouthpieces of the Hidden government, then it looks like all the stars are SURELY now aligned, and isn't it wonderful that every one got a piece of the action:
1) The sluggish media got to be a star and increased their revenue
2) The once obscure voice of the little people got to be a star too with their views actually being highlighted and quoted as fodder for the press to push their opposing narratives
3)The opposing government sides got to be stars by presenting cleverly chosen controversial opponents to wake up the politically uninterested public and possibly activate a preplanned sinister control agenda

The end results of the election looks to be really only the beginning of what is REALLY meant to come next.

In the sixties we organized groups and protested too and it was for much of the same reasons as today:

* Some to just join the cool gang >....Yes it really was great fun to gather with friends and shout out your views

* Some to offer their life for the cause at hand >.......THIS NOT SOMETHING MOST OF THESE UNAWARE KIDS ARE COMMITED TO DO

While I understand the current generation of protestor's thrill in the enjoyment of a unexperienced new freedom of expression....
I MUST ADVISE CAUTION TO ALL INVOLVED

THIS IS NOT a 1960's cool peace and flowers passionate protest!!! Although some protestors may be participating under the delusion of this fantasy!!

THIS IS 2016 AND THE MOOD OF THE WORLD IS NOT ABOUT PEACE AND LOVE TOWARD YOUR FELLOW MAN!

Do you see how the violence in these protests seems to be increasing DAILY ?
Now ask yourself WHO WOULD BENEFIT ?
Now ask yourself WHO ENCOURGED AND BRED THAT ?
Now ask yourself how would YOU manage to control the population?
WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE ?
Not to mention today's protests are A PRIME INVIROMENT FOR TERROIST INFLITRATION!!!

You may say I am a Doomsday voice, but what better place to slide in REAL TROUBLE than amongst the gathering crowds.
Destruction of property maybe the LEAST of our problems with the on going protests!!!
I THINK EVERYONE PROTESTING NEEDS TO USE EXTREME CAUTION AND LOOK AT WHO MAY BE JOINING YOU AND DRAGGING YOU INTO A WORLD OF THEIR BRAND OF HURT
YES, FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A GREAT THING.....BUT BEING USED AS A GOVERMENT TOOL AGAINST YOUR KNOWLEDGE CAN BE BODY AND SOUL DESTROYING
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROTESTERS IN YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS >PLEASE MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND TO BE VERY VERY AWARE OF THOSE THEY JOIN WITH

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
yeah, yeah. We already know.

Psyops to create instability in the populace after joining together and electing a populist president.

Divide and conquer is in full overdrive. Its not working anymore. We are uniting,more and more every day. MSM has lost all credibility a d most dont even listen.

I only watch one or two political shows.

Tucker starts monday though. any of you pro american populace folks out there would do well to check it out. Tucker has been around for a long time and is a populist minded gent.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You`re right,
these protestors seem to think it`s all fun and games,i saw a picture of a woman who had a little kid with her at a protest, they think these protests are a family social event. They have no idea what kind of wackos might be in that crowd,events like these tend to draw some pretty unsavory characters. These protests are not the kind of place you should bring a child to.

I`m sure that most of the people who go to these protests have no idea what they hope to accomplish by being there.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Basically you're talking about a "Hegelian Dialectic". In short, an endgoal is planned in advance and then 2 "sides" are used to guide events to reach that preplanned endgoal.

Aided now,by the THRIST of the media to have a sensational news story to present in each coming news cycle and keep the ratings high is an addiction created and born from the vicious 2016 presidential elections.

With the MSM's addiction now born and hungry ,why would we even be so silly to think that having everything just quietly "settle" now would be wanted or even thought to be beneficial FOR the media and government now?

I agree and wow is that 1st paragraph I quoted worded well. The vast majority of Trump supporters aren't aggressive and/or bigoted, just as the vast majority of the left and center protesters aren't committing acts of violence or racism. But with a population of 320+ million people, there will always be some incidence somewhere that can be sensationalized for great ratings. If 10 people from either "camp" commit crimes, they can easily be used as examples to demonize the 10s of millions of people in each "camp".

A lot of people don't realize that election season is a huge boon to the media because of the increase in advertising revenue. So I think you're right that they're going to milk the political controversies for as long as possible. Though to be fair, they've always sensationalized politicians during the transition period and the first "100 Days" after a new president is sworn in. Though the sensationalizing was usually a lot tamer than it will be this time. Then again, this entire election cycle has been nuts. Why would they calm down now?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is why I stayed away from MSM during the entire election, and you are totally right, people are being strung along into this political madness to the point that we forget we are all people, that by political rigidness are restricting other people from their rights to the persuit of happiness, we all need pretty much the same in life, and the powerful use these needs to divide, and conquer, we are truly brain washed. Taking a political side, and believing that a simple decision is somehow going to change the hearts of the powerful to change, is at best delusional. But most people don't know, or won't,or can't believe that both parties work for, and only care for them selves. I pray when Trump disappoints, and he will, because Washington is a very powerful place that hasn't really changed in over a hundred years..it changes Them, maybe just maybe people will start to get it. This is about humans, and where do we want to be 10, 20, hopefully a 100 years from now, I just hope we are not still doing this.. blaming sides for their dissatisfaction, but realizing the side they chose is the cause of their dissatisfaction, and I'm not calling for revolution I'm just hoping for some more awakening. Like you friend
edit on 11-11-2016 by greenfox86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately we know, but the majority of activity here says we are not practicing what we preach.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sadly it will only backfire if such activities got out of control (the hate between the populace over political differences) causing more restrictive measures to be implemented to further disarm the massesđź‘€

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This should be of interest, if you haven't already seen it; it's all over social media.

BOOM! Soros Behind Busing In 'PAID PROTESTERS' for Nationwide Anti Trump Protests

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Exactly, you make some good points. Maybe share it beyond this site as many align with what you're saying. The general public, or at least some the loudest of it, isn't getting the message about consequences. Some are so hyped their are gladly towing what the controllers want to happen.
edit on 11-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join