It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yoga and guns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Oh. You didn't read the post. I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

I read it. Are you suggesting it is just as a fashion accessory? Or are you finally worried about your government?

Funny timing either way.

You act like you wrote a dissertation and I complained there was no TLDR. As a self proclaimed "lefty" I wouldn't think you are worried about the hooligans, so I was unclear why you feel you need a fire arm all of the sudden.
edit on 11/11/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ugh! Don't limit yourself to black standard styles! There is so much more diversity in gun color schemes to choose from! Choose a gun that makes you feel comfortable holding. I always have better aim with my pink and purple designed handgun than I do with my husband's friend standard 45. Sure it is psychological, at least for me. You just need to find the right gun that feels comfortable for you to shoot to be effective. Just try out a variety and find the one that works for you, beyond stereo-typing.

Btw: this is not complete sarcasm...I am saying if you really want a gun, you may have to use it...make sure that it is a gun that you feel comfortable with and are not afraid of. My aim is off with the black gun, because it does have the stigma of being more real. The other guns are just as deadly...true they look like toys...what matters is NOT what others think when I point it...It only matters that I will be more comfortable and have a better aim because of that. Quite honestly, if you pull out a gun...you best be willing to hit the target intended.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No need for safes. My preteen could make heads explode over a hundred yards away if she was closer to the AR than me. You'll want to spread them through the house and cars. Teach them to shoot in case you get taken out.
Welcome to the club! And remember, we are the quite ones who don't riot or burn our towns down, so that's a plus.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You're too late. Walmart stopped selling semiautomatic. navigate to just stand there and do nothing while criminal shoot you and your family, even in your own homes, Because heaven forbid you should have the Second Amendment right to defend yourself and the fourth Amendment right to be secure in your person and effects.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You won't find boutique guns at Walmart.

Try Wilson Combat.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Not exactly. Walmart stopped selling 'tactical' firearms. They haven't dropped all semi-autos. You can, for instance, still buy a 10/22 or Mini-14 at Walmart. I know they still sell semi-auto shotguns in hunting configurations as well.

That being said, Walmart would not be my first (or second or third) choice of a firearms dealership anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join