It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that protests are being led by Soros funded group 'United We Dream'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Konduit

Founded and funded by none other than George Soros

Not founded by Soros at all, that's a straight out lie.

George Soros - Founder/Chairman Open Society Foundations

Open Society Foundations - Programs - National Immigration Law Center / United We Dream Network

Nice try, but facts are much more convincing than opinions.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why do you frequent this website at all Chadwickus!?

This is a conspiracy theory haven, where we come to discuss conspiracy theories. On literally every topic that is posted on this website you immediately come in with the "official narrative", hell bent on debunking anything and everything.

I suppose you could say that it is to deny ignorance right... sadly you fall short each and every time.

Perhaps your time would be better spent over at Metabunk or Quackwatch...

Honestly though, I do always look forward to you input, so please do stay with your one liners!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Intel says other wise.
Its being called the "Purple Revolution".

Buck

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That isn't proof.

You'd think there would be at least a few dozen people bragging about how much money they make as "professional protestors".

This is just like the "crisis actor" thing...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Open society is founded by Soros.

United We Dream is not.

United We Deam is funded by Open Society.

Soros did NOT found United We Dream.

That's the facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Because people like you use zero critical thought, never fact check and accept blatent lies at face value.

Sorry if that upsets you, but get used to it as I like calling out all the BS that gets posted here...

Perhaps, if you want everyone to blindly agree with you and give you high fives for being so open minded, ATS isn't the place for you?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Because people like you use zero critical thought, never fact check and accept blatent lies at face value.

Sorry if that upsets you, but get used to it as I like calling out all the BS that gets posted here...

Perhaps, if you want everyone to blindly agree with you and give you high fives for being so open minded, ATS isn't the place for you?

Upset me!?

I thoroughly enjoy your perspective Chad!

You are clearly the voice of reason, one who is in the know and should not be questioned due to your clear unbiased, open minded perspective!

Without people like you we would all be lost, thinking there is some kind of conspiracy amongst the elite classes ruling this world, hell bent on controlling the mere masses, what nonsense!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

people like him cant go to court.

He needs to be killed or left alone.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

People don't understand people like you or me. They don't understand how we can't see "THE TRUTH" -- their truth. The truth that they've decided to accept because it fits into their worldview. The "truth" that makes them feel better and agrees with what they already believe.

Everyone:

If you find yourself agreeing with the news you're reading: you're doing it wrong.

If you find yourself automatically trusting the source of your information: you're doing it wrong.

A lot of people today are doing it wrong. And this is why facts did not matter in this election, or in this country at all anymore.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Chadwickus

People don't understand people like you or me. They don't understand how we can't see "THE TRUTH" -- their truth. The truth that they've decided to accept because it fits into their worldview. The "truth" that makes them feel better and agrees with what they already believe.

Everyone:

If you find yourself agreeing with the news you're reading: you're doing it wrong.

If you find yourself automatically trusting the source of your information: you're doing it wrong.

A lot of people today are doing it wrong. And this is why facts did not matter in this election, or in this country at all anymore.

What is up Kettu!

Good to see another dissenting opinion!

What exactly is your take on psychological warfare... propaganda as espoused by Edward Bernay's in his book written on that very topic in 1928, the Tavistock institute, Frankfurt School and the rest of the social engineers.

What is your take on MK Ultra/ MK Naomi and whatever other title they have used. What is your take on the science of hypnotism as described by George Estabrook?

Do you think the TV is simply for "entertainment"? How about Operation Mockingbird?

How do you find your "truth"?

I would love to understand someone with your superior intelligence, I mean if you are like Chadwickus, then I know you are to be taken seriously!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Can you prove this beyond an image?

Anyone with moderate photo editing skills can fake the image you posted.

Not buying it.

LOW ENERGY infotainment propaganda, nothing more.

Just Google " George Soros " Organizations , and you will see over 100 of them , their Policies , and the Subversive Intent of Most of them .

Do you Live in a Cave ?

www.discoverthenetworks.org...
edit on 11-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

you're a stright out shill. i've used to respect your contributions to ATS, but since this election started - not anymore.

unitedwedream.org...
ctwinvestmentgroup.com...
www.changetowin.org...

what do they have in common? look around.

address.

and when it comes to changetowin.org, well.

The power of CTW intersects with a host of other leftist organizations. Anna Burger, the first and current chairwoman of CTW, best exemplifies the network between big labor and progressive advocacy. She is the International Secretary-Treasurer of the SEIU and the Vice Chairwoman of the George Soros- and Peter Lewis-funded Democracy Alliance. With the financial power of CTW and several institutions at her disposal, Burger has been able to direct tens of millions of dollars toward Democratic candidates and radical organizations like (the now-defunct) ACORN.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

A left-wing charity organization with unknown sources of money is providing the funding for protests around the country — some of which have turned into violent riots — that have threatened a divided nation’s ability to unify after a contentious presidential election.

The Progress Unity Fund is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization — the same classification as the Red Cross. The group’s mission is to “provide a progressive alternative to mainstream charities,” according to its IRS filings.

The fund provides the financial backing for Act Now To Stop War & End Racism (ANSWER) Coalition, a left-wing activist group that began organizing “emergency protests” immediately after Trump’s election.

Cities where ANSWER held protests included: Chicago, New York, DC and San Francisco, among others.

dailycaller.com...

(ANSWER) Coalition, a left-wing activist group , has Known Ties to George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF).
edit on 11-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Don't patronise me.

THIS is why I post here..

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So no actual evidence that Soros himself founded United We Dream?

And you call me a shill?

Funny stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

G3RG3 S0R0S is the PERFECT reason that the US Drone Program was created! I am sad about all the civilians killed by the Bush and Obama's administrations! Let's send him a couple dead-on Hellfire missles for a New Year's gift! I guess I know why he is in China now... They don't recognize the foreign rule of law! Why not just make an exceptional offer to China in TRADE for S0R0S in cuffs? I think the old freak is senile, and needs to be locked tightly in the best old-folks home that America has-featuring sensory deprivation and all sorts of other entertainment!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So no actual evidence that Soros himself founded United We Dream?

And you call me a shill?

Funny stuff.

don't be a fool. he rarely does anything himself.

the chairwoman of ChangeToWin, which shares address with UnitedWeDream, which are obviously - as proven in this thread earlier - behind at least some of those protests, is also a vice chairwoman of the Democracy Alliance - and Soros is behind that. do you really think that when those people are tied to quite a few organizations, with access to quite some amounts of money - coming more often than not from Soros - and all those organizations are doing things in line with the political stance of Soros, then it's all just a coincidence?

why do you think Soros gives them all that money, from good heart? you can't be that naive.

Soros throws massive amounts of cash at Hillary, Hillary loses, UnitedWeDream - funded by Soros, with ties to ChangeToWin - with ties to Democracy Alliance - also funded by Soros, starts protesting Trump, and you think Soros has nothing to do with those protests? it wasn't founded by Soros directly, but by his minions and minions of his minions. people spending millions after millions of money from Soros to reshape the political landscape according to his whims.

your line of thinking - "it wasn't founded by Soros directly, so he cannot be linked to it" - is pure BS. follow the money, places and people. unless you believe that Soros is just a philanthropist - then you're beyond any hope. he's buying influence to change the world as he sees fit.
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Not uhhh,

CNN told me there's no evidence of these protests being anything but organic. Ask Jake the snake if you don't believe me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I guess they were all at work when Bernie lost the nomination and it came out that he was cheated.

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

From what I can gather, Soros gave them $75,000 in 2010...

I also never said he wasn't linked to United We Dream, so don't put words in my mouth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join