It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michael Moore: They Voted For A Guy Named ‘Hussein’ Twice, Trump Voters Are Not Racist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
RIght on,

Michael seems half way objective in defending the fact that Trump voters are not racist, they elected Obama.

Michael Moore disputed the notion that all the people who voted for President-elect Donald Trump are racist Friday, reiterating the fact that millions of them voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Never liked the guy personally. That said, he's made a few good films in his life. I even liked the one "who to invade next".

I also have family in Michigan, and he has had a few revival projects for theaters and art places needing renovation.

He is also the only one on the left who saw this coming all along. He's not a dumb guy, just abrasive.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
*Note to Democrats.

A) You lost

B) Elections have consequences.

C) Next time don't nominate a criminal.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Never liked the guy personally. That said, he's made a few good films in his life. I even liked the one "who to invade next".

I also have family in Michigan, and he has had a few revival projects for theaters and art places needing renovation.

He is also the only one on the left who saw this coming all along. He's not a dumb guy, just abrasive.

Agreed, I had no idea he was so even minded. Hats off.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

-Art of War

Moore is a smart guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Agreed
He's an odd one is Michael, one utube vid U can call him s partisan douchebag, the next he seems well thought out and presents a decent opinion, torn between that. a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

I admire someone who can be passionate but not blinded. I won't fault someone for projecting their message passionately when they can also take a step back.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

-Art of War

Moore is a smart guy.

For sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know, but sometimes YA just gotta hate HUH!!!?
He's not the worst for sure, I think it's because he does speak with such passion that everything you agree with its almost like "F*k YEAH!! Ur so right!!" .. And when he says something U don't agree with U want to shoot him in the face!!! Lol .. Does his job good!! a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am sure the tiny fraction of genuine racists are thrilled that the term "racist" is now devoid of meaning and no longer has an impact, thanks to low-info regressive media propaganda worshippers parroting it endlessly when it does not remotely apply.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I am sure the tiny fraction of genuine racists are thrilled that the term "racist" is now devoid of meaning and no longer has an impact, thanks to low-info regressive media propaganda worshippers parroting it endlessly when it does not remotely apply.

Very true, when you desensitize people to words like racist you move to other words, the next thing you know being called a Christian automatically means you are intolerant and..........

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Also, the term they mean most of the time is discrimination. But they felt they got more pop from calling people racists.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Also, the term they mean most of the time is discrimination. But they felt they got more pop from calling people racists.

It's a shame that the media is so on board with the whole game that has been played since the Clinton Admin. I think this is where some of the crap started. Just another thing to thank the Clinton's for.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's not just that, they love the ratings. This is also how Trump got elected. Truth be told there isn't enough news to fill 24/7 time slots. So the sensationize something and get people wound up to keep them coming back.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This is also how Trump got elected.

Do you mean name recognition, or something else.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If you put a dollar amount on free media he got it is close to five billion dollars (this includes the negative of course).

I believe it was the CEO of CNN stated he regretted giving him so much, but they were following direction by the DNC per Wikileaks.

On the flip side of that coin, when Bernie was tied with Hillary he got only as much as her email scandal got, he also only got as much airtime as Jeb Bush, who only carried 13% of the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That sound logical.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It also worked out for CNN and others. Bernie vs any Republican would not have captured as many viewers, but they were glued this matchups with debate commercials more comparable to a boxing match up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

$$$$$$

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
*Note to Democrats.

A) You lost

B) Elections have consequences.

C) Next time don't nominate a criminal.

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join