It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night 3 trump protest live feed(s)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor
The referendum is a complicating factor, isn't it? Even more so, because the personal view of the M.P. may not match the way his constituents voted.
As I see it, offering a referendum imposes a moral obligation to accept the result. It's like agreeing to toss a coin; refusing to accept the outcome is bad practice.

The Captain (David Cameron) agreed to the Toss of the Coin, as did all members of the home side and opposing side. DC refused to accept "Tails" and ran away, leaving it to his Vice Captain (TM) to take the reigns ........ after seeing DC run away, both the home side and the opposing side got flustered and now, no one knows what is best.

It wouldn't surprise me if we had, at some point, a second referendum, I mean, that has never happened before in the EU, repeating until the answer is correct .......... much

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Oddly enough, i doubt a lot of these protesters are thinking of fun. God only knows how many fun protests we've all been having the last 16 years. I miss the fun days.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I spose the mandate is not the voter...but the financer. Sheep votes dont count. Its just counting sheep

new topics

<< 1   >>

join