It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

EU goes to WAR on Trump as it threatens to BLACKLIST AMERICA in tax clampdown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Americans need to learn that while they have the right to vote, their vote carries consequences.

I fully expect Trump "people" to begin hating on Europe, just as Putin and Russia wants.

All of this plays well into a weakened Russian state, one which has the growing juggernaut of China on its doorstep. Russia needs the US and the EU fighting one another. Electing Trump was a brilliant way to achieve this on Russia's part.

Well done America, you just did Putin's work for him.

*slow clap*

"Trump's People" knew going into this that he planned on renegotiating NAFTA, which would screw over Europe, that he wanted to withdraw from NATO, which would screw over Europe, and that he wanted to tighten immigration and ban muslims, who are screwing over Europe by flooding them with refugees.

"Trump's people" have been watching current events in Europe for years and want no part of their assisted suicide. It's not that we don't like Europe or Europeans (I have European ancestry) it's just that we want to survive the islamic conquest of western civilization and we see no point of maintaining economic or military ties with a coalition of European nations that refuse to defend themselves.

I wish they would defend themselves. I would be happy if the United States were to support the EU militarily and economically if they were to say NO we don't want any more refugees, NO we aren't going to let you take us over. But that's not what they are doing, and we can't keep supporting these nations which are just going to become dead weight to us.

We all knew this going in. I don't know how it comes as a surprise to you?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

to have titles such as "commissioner" sounds good Soviet to me.

are you saying that there are no commissioners in the USA?

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you were confused with Commissar?

commissar ˌkɒmɪˈsɑː/Submit noun an official of the Communist Party, especially in the former Soviet Union or present-day China, responsible for political education and organization. "films that are passed by the political commissar" a head of a government department in the former Soviet Union before 1946. a strict or prescriptive figure of authority.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The EU is fomenting protests in the US against Trump's election and probably thinking about orchestrating provocations/coup attempts within the US in the coming 2 years. Juncker's declarations: "it will take 2 years to teach the US" goes precisely in that direction!

The EU is not at war with Trump. It is at war against the USA.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

originally posted by: Kettu
Americans need to learn that while they have the right to vote, their vote carries consequences.

I fully expect Trump "people" to begin hating on Europe, just as Putin and Russia wants.

All of this plays well into a weakened Russian state, one which has the growing juggernaut of China on its doorstep. Russia needs the US and the EU fighting one another. Electing Trump was a brilliant way to achieve this on Russia's part.

Well done America, you just did Putin's work for him.

*slow clap*
*snip*

I wish they would defend themselves. I would be happy if the United States were to support the EU militarily and economically if they were to say NO we don't want any more refugees, NO we aren't going to let you take us over. But that's not what they are doing, and we can't keep supporting these nations which are just going to become dead weight to us.

We all knew this going in. I don't know how it comes as a surprise to you?

A couple hundred thousand refugees don't matter in a country with over 80 million people. And you know these're deals, right? They're getting other things in return.
edit on 11/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Perfect.

No more funding of the EU and pull all military bases out.

Good luck with Germany's and Russia!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Got to love boris Johnson...

Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson will not attend a European special meeting called to discuss Donald Trump's US election victory.

Mr Johnson has told his EU counterparts to end the "whinge-o-rama" over the result of the presidential race.

www.bbc.com...

On Friday Mr Johnson said "with respect to my beloved EU friends and colleagues, I think it is time we snapped out of the general doom and gloom about the result of this election and the collective whinge-o-rama that seems to be going on in some places".

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You know, I really don't care if the Russians march under Brandenberg Gate or burn down every Mosque In Paris. F$ck Europe, enough young Americans have died defending pussy a$$ europe! I AM SICK OF IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join