It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

EU goes to WAR on Trump as it threatens to BLACKLIST AMERICA in tax clampdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Christosterone

Hey don't blaim us brit's we voted out and yes our former prime minister (Who I did not vote for) got rid of all our naval air craft, downsized our armed forces WHILE we had soldiers commited to hostile theater's abroad and demoralized our already beleaguered armed forces.

True about the french though but don't forget the maquis whom fought for there country in a constant guerilla war against the nazi's and the viche french, the Italian's have taken a lot of stick but in truth most of them were illiterate farm boy's whom did not really want to fight for mussolini or hitler and were already low in there moral when they surrendered in drove's and the German's are the only one's with something to lose, the EU after all is really just the fourth reich in all but name.

America is a child of British imperialism…

America is born of English sensibilities…

Britain will always be our premiere ally in perpetuity…

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well.. I live here in EU, Denmark
And all I have heard the EU leaders are saying the good cooperation with US must and will continue no matter who sits in the chair.

And using the word "war" is kind of over the top.. but I guess we are use to media overeating and being wrong by now, wink wink

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: Nikola014
If the EU refuse to cooperate with both USA and Russia, it's only a good thing for the ordinary people all around Europe. It just means they will speed up their own destruction.

They are scared because the anti-globalism movement is getting stronger and stronger. Next stop is Marine le Pen in France next year.

Yes dont forget germany is in the crosshairs too 4chan is already on it creating pepe memes we need to get wikileaks and the hackers and put a stake right through the globalization right now.

I have the rarest of Pepes. FRESH and RARE.

And they are on a 3.5" and locked away in a safe with a note "to be used in case of emergency".

HIGH ENERGY Pepe's mind you are powerful weapons in the infotainment propaganda war.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All I have heard from my European friends over here is how volatile and unpredictable Trump is...

So a preemptive provocation seems a good idea why?

We are not the buyer of all things junk from around the world we once were but we are still top 5... any type of economic lash out at us can only backfire.

somebody must be nervous.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Damn. But where will I now buy my prosciutto and vino?

Oh, that's right, North America makes its own. Whew.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

"people"

Really? Does attempting to denigrate those you disagree with make you, somehow, feel better about yourself? **slow clap**

If they aren't "people" what are they?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Yes dont forget germany is in the crosshairs too 4chan is already on it creating pepe memes we need to get wikileaks and the hackers and put a stake right through the globalization right now.

Marie Le Pen might actually have a chance to become the president of France, but I don't think anything like that will happen in Germany any time soon. The AfD (Alternative for Germany) will probably get a few seats in parliament, but that's it. Which IMO is a good thing by the way, because (at least for the time being) I don't want to see them anywhere near government responsibility. They are pretty good at scaring the other parties to do their work though.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think they are called 'irredeemable deplorables'.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shipman
Early life and education[edit]
Born in Paris, he is the son of the influential Romanian-Jewish social psychologist Serge Moscovici and of the Polish-Jewish psychoanalyst Marie Bromberg-Moscovici.[1]

They hate losing power.

These people the parents Serge Moscivici, a random psychologist that has nothing to do with thread. Pierre Moscovici, is Serge's son. Pierre is the European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs.
edit on 11-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

These people are Pierre's grandparents. I am not sure why they are mentioned here.
edit on 11-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think it's a case of sabre rattling,trying to throw a scare,what else is new

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's going to be an interesting next 12 months. So much fear and freak outs, hopes and aspirations.

I wonder how this will shape up. I doubt it will be like any extreme: great or horrible, and also think it won't be the same 'ole.... it'll be.... something new.

I like that?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
I like that?

I like that you say that in the form of a question and not as a statement.

I think many hunger for such change, they're prepared to gamble on the unknown in the hopes of getting something great.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

"people"

Really? Does attempting to denigrate those you disagree with make you, somehow, feel better about yourself? **slow clap**

If they aren't "people" what are they?

They're people. That was the word used, was it not?

What may or may not have been implied is created by you, and what you choose to imagine my intent to be is your responsibility.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Americans need to learn that while they have the right to vote, their vote carries consequences.

I fully expect Trump "people" to begin hating on Europe, just as Putin and Russia wants.

All of this plays well into a weakened Russian state, one which has the growing juggernaut of China on its doorstep. Russia needs the US and the EU fighting one another. Electing Trump was a brilliant way to achieve this on Russia's part.

Well done America, you just did Putin's work for him.

*slow clap*

Americans do not need to do a damn thing. Our internal affairs are exactly that, and if what we do carries consequences for Europe, then it would seem Europe needs America more than we need Europe. Look how easy it is for Russia to tear into a supposed united EU ideology, convincing the continent it should find issue with the US.

Well done foolish Europeans, you played right into Putin's likely imaginary plans.

*thunderous applause*

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's why you placed it in quotation marks?

Pardon me if I don't buy that for a moment.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

EU institutions are a club for globalists on a tax free pay check paid by the most taxed citizens in this world. This chap gets 15,000 Euro payheck right down the pocket.

Their "tax chief" should be looking reduction of tax burden also to their citizens, and as the primary measure to get Europe competitive again. They are being drained, just as Obama's soviet states of america, and this Tax Chief surely is on of the cohorts cashing on this whole scheme.

And by the way - to have titles such as "commissioner" sounds good Soviet to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If the EU is SO worried about RUSSIA I suggest THEY defend THEMSELVES ,while we rearm.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The U.S. should just pull out of NATO & stop paying to defend europe.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Never happen.

The EU would be destroyed by such a move, long before it seriously began to hurt the USA.

Hot air from Brussels...it happens every Christimas. (sprouts)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nobody really wants to be part o the EU hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join