It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that protests are being led by Soros funded group 'United We Dream'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Your "logic" there states: Soros can do anything he wants without catching the blame, just so long as he makes sure the paychecks & orders dont flow directly from the OSF. OSF has to make a secondary shell front (and ideally they make shell fronts), etc, and then it's cool he can run amok and he that foreigner globalist can try to implode our entire nation if he so see fits. Just so long as the paychecks and direct orders don't flow direct from the OSF to se the boots on the ground agent provocateur, all is aye-okiedokey.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Soros is a globalist and well hes honest about it he even stated publicly he needed to get the US under control. In 1998, he wrote:  “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

Id say that's pretty clear about his intentions.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I need a new job....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I need a new job....

Me too.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: jedi_hamster

From what I can gather, Soros gave them $75,000 in 2010...

I also never said he wasn't linked to United We Dream, so don't put words in my mouth

and he gave millions to Democracy Alliance, which happens to share one of its top persons with ChangeToWin, which happens to share an address with United We Dream.

you're just ignoring it until someone points it out - otherwise you're sticking to obvious details, trying to twist the narrative.

he IS connected. wether United We Dream was founded by him directly or not, doesn't matter, unless you're Soros or one of his minions.
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The irony is how many of those people even know anything about Soros?

Sad.
I think many have heard the name. Most would not be convinced of the conspiracy. It's hard for me to be fully convinced. I have friends that work for Soros' Opem Society Foundation. They all do international development work, and it's not nefarious.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Soros is a globalist and well hes honest about it he even stated publicly he needed to get the US under control. In 1998, he wrote:  “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

Id say that's pretty clear about his intentions.

But, I think you guys don't recognize that his statement may be true. The whole idea of the UN Charter and international law is you can't have rogue nations, including the US, taking unilateral actions that harm others, global peace, etc. also, we signed these agreements..
edit on 12-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He has fingers in every government you can imagine, and he used or still is friends with Trump, mostly by common businesses maybe..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

Mark Dice Reports on CNN mocking a victim who was beaten and had his car taken by a "protester"

Billionaire Soros linked to anti-Trump protests - WikiLeaks

For the Liberals who are defending the actions of these protestors, need I remind you of this this word and it's definition?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Workers trials should be instigated at once in all the production facilities. The elites must be held responsible for their crimes, and justice served in an efficient speedy manner. All workers will work eight hours a day, and train the unemployed to fill the gaps in production. A command economy will begin based on workers needs. All shop stewards will report to the Central committee for their orders.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yeah,
the educated (not on his payroll types)
and the self educated
are getting wise to this
self basting turkey.

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>