It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yoga and guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So this election has made me realize why republicans love guns so much.

I've decided to join in.

I want to fit guns in to my obsessions.

Just like I buy apple products. I want to freak out on the best gun products.

I want to be a part of the NRA. Do they have an Eddie Bauer edition?

This is the reason this election happened. The NRA needed the lefties to purchase guns.

I'm on it. I'll fit it in. I've penciled this in. It's on. I have money. I have the right. Don't tread on me feels good.

I hope they come in all black.

Thank your right singers. I'm harmonizing.

And since Obama didn't take the guns away I'm sure I'll be set to carry under this orange o tang.

Walmart. Here I come.
edit on 11-11-2016 by reaganero because: I caint spells

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero
Okay.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Go for it man! I have always been of the philosophy, "the more guns, the better!"
They come in all black, but if you wish, you can have them in ANY color you want, or even have elaborate detailing similar to what you see on hot rods and such.

The real debate though is, vertical fore grip, angled, or bare bones?? I find the verticals are more comfortable on rifles, and angled on shotguns.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Are you a robot?

The writing style seems like you could be a robot.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ok. Are the fingerprint gun safes cool? Or are they a bad choice?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Cool but what about the yoga?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No. I'm. A county worker. I get asked that a lot ha ha.

Just my personality.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

It's simple. A comparison to the stereotype that liberals have. I thInk a trend will occur now.

Like sushi. Like espresso. Like vegan. Like craft beer.

Like guns.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Gotchya.

Keep it crunchy!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Please, please, take a class in gun safety BEFORE you buy a gun. Sure it's your right, but you also have the right to swim naked with great white's with a blood dripping gash on your leg.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I only recommend bio metric gun safes for storing your collection and recreation firearms. I do not recommend it for your go to, "someone is breaking in right now and I need to destroy the threat" defensive side arm. Don't want any hiccups because you forgot to change the battery, or because of a corroded electrical circuit. But that is just my opinion, and it will vary among fellow enthusiasts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh yeah. No doubt. I take all new hobbies serious.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So do you not keep a gun locked up?

I thought typing in a code or turning a dial would be slower?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's kinda hard to keep a gun locked up when it's in the holster on your hip or shoulder.

If you never have to store it away (because you're carrying it), there's no sense in locking it up. If you have kids, you MUST lock it up.

HOWEVER, there are quite a few places you may NOT carry your weapon, so I suggest a small gun safe in your car, just in case you wanna go to a football game, concert venue, or heaven forbid, a courtroom.

Be safe.

ganjoa
edit on 11-11-2016 by ganjoa because: dropped off two sentences

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Ha ha. No. I don't plan to sleep like that. I can wake up if a cricket craps in the garden. I just want to get up fingerprint and arm up.

Seems good to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I am saying that my opinion is not to lock up your home defense side arm. If you are home, you know where it is and have it secured from accidents. if you are not home, then either you are carrying it on your persons, or have it locked up in your home or vehicle. That is what I am saying.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Liberal here. I was taught to shoot at 5 years old by my liberal democratic Kentucky politician grandfather. And I've been collecting guns ever since.

The idea that liberals aren't just as armed as everyone else is ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Long time right wing and Trump voter here. Go to a gun range and you can rent them to try them all. If I'm reading you right, you probably aren't happy with the election and are scared. Don't be. You can wear your Hill/Bern shirt into the most redneck gun store on earth, and if you are wanting help and willing to learn I would put good money down everyone there would help you with a smile.
Just don't wear a Trump shirt to the inner city or hoods before that purchase.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I guess the point of your post was to say you wish to harm others, and not to protect yourself? Is that correct?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I got ya. But not where I'm from.

I feel that kids should not have access to guns. Hence the safe. I can't sleep knowing it's on me or near me. Besides. House alarm with lasers etc is warning enough for me to open up a safe that is next to my bed. I'm just curious to know if the biometric safes are reliable to access quickly vs a code.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join