It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God, People! This Is How INSANE We Have Gone ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This kid voted Trump in a school election. A SCHOOL election, and this is how his mother reacted to it. And being mother of the year, she took a phone video of it and posted it to facebook and to a place called Michelle Obama 2020. To their credit, they did call CPS on her worthless butt.

But look at this kid and his age.

She basically packed him up, gave him a sign and kicked him out and followed him, taunting him. He can't be more than a tween at most!

How crazy has the US gone that mother does this to her own kid for making a mock election vote?!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm sure he wont forget this.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't see how you could. It's one thing when you as a kid threaten to run away and your parents *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* let you attempt it. And it's another thing when you get so unruly and into such destructive and toxic behavior that tough love is the only option left.

But I don't think that voting for the candidate you don't like in a school mock election qualifies as the latter.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok, that was pretty bad but she didn't ACTUALLY kick him out for real... she was just scaring him a little but I see what you mean by this election has bought out the worst in people.
edit on CSTFri, 11 Nov 2016 18:45:32 -06000000003006x032x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm sorry, but this is not "just scaring him a little." What kind of mother does this to her kid like this over a mock election vote at school?

Did his reactions look ... just scared a little ... to you? And the people who should be in her corner at Michelle Obama 2020 were the ones who called CPS on her, so they apparently agree with me. This is beyond the pale.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is one of the most cruel and stupid behaviors I ever came across. I am just stunned, what can you say about a human being that is this much away from humanity??

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is hillary-ous, IMO.

Yet another mother undeserving of the unconditional love of her children- Hope the lad isn't screwed up for life.
Got to wonder what other awful things she does... Maybe she's in on the clinton cabal? If she's used to destroying nations and human trafficking, this wouldn't be unusual behavior at all

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok, that was pretty bad but she didn't ACTUALLY kick him out for real... she was just scaring him a little but I see hat you mean by this election has bought out the worst in people.

I certainly hope she didn't either, but do you have evidence she didn't leave him out on his own for even a few hours?

This is not how you treat a child, even if you think it teaches him a lesson.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Of course you shouldn't treat a child like that and no I don't have proof about how long the kid was outside but I 'm thinking not that long... unless the Mother is really cruel and left him out all night.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

All I can think is poor kid, and his mom is a bitch. Sad that a young one has to go through that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Cruel, definitely.
Horrible, yes.

But I wonder how many here will show the same outrage when hundreds of thousands of Hispanic chldren are to be rounded up and loaded into trump train-cars.
The only difference, the people throwing these people out of their homes won't be playing around. Won't allow them to pack. Just grabbed in the night.And taken away.

I bet the terror on THOSE children's faces will draw applause from the same that are outraged here.

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

if mass round ups with guns and stealing familys away in the middle of the night begin to occur even of illegals, I will fight against that fervently to the point of war..

and i am a supporter of seriously tightening our borders and figuring a solution out with these 11 million illegals that doesn't include becoming brown shirts on American soil, however it may result in some deportations that will be given consideration and done with respect.
edit on 11-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

People have gone past creepy!
edit on 11-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ok, that was pretty bad but she didn't ACTUALLY kick him out for real... she was just scaring him a little but I see what you mean by this election has bought out the worst in people.

PRETTY BAD? SHE WAS JUST SCARING HIM A LITTLE? She scared the life outta him, that was beyond bad. What kind of monster are you? This is blatant child abuse, don't down play this even a little. It's beyond wrong, and in that little boys eyes, his mother did kick him out for real AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.... How dare you make light of this situation, maybe the authorities should look a little closer at you for comments like this>? What kind of person does this to a child? She is definitely not a mother, just some sack of a useless meat bag that happened to give birth. Shame on you for making light of child abuse, you truly are an abhorrent excuse for a life....

let me guess...... you voted for her?
edit on 12/11/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Of course you shouldn't treat a child like that and no I don't have proof about how long the kid was outside but I 'm thinking not that long... unless the Mother is really cruel and left him out all night.

So you're saying she isn't really cruel until she leaves him out all night? Here's a shovel for the hole you keep digging yourself here. I think I've made my point quite clear about how you really are in my last post. If I were you, I'd quit posting on this thread, just a friendly hint, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
This is hillary-ous, IMO.

Yet another mother undeserving of the unconditional love of her children- Hope the lad isn't screwed up for life.
Got to wonder what other awful things she does... Maybe she's in on the clinton cabal? If she's used to destroying nations and human trafficking, this wouldn't be unusual behavior at all

Tell us, whats so hilarious about this? You must be one of those sickos who gets off on child abuse as well huh? It sure sounds that way. Don't worry, there's a special place for your kind, you and TruthxIsxInxThexMist will have a lovely time together doing backstrokes in a lake of fire....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: justme2
Cruel, definitely.
Horrible, yes.

But I wonder how many here will show the same outrage when hundreds of thousands of Hispanic chldren are to be rounded up and loaded into trump train-cars.
The only difference, the people throwing these people out of their homes won't be playing around. Won't allow them to pack. Just grabbed in the night.And taken away.

I bet the terror on THOSE children's faces will draw applause from the same that are outraged here.

Food for thought.

Don't make this into something its not. You have no proof that what you said will happen at all. Show me a Trump Train car? what is that anyways? you should keep your head in the sand where it belongs....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

wow...holy...wow

Lately i have been staying away from all this political madness because it simply gets to me to much. Also because sometimes it makes it difficult for me IRL because i myself am 50/50 black/white and my environment reflects that but i am always very happy to see that not everyone supporting this sort of madeness.

So called "progressive liberals" should be registered as a official mental disease.

top topics

join